Appleheads!

now that would be one helluva jerry springer episode, because i guarantee i'd be knocked up before the ink is dry on the marriage certificate

now that would be one helluva jerry springer episode, because i guarantee i'd be knocked up before the ink is dry on the marriage certificate

OMGGGG do that to your mother?! guuuurrrlll :nono:

Hey folks. Going back to school today >_>
Last year though but I have all the big exams at the end :(

:lol: sup
you'll do good, gorgeous

We would be on Jerry Springer Show episode #232322 Daughter just couldn't let her mom marry Mr. Bad.

so the answer is HELLLLLLLLLLLL NO

very quick one.. lol

your mother who was left by your father 11 years ago for another woman, finally found herself a man and they are going to marry

michael_jackson_2.jpg

ALLOW HIM TO BECOME YOUR STEPFATHER? :shifty:

well see since im a younger versionn of my mother.. i just gotta bring out the weapons

Sexy_Nighty.summ.jpg

sweet-whip-cream.jpg

and once he has me, he wont want to be my daddy no more:ph34r: well cept in private:lol:

lol, u all have killed me 2nite.. lmaoooo... JAG put her mom in the grave, BES is knocked up, and well I believe someone else wanted to smell like the pee kid in kindergarten class. Oh and I would sell my bff and her wedding down the river for the smooth criminal

lol, u all have killed me 2nite.. lmaoooo... JAG put her mom in the grave, BES is knocked up, and well I believe someone else wanted to smell like the pee kid in kindergarten class. Oh and I would sell my bff and her wedding down the river for the smooth criminal

MYas put her mom in the grave. i had to post her answers for her..but yes all great times :lmao:

DID THAT HEFFA JUST TYPE MUSKRATS????!!!!

IS BURIED NEXT TO BES, I CAN'T ANSWER NEITHER...

deadlol-1.jpg

:angel::angel: Um JAG,ADORE,and MYAS ARE SINGING AT THE SERVICE

consider it done buddy

14alkzr.jpg

pic unrelated

Back