1zbug53.gif

1zbug53.gif
1zbug53.gif

Re: appleheads!

awww wow its kicking in again :cry:
did Michael do this to me.. really how did this happen

Ya'll can keep: "21 yr old naive Jehovah's Witness momma's boy Michael"

I'm fine with 'quench my desiiiyaaaah' crotch-grabbing-Naomi-Campbell-humping-exploding-out-of-the-goddamn-stage-to-rock-your-world-tight-jeans-wearing-fencing-sword-wielding-Siedah-Garrett-rubbing-PEPSI-DREAMS-COMMERCIAL-I-can't-play-basketball-but-I'll-lie-here-on-the-floor-and-thrust-instead-finger-twirling Dangerous era Michael thx.

I'm fine with 'quench my desiiiyaaaah' crotch-grabbing-Naomi-Campbell-humping-exploding-out-of-the-goddamn-stage-to-rock-your-world-tight-jeans-wearing-fencing-sword-wielding-Siedah-Garrett-rubbing-PEPSI-DREAMS-COMMERCIAL-I-can't-play-basketball-but-I'll-lie-here-on-the-floor-and-thrust-instead-finger-twirling Dangerous era Michael thx.

i second that :naughty:

I finally got to rep you, but I had to whore myself out to LYMMJ, JAG, Danielle and Starlight! I was violated :cry:

Ahahaha! Lmaooo! Ilymoast! :lmao: :lol: :hysterical: I have to rep you!

Rather have the gold pants wearin-virgin signing flirt-more than a hug givin-get that bug off the stage-MSG white pants ripped-rollin on stage to BOTDF-Spanish fans are so stunning-yahoo over here-glitter pants wearin-baby makin' older Michael. Thankyouveryfuckinmuchadore.

I finally got to rep you, but I had to whore myself out to LYMMJ, JAG, Danielle and Starlight! I was violated :cry:

Oh admit it, you loved it :D:hysterical:

Rather have the gold pants wearin-virgin signing flirt-more than a hug givin-get that bug off the stage-MSG white pants ripped-rollin on stage to BOTDF-Spanish fans are so stunning-yahoo over here-glitter pants wearin-baby makin' older Michael. Thankyouveryfuckinmuchadore.

Feel better? :lmao:

LOL I die everytime I hear 'yoohoo! over here!'

Rather have the- straight hair-curly hair-Sony bashin-fan kissin-bead necklace wearin-zoo visitin-Diana Ross in lap- cake eatin-Shaina watchin-peace sign givin-red bracelet wearin-table dancin-SUV dancin-suit wear-baby makin older Michael

Rather have the- straight hair-curly hair-Sony bashin-fan kissin-bead necklace wearin-zoo visitin-Diana Ross in lap- cake eatin-Shaina watchin-peace sign givin-red bracelet wearin-table dancin-SUV dancin-suit wear-baby makin older Michael

Girl, you crack me the f**k up :hysterical:

Back