Appleheads!

2mexsnq.jpg

We will have none of that around hear

:rollin:

Damn y'all post too much, I need to visit here more often - my eyes are hurting. :eek: :D

Tom, PM me your address and I'll send you a new band, I've got a couple spare. I'll be ordering some more in a few weeks so if anybody else wants some then let me know where to send them, they might not arrive till after Xmas though - if they don't, call it a late present :D

*looks under her tree*

hey! :D i found another one for you adore!

*holds out golden envelope for adore* :p

.... dont worry everyone i have yours too but they're still not wrapped yet :fear:

2w49zpg.jpg

2w49zpg.jpg

2w49zpg.jpg

2w49zpg.jpg

2w49zpg.jpg

2w49zpg.jpg

2w49zpg.jpg

2w49zpg.jpg

omg what is it?!
2mevcd4.jpg

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
someones addicted to make gifs! :lmao:
:wild::wild:
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
I am anaddictive peson!!:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
but you thought me that!!!! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
awf0o3.gif

Yay Epic 2006 post ha ha ha ha :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: ILY sis ha ha :wub::wub::wub:
mj-10-6-o.gif

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:cheers: congrats twinn :cheers: epic post ;)
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
8-1.gif

:lmao: @ Thunder !!

Damn y'all post too much, I need to visit here more often - my eyes are hurting. :eek: :D

Tom, PM me your address and I'll send you a new band, I've got a couple spare. I'll be ordering some more in a few weeks so if anybody else wants some then let me know where to send them, they might not arrive till after Xmas though - if they don't, call it a late present :D

Me me me me me me me me me me mine has faded now and is just a black band! :( What do yours say on them??? How much could i have 2 lol one for me one for mum???? :angel:

*gives envelope to adore*

*she opens it to find a folded picture with Michael's writing on it*

roflbota6gt.jpg

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

*dead*

Me me me me me me me me me me mine has faded now and is just a black band! :( What do yours say on them??? How much could i have 2 lol one for me one for mum???? :angel:

Yeah, sure. PM me your address and I'll send you a couple :D
The one I have now says In Memory Of Michael Jackson but if y'all decide on something else to put on then I can custom order them. You can have up to 20 characters on each side. :)

Yeah, sure. PM me your address and I'll send you a couple :D
The one I have now says In Memory Of Michael Jackson but if y'all decide on something else to put on then I can custom order them. You can have up to 20 characters on each side. :)

Oh excited!! Ummmm how much are they?? I will defo have two of you and send you my address thanks hun xxx

Bye brit!! :)

Hi black cat and its all for love reading below! :)

And they left!!!!!!!!!!!! What a suprise thats it i am done saying hi to people lol

Oh yes, naked is always best :naughty:

Oh, and this is from me to all of you (Tom, scroll down to get yours)

For the ladies: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2402228&postcount=7369

:bugeyed