:heart::heart::heart:Danie is amazing!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

HAPPY!!!

js0g29.jpg

2a6o6x2.jpg

:heart: Thanks :heart:

2i25sav.jpg

I have a present for you, Danni :D
http://mjjconnection.com/downloads/tiiannouncement.zip

I'm sorting out my files now so I'll add one for everybody's era, music video or whatever shortly. :)

Stole them :mello:!

Still trying to find a Mike. Can I at least claim Don't Stop Til You Get Enough, (though I may have to battle for it. :cry:)

20fba00.jpg

:mello: War is comming :mello:

following you hachi :hi: ;)

need more michael in here... :unsure: :mello:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
wbxs1g.jpg

:eek:
o7v9ds.jpg

2628fab.jpg

29sqar.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

mmm all grabable... none of it mine... :weeping::shifty::fear: oh well gifts for pg... or whoever is owning this fine fine fine sex god these days :mello: :shifty:

:ciao:

forgot to mention on here :doh: on wednesday two cows randomly escaped from a truck going to the vet hospital at the university i work for :lol: and were kinda chillin on the practice athletic field which i can see from the end of my hallway in the 7th floor :mello: they were pretty agressive :mello: it was the most random thing i've ever seen here :lol: :mello:

[youtube]A3IE28epFZE[/youtube]

:mello: just thought i'd share :mello:

forgot to mention on here :doh: on wednesday two cows randomly escaped from a truck going to the vet hospital at the university i work for :lol: and were kinda chillin on the practice athletic field which i can see from the end of my hallway in the 7th floor :mello: they were pretty agressive :mello: it was the most random thing i've ever seen here :lol: :mello:

:rofl: Those cops just driving up against the side of it. :lol:

Hey everyone!! :waving:

:mello: :unsure:

[YOUTUBE]G1A_uSEjTIQ[/YOUTUBE]

Bjork fans??? :mello: Anyone?? no :mello:

She is one spicy interesting artsy character, I like her originality. I don't know her stuff that well though, gotta admit. Did you see Dancer In The Dark? I heavily recommend it!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0168629/

:lol:

I feel like a 3 year old every time I see a bunny outside (or occasionally a fox!!) and I go "Loook! A bunnyyy!" :lol: I do the same with planes and helicopters and my bf teases me becoz of it :D

Last edited:

I just woke up-so I thought they were escaping the Ohio State Prison. :bugeyed

cow tipping? :mello:?

:cheers:

need more michael in here... :unsure: :mello:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
wbxs1g.jpg

o7v9ds.jpg

2628fab.jpg

29sqar.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

mmm all grabable... none of it mine... :weeping::shifty::fear: oh well gifts for pg... or whoever is owning this fine fine fine sex god these days :mello: :shifty:

:fear::fear::fear::fear: Do I? :fear::fear::fear::fear:??? If so please let me know :shifty:!

:mello: :bugeyed :lol: :rofl: :hysterical: And they cant get them !!!

Hey everyone!! :waving:

:mello: :unsure:

She is one spicy interesting artsy character, I like her originality. I don't know her stuff that well though, gotta admit. Did you see Dancer In The Dark? I heavily recommend it!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0168629/

Claritaaaaaaa! :heart:
She is one talented woman! Dancer in the dark is a great movie, Lars Von Trier is a great director and she is so cool and interesting.

She also loooooooooooves Michael!! She is a fan
http://www.bjorkish.net/b-faq/connections/c-mja.htm

2duddy.jpg

Look at her skirt too!! :wild:

Last edited:
:) hi peeegeeeeeetaaa :)

Bad_Tour_33.jpg

sorry I was a bit busy hugging Fluff in Polish thread. Her little guinea pig got very sick and is fighting for his life...
If anyone wants to bring kisses or hugs, the Polish thread you can find in Fans section - or in my past posts history.

:heart: to all Appletitas.

:) hi peeegeeeeeetaaa :)

sorry I was a bit busy hugging Fluff in Polish thread. Her little guinea pig got very sick and is fighting for his life...
If anyone wants to bring kisses or hugs, the Polish thread you can find in Fans section - or in my past posts history.

:heart: to all Appletitas.

Awwwwwww :( No! Poor Fluff I hope she ok...thou I know has to be very hard :no:

Back