Are There Any NHL Hockey Fans Here?

Re: any NHL Hockey fans on here

Sidney Crosby is coming back on the ice either this week or next week

Look at this footage of the Flyers vs Lightning game.

[YOUTUBE]D_vI5G2fNlw&[/YOUTUBE]

This is a disgrace in hockey. The Flyer didn't make a play by doing this kind of strategy? What they Flyers doing is a cowards way. I can't wait to see what Don Cherry thinks of this play on "Coach's Corner" this weekend. The Flyers are cowards.

That's 5 wins in row for the Bruins! They defeat Buffalo Sabres 6-2. Tyler Seguin's in the ZOONE!!!

10! 10! 10 WINS FOR BOSTON!!!

Not only they got a 10 win streak, they also won a few fights against Buffalo Sabres last night.

[YOUTUBE]hQ2v3-XuZWg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]-gXtzhHmWDM[/YOUTUBE]

Pretty sweet best month for the Boston Bruins.

12-0-1 record (Undefeated) and not only that Tim Thomas is named first star of the month. 2nd, Jonathan Toews and 3rd, Joffery Lopel.

sid's out again. when he came back with 4 poins i thought back to normall looks like he's gonna be day to day for his whole career

Yeah I heard. He got hit during their game with the Bruins, my dad was watching the game that time. Speaking of, my mom told me she got a Sidney Crosby calendar from Tim Hortons for me.

I'm very pissed off right now! Milan Lucic got a 1 game suspension for a hit on one of the Philadelphia Flyers players. I hate Brendan Shanahan now!

[YOUTUBE]KENVAqp69mc[/YOUTUBE]

Bruins 8 Panthers 0. Brad Marchand 3 goals (5 points) and Tuukka Rask 2nd shutout of the season.

Anybody watch the alumni Winter Classic game? I'm watching it right now. John LeClair just scored. It's awesome to see the guys like Mark Messier, Eric Lindros, Bernie Parent, John Vanbiesbroke, John LeClair, Adam Graves, Brian Leetch, Derian Hatcher, Dave Poulin and Bobby Clarke. I can't believe the ovation the capacity crowd give to Parent.

I think I did hear that from Forsberg, we said it all in Swedish. Back then, Forsberg was one of my favourite players (not playing for Boston).

hope you saw Canada v russia, whatta game, they almost came back, down 6,1 made it 6,5 & hit the post in the final min

hope you saw Canada v russia, whatta game, they almost came back, down 6,1 made it 6,5 & hit the post in the final min

I did see that game. To be honest, I didn't enjoy the second period, those damned refs giving Canadians too many penalties and I thought "What is this? 1972!?" 4 unswered goals and yet 1 goal short to tie the game up and when the game is over I froze.

Happy that Canada didn't leave empty handed, they won bronze over Finland and the Swedes got gold over Russia in overtime.

The Bruins defeated Calgary Flames last night 9-0. Crazy. 4 goals in 2 games for Bergeron. Vancouver will face Boston tomorrow afternoon. I wish the game is on CBC, I love watching the Bruins on Hockey Night In Canada.

Darth Sidious;3571868 said:
i missed the classic this year, glad to hear the oldtimers are remembereddid you hear what forsberg said? sweden threw games in the 06 olympicshttp://www.nesn.com/2011/12/report-...n-threw-game-during-2006-winter-olympics.html
Peter Forsberg first said Sweden threw games but he corrected himself and said for him it felt it should be best with a threw game.Maybe the motivation wasn´t the best among some players Sweden wouldn´t go out of the tournament if they lost,but there were players who really wanted to win too.
Forsberg really hated to lose when he was younger but in this tournament he had problems with injuries and couldn´t do his best in every match.

The NHL suspends Brad Marchand 5 games for clipping Sami Salo of Vancouver, now I'm really ANGRY!!! DAMN NHL B@$^@#&$!!! That Vancouver vs Boston game is nothing but a fluke. Now I recently hate Vancouver Canucks.

DAMN CANUCKS!!!! DAMN VIGENAULT!!!! DAMN SALO!!!! DAMN NHL!!!!!

IF THE NHL SUSPENDS THE BRUIN PLAYERS ONE MORE TIME!!! I'M GONNA RAISE HELL TO THE NHL!!!!

Last edited:

The NHL suspends Brad Marchand 5 games for clipping Sami Salo of Vancouver, now I'm really ANGRY!!! DAMN NHL B@$^@#&$!!! That Vancouver vs Boston game is nothing but a fluke. Now I recently hate Vancouver Canucks.DAMN CANUCKS!!!! DAMN VIGENAULT!!!! DAMN SALO!!!! DAMN NHL!!!!!IF THE NHL SUSPENDS THE BRUIN PLAYERS ONE MORE TIME!!! I'M GONNA RAISE HELL TO THE NHL!!!!
Try'n remember you beat em in 7 games for a STANLEY CUP

Try'n remember you beat em in 7 games for a STANLEY CUP

Of course I do remember it, I have the game on my iPod and DVD. The Canucks just can't get through with Game 7. They just showed themselves as bad whiners as Montreal. Alan Vigenault himself is a whiner, oh wait I remember him coaching with Montreal Canadiens back in 02', I hated him then and I hate him now. My dad is also angry about the suspension too, I felt the NHL were trying to screw the Bruins off, even the rest of the NHL team were trying to screw them, because they're jealous.

I sense another whiner last night. Mike Cammalleri is whining with a loser attitude as told by TSN, that proves Montreal Canadiens are the biggest whiners in the NHL. If Cammalleri's gonna keep on whining, then he should get himself traded then.

Of course I do remember it, I have the game on my iPod and DVD. The Canucks just can't get through with Game 7. They just showed themselves as bad whiners as Montreal. Alan Vigenault himself is a whiner, oh wait I remember him coaching with Montreal Canadiens back in 02', I hated him then and I hate him now. My dad is also angry about the suspension too, I felt the NHL were trying to screw the Bruins off, even the rest of the NHL team were trying to screw them, because they're jealous.
no Gary buttman screws the canadian teams, he luvs the yankee teams, wants to make Nhl a major sport down south, takes the canadian teams for granted.

no Gary buttman screws the canadian teams, he luvs the yankee teams, wants to make Nhl a major sport down south, takes the canadian teams for granted.

Yeah I agree with that, he wanted the NHL to be an American sport, he doesn't care for Canadians, not only that he keeps the concussion problem a lot worse than better and I want that man gone. I bet Don Cherry can step up as the NHL commissioner instead, he can make hockey a lot better.

Plus, I knew it, I knew Cammalleri got himself traded, thanks to his constant whining he's traded back to Calgary Flames for Rene Bourque, he was gone during the 3rd period of Habs vs Bruins game as I've been told from my dad over the phone, he's watching the game while I'm not since I swore off Habs vs Bruins games. Again that proves Montreal are the whiniest team in the NHL.

Look at the scar on Taylor Hall.

hall-partial-scar-8col.jpg

It's about time that helmets should be madatory during the warm ups.

It's about time that helmets should be madatory during the warm ups.
I see frankensteinso shoudl visors, remember malhotra last year? Mactavish was the last guy to wear nothing i think

Yeah I remember.

Now there's an NHL All-Star Fantasy Draft tonight and the All-Star Weekend is just ahead. I heard about the odds of who picked first which are Erik Karlsson (Ottawa) and Tim Thomas (Boston). Daniel Alfredsson (Ottawa) the captain of the team assisted by Henrik Lundqvist (NY Rangers) and Former Senator Zdeno Chara (Boston) captain of the other team assisted by Joffrey Lupul (Toronto).

I can gurantee that Chara will not have the players from Vancouver Canucks (whiners, bad losers), I can also gurantee that Carey Price will be picked last.

No Ovechkin in the All-Stars this year because of his suspension.

I tought ovie was sulking

No, it was a suspension, believes a player like himself shouldn't be involved in the All-Star Weekend because of the suspension.

BIG CHEEZE did it again. Another broken record. 108.8km/h

Team Alfredsson 21 Team Chara 12.

Awesome Skills Competition.

No, it was a suspension, believes a player like himself shouldn't be involved in the All-Star Weekend because of the suspension.BIG CHEEZE did it again. Another broken record. 108.8km/hTeam Alfredsson 21 Team Chara 12.Awesome Skills Competition.
Not much D in the game, thought it wuz figure skating, someone throw a check ffs, cant believe Dick irvin defends this socalled hockey

First the Rangers and now Bruins got screwed with no goal/goalie interference call. That's the most stupidest call I've heard. Plus I still hate when the entire opposing team booing Chara, they're freakin' jealous because they don't have the biggest player in the NHL. I'm sick and tired of them I just wanna hate them. Everytime they boo, I always say "SHUT THE HELL UP!"

Back