Are There Any NHL Hockey Fans Here?

Re: any NHL Hockey fans on here

Tonight is the Boston Bruins vs Winnipeg Jets on TSN! I love to see my team go against the Jets. I have to record the game for my dad.

Tonight is the Boston Bruins vs Winnipeg Jets on TSN! I love to see my team go against the Jets. I have to record the game for my dad.
which hockey network you like best? Tsn, sports net or Cbc?

which hockey network you like best? Tsn, sports net or Cbc?

You do hear about our Canadian sports channels. I do have TSN, Sportsnet and CBC. I prefer CBC's Hockey Night In Canada the best over TSN and Sportsnet. Besides the TSN's version of "The Hockey Theme" doesn't sound as good as CBC's version (which is the best).

I can't believe the Bruins got Brian Rolston back yesterday from a tradedeadline. I always enjoy having Rolson with Boston.

Jordan Caron and Tyler Seguin scored each 2 goals last night in a 5-4 win over Toronto for Boston. There are 3 fights in the 2nd period.

You do hear about our Canadian sports channels. I do have TSN, Sportsnet and CBC. I prefer CBC's Hockey Night In Canada the best over TSN and Sportsnet. Besides the TSN's version of "The Hockey Theme" doesn't sound as good as CBC's version (which is the best).I can't believe the Bruins got Brian Rolston back yesterday from a tradedeadline. I always enjoy having Rolson with Boston.
i like Cbc best cuz of the tradition, shame they lost the theme tho. Tsn and S'net are good tho too. Canadian hockey Tv is better cuz of the passion for the game. I feel yank Tv, Espn just does it for airtime for ads, dont get me started on verssus.:mat:

i like Cbc best cuz of the tradition, shame they lost the theme tho. Tsn and S'net are good tho too. Canadian hockey Tv is better cuz of the passion for the game. I feel yank Tv, Espn just does it for airtime for ads, dont get me started on verssus.:mat:

Ah Versus is now NBC Sports. Sadly I don't know what the NHL Studios didn't bother to have CBC broadcast version to Canada while in the US they have Versus and NBC.

As for CBC, I forgot to mention another thing that's best. Don Cherry for Coach's Corner. I also love Bob Cole and Harry Neale (now commentating in Buffalo), now I love the team of Craig Simpson and Jim Hughson. Let's not forget former Bruins fighter PJ Stock. I love those guys.

That game is killing me, they're losing and McQuaid and Bergeron are injured. The game is a frickin' joke. I'm done with it. I can't stand them seeing losing in front of me. I hate it!

It seems the rest of the NHL team wanted to take the Bruins down and it looked like they succeeded. Succeeded enough to stress me more.

I can't take it anymore. I'm having a very miserable stressed out week, the Bruins are still losing. If they lose a few more games, then I'm telling my dad our trip to Boston is off.

I'm now stress free. The Bruins got their groove back and I saw them beat Toronto 8-0 last night on Sportsnet. Brian Rolston is packing points, 1 goal, 3 assists = 4 points. That's the Brian Rolston I used to know. He's back.

I'm now stress free. The Bruins got their groove back and I saw them beat Toronto 8-0 last night on Sportsnet. Brian Rolston is packing points, 1 goal, 3 assists = 4 points. That's the Brian Rolston I used to know. He's back.
Leafs are embarrassment, who'll Burkie blame next? at one point, Bruins had the same goals as leafs had shots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leafs are embarrassment, who'll Burkie blame next? at one point, Bruins had the same goals as leafs had shots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Burke should blame no one but himself, I mean as Don Cherry stated before, how many players they have are from Ontario? NONE, they need at least a few players from Ontario, maybe then can get a young draft player from Ontario.

Oh I forgot to show my favourite fight of the season.

[YOUTUBE]Hvq78Oce52A[/YOUTUBE]

Looch vs Komisarek Part II

Tim Thomas is still a darling or demon, depending on your perspective, of political talk radio for his highly controversial decision to snub President Obama so I'm very surprised to see that it hasn't been posted yet!:bugeyed

Boston Bruins Goalie Snubs Obama

445d6900.gif

029226a0.jpg

Bruins' goalie Thomas declines White House visit

(SI.com) -- The Stanley Cup champion Boston Bruins visited the White House today to be honored by President Barack Obama, but the team's star goaltender declined to attend for poltical reasons.

According to Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli, who had discussed the matter with Thomas several times during the past three months, "Everyone has the right to voice their opinion. This is not the first time" an athlete has turned down a presidential invitation.

Thomas, who is known to hold staunchly conservative views, plans to publicly explain on his Facebook page tonight around 6 p.m. Eastern time.

"Whatever he will say is not reflective of our organization's views or beliefs," Chiarelli said.

Tim Thomas is still a darling or demon, depending on your perspective, of political talk radio for his highly controversial decision to snub President Obama so I'm very surprised to see that it hasn't been posted yet!:bugeyed

445d6900.gif

029226a0.jpg

Bruins' goalie Thomas declines White House visit

(SI.com) -- The Stanley Cup champion Boston Bruins visited the White House today to be honored by President Barack Obama, but the team's star goaltender declined to attend for poltical reasons.

According to Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli, who had discussed the matter with Thomas several times during the past three months, "Everyone has the right to voice their opinion. This is not the first time" an athlete has turned down a presidential invitation.

Thomas, who is known to hold staunchly conservative views, plans to publicly explain on his Facebook page tonight around 6 p.m. Eastern time.

"Whatever he will say is not reflective of our organization's views or beliefs," Chiarelli said.

Pfft! I really don't care if Tim Thomas wants to attend the White House or not, it's his own right and I respect his choice. It's his own right. I don't care about it and even my dad doesn't care, we talked about that. They even think that they maybe possible of trading him away and that's not true. I never wanted him to be traded and the does the Bruins. It's already over now and I wanna see Thomas retire as a Bruin.

Happy to hear Rich Peverley back again. Welcome back Pevs. The Bruins defeated Lighning 5-2, Steven Stamkos may have got the only 2 goals (his 55th), but with Pevs back, noboby can stop the Bruins now. Nathan Horton may not be back for the playoffs which sux, he on Tuuka Rask are the only ones left we need.

Plus, Taylor Hall is out for about 6 months with shoulder injury and need for surgery.

YES!!! The Bruins defeat the Sabres in a shootout. 4-3. I heard very little of the shootout and hear Patrice Bergereon score a goal thru Sports Hub radio thru bostonbruins.com

I just hope the Capital lose tonights game. I don't want them to face my team. I'd rather see the Bruins vs Sens.

Also Steven Stamkos scores his 60th goal tonight and it's currently 3-2 for Tampa Bay in half of 3rd period to go.

Boston Bruins vs Washington Capitals in the playoffs. Ugh, that's the result I DON'T want.

The NHL Playoff schedule will be unveiled today at 1:00 PM (EST) according to NHL.com

So keep your eyes peeled.

Nathan Horton won't be in for the playoffs because of the concussion he's still suffering and I found who did it to him, it was those damned Philadelphia Flyers, those dirty B@$^@#%$!!! I hate them I HATE THEM!!!

Yay! The Bruins are on CBC tonight, but I won't be able to see it, because NY Rangers and Ottawa are on CBC the same night and I only have cable, but my dad has the Bruins game. Damn dirty Flyers beat the Penguins in overtime last night.

:woohoo:YEAH!!! I got a smile on my face since last night, I didn't watch most of the game, because the Rangers and Senators game were also on CBC the same night, but as they went on 2nd intermission, they put the feed from Boston on and they did it again after the game was over so that I can see the Bruins in action.

Plus I can't believe after the overtime winning goal the glass fell and hit Krejci on the head. OUCH! Still it was worth it.

NBC is getting the highest ratings. Why? Old fashion hockey that's what. I'm still in a heat of anger from last night because of those damned Capitals provoking the Bruins, that Karl Alzner is an idiot making a cry baby gesture, those fans putting up Obama banners to piss Tim Thomas off, no class to them and Nicklas Backstrom cross checked Rich Peverley in the face as the game was over in a 4-3 victory for the Bruins. I want Backstrom suspended right now!

1 game suspension for Backstrom. Well it's about bloody time.

good on Timmy thomas for standin' up for his views, I voted Obozo to punish the Gop for turnin on its base. Sorry about the bruins goin down but Caps slayed the dragon, I thought it was gonna be a Pens and 'nucks final but whattya know.

Well I'm done! I'm done! Screw the Capitals! Screw the Flyers! I don't care who wins the Stanley Cup, but I don't want those two to get that far and after that I'm gonna shave my beard off.

So now I lost my smile.

Well I'm done! I'm done! Screw the Capitals! Screw the Flyers! I don't care who wins the Stanley Cup, but I don't want those two to get that far and after that I'm gonna shave my beard off.So now I lost my smile.
yer comin off as a sore loser like some bruin fans hatin on Joel ward , philly's done and the caps are on the brink.

yer comin off as a sore loser like some bruin fans hatin on Joel ward , philly's done and the caps are on the brink.

I was not. All I said was I'm done, I didn't watch the Semi-Final and I ain't watch the Conference Final either. I lost my smile, because I hate to see my team lose, but my smile came back the next day. Anyways I heard the Flyers are done, I hope the Caps lose Game 7. I really don't care care who wins the Cup, I'll be watching the Stanley Cup Final anyway, my dad keeps on watching the games, but he said that it wasn't the same.

When I see the Bruins losing I just stopped watching the game, because I hate to see them lose. That's doesn't count as a sore loser, because I'm not one of them.

Finally the Caps are done. Good riddance.

Back