Are There Any NHL Hockey Fans Here?

Re: any NHL Hockey fans on here

Also Steven Stamkos scores his 60th goal tonight and it's currently 3-2 for Tampa Bay in half of 3rd period to go.
amazing feat in todays Nhl.
yEAH Good The Hockey
hope its just your english and youre not makin it out that hocky fans are neanderthls, were actually smart.
I was not. All I said was I'm done, I didn't watch the Semi-Final and I ain't watch the Conference Final either. I lost my smile, because I hate to see my team lose, but my smile came back the next day. Anyways I heard the Flyers are done, I hope the Caps lose Game 7. I really don't care care who wins the Cup, I'll be watching the Stanley Cup Final anyway, my dad keeps on watching the games, but he said that it wasn't the same.When I see the Bruins losing I just stopped watching the game, because I hate to see them lose. That's doesn't count as a sore loser, because I'm not one of them.
sorry then ,its the web can ya cant tell the tone of voice, body language etc. Ya might not be smilin much cuz Timmy T might be done in beantown.Did milbury take back what he said about Sid the kid?

amazing sorry then ,its the web can ya cant tell the tone of voice, body language etc. Ya might not be smilin much cuz Timmy T might be done in beantown.Did milbury take back what he said about Sid the kid?

Well I can admit I was hearbroken, but I kept my word that no matter wins Game 7 I have to accept it, I never had a hissy fit, I took a walk slowly due to disappointment, when I got back I threw a snowball out of anger, I got anger inside and I burst my lungs of at the pillow to muffle my anger.

In my journal on my dA, all I know that Tim Thomas said he wants a year off due to family reasons and I believe that he will NOT be traded, if he did get traded then I'm angry and I will blame Washington for it. I'd rather see Thomas retire as a Bruin. Besides this gives Tuuka Rask a chance to shine like he did in the 2009-10 season while Thomas was injured that time.

Now to the real topic of this.

761_los_angeles-kings-championship-2012.gif

[SIZE=+3]ALL HAIL LOS ANGELES KINGS!!! THE NEW KING OF 2012 STANLEY CUP!!![/SIZE]

timmy boy cant take a year off at his age.Congrats to the kings but it was a ho hum final, my intrest faded big time with round 1 done.

timmy boy cant take a year off at his age.Congrats to the kings but it was a ho hum final, my intrest faded big time with round 1 done.

Yeah. I never watched Rounds 2-3, because well you know what I mean. I said I will watch the Stanley Cup Final. Don Cherry believes the Kings played like style like the Bruins did, my parents believe other teams wanted to be like the Bruins, they wanted big tough guys like they have.

I'm watching TSN right now for the Free Agent Frenzy.

Zach Parise, Ryan Suter and Martin Brodeur are the Top 3 on the market.

Clearly, there aren't any real hockey fans here!:rolleyes: How else do you explain that the biggest hockey related story, maybe of all time, hasn't been posted here?!:thinking: I am, of course, talking about Paulina Gretzky's great photos!:D

Busty Gretzky posts on-set bikini pic

365918d0.jpg

Paulina Gretzky is at it again.

The lingerie-wearing, nightclubbing, poolside-prancing daughter of Wayne posted a photo of herself on Twitter busting out of an itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny green bikini Tuesday.

The oldest of Wayne Gretzky's five children, 23-year-old Paulina made headlines last November after provocative photos from her Twitter account, which now has more than 142,000 followers, began making the rounds online.

She initially closed the account at the behest of her famous father, who reportedly disapproved of the scantily clad photos on @PaulinaGretzky. She shut it down on Nov. 26 with the tweet, "Taking a break from Twitter for a bit. Happy Holidays!!! xoxo."

She re-opened it days later - with the photos removed. Alexis Howe, with whom she cavorted Tuesday at the shoot for the Grown Ups sequel, may be her new BFF.

Gretzky posted a very cleavage-y shot of herself with the 22-year-old model at the Red Sox game this past Saturday. Neither woman is listed in the IMDB cast list for the film.

A few days earlier, she posted an Instagram montage of photos from a birthday party in which the young blond is provocatively licking a cupcake, provocatively blowing out a candle and provocatively holding a bottle to her mouth.

Gretzky did not inherit her father's shyness.

In April this year, she was filmed coming out of a Hollywood restaurant dressed in lingerie.

In May, she posted a series of sexually suggestive photos from a trip to Vegas.

Busty Gretzky posts on-set bikini pic-Toronto Sun

9375acdf.jpg

206e09bc.jpg

8b52bcbe.jpg

d6d6b779.jpg

ddd953da.jpg

1ff48c2c.jpg

786ccdd8.jpg

1e5a7f0f.jpg

d5b94563.jpg

Now I'm getting because of the CBA talk, if there is now NHL season this year, then I'm angry.

The NHL is now facing a lockout. My brithday is turning bittersweet because of it. I hope the lockout lasts a few months I don't wanna hear the season will be cancelled like last time.

The players are going to play hockey in Europe now that the lockout happened, Evgeni Malkin, Sergei Gonchar, Ilya Kovalchuk are going to play in the KHL in Russia, Christian Erhoff goes to Deutsch Eishockey Liga League in Germany, Joe Thronton and Rick Nash are gonna be teammates once again for HC Davos in the Swiss National League A and even some list of players will play in the AHL (Minor League).

I found a poll on NHL.com about "Which of the last five Stanley Cup Finals was the most exciting?" and 2011: Boston vs. Vancouver is leading the poll with 23.79% of which I voted.

Dominik Hask is retiring for the 3rd and final time. He's really hanging his skates this time, he was about to make his NHL comeback for one last time, but because of the lockout it's not gonna happen.

The Dominator is one of the best goalies I've seen in the NHL.

Alright I found a full game of 2010 Winter Classic at Fenway Park in Boston. I never got a chance to see that. The game is on CBC feed.

[YOUTUBE]Hvlvp0z-gZc[/YOUTUBE]

Plus, since TSN plays the Team Canada Rewind on Wednesday nights, CBC is gonna play Hockey Night In Canada Classics on Saturday nights to keep us fans entertained from boycotting NHL.

[YOUTUBE]udj5I0jefuY[/YOUTUBE]

I found a Hockey Night In Canada Classic, Game 4 of the Wales Conference Final between Pittsburgh Penguins and Boston Bruins and the Bruins are facing a gruesome sweep. Their offense and defense have hurt bad, both best players Ray Bourque and Cam Neely both out of action due to injuries.

[size=+5]NHL is Back!!! The Lockout is Over!!! Game On!!!![/size]

yeah i bet you guys are happy. lol. Now I get to go back to hearing Mike Lange announce.

I am pretty damn happy about it. The season is gonna start on January 19th for a 48 game season, which also means I can watch "Hockey Night In Canada" again, I missed "Coach's Corner" so much I missed Don Cherry and Ron MacLean. Speaking of I've done reading MacLean's book.

Double posted

Last edited:

I got tomorrow planned out. I'm gonna watch all 3 games from Hockey Night In Canada like Ottawa vs Winnipeg at 3:00pm, then Toronto vs Montreal at 7:00pm and Anaheim vs Vancouver at 10:00pm.

I started to think I really enjoy watching the Jet's on Hockey Night In Canada during the afternoon.

That 2 wins for the Bruins YES!!! They defeated the NY Rangers at the season opener and they just defeated Winnipeg Jets to a shootout.

damn my maple leafs lost against the islanders 7-4 so now were 2-2 in the regular season

I saw the Leafs game against Montreal on Hockey Night In Canada and oh boy do they stomp the Habs bad 6-0 and with some good ol' fashion hockey out there. Plus I heard the Mikhail Grabovski won't be suspended for the alleged biting of Max Pacioretty. HA! I knew it. I knew the NHL wasn't in that phoney's favour, I knew he's faking about being bit, he's a phoney lil' whiner. Wah Wah Wah! Boohoohoohoooo!

Anyways I found out the Tampa Bay vs Boston game has been rescheduled to April 25th, due to a snow storm that hits in Boston and the rest of the northeast US.

I am not happy to hear Michael Ryder going back to Montreal from a trade by Dallas for Erik Cole, I liked Ryder when he plays for the Bruins and won the Cup with them and now that he's back in Montreal, I now see him as a traitor.

NHL Trade Deadline is tomorrow, be prepared for the trades.

The NHL Trade Deadline is in progress. I'm watching Live Stream of TSN's TradeCentre. I was happy the Boston Bruins finally snatched veteran winger Jaromir Jagr last night.

Here's a pic of 10 year old Milan Lucic (left side of the photo) with Jagr himself.

BG3i7FyCAAAG28m.jpg:large

The NHL Trade Deadline is now over. 9 or 10 trades have been done.

Here's a clip of Jaromir Jagr's first goal with the Bruins (also his only & game winning goal) to a 1-0 win over the New Jersey Devils. WAY TA GO JAGR!

[YOUTUBE]XgCQowsBzMY[/YOUTUBE]

[SIZE=+5]BOSTON STRONG[/SIZE]

Boston Strong Ribbon
BostonStrongRibbon.jpg

Boston Strong for the Boston Bruins home game at the TD Garden
BostonStrong-Wordmark_black.png

Boston Strong Ribbon on hockey helmets for the Bruins vs Sabres game
554873_10151443930424962_1840228888_n.jpg

Special "Boston Strong 617" Boston Bruins Jersey
boston-strong.jpg

Boston Strong (Bruins Opening Ceremony)
[YOUTUBE]thi8fO6q038[/YOUTUBE]

Sabres vs Bruins Game Recap
[YOUTUBE]dREbh4qm3f8[/YOUTUBE]

Bruins & Sabres Saluting the Fans
[YOUTUBE]OtfI71w2XW0[/YOUTUBE]

Here are the 2013 NHL Playoffs for Round 1.

6189__stanley_cup_playoffs-primary-2013.png

6859.gif

[SIZE=+5]WESTERN CONFERENCE[/SIZE]

56.gif
0kcehji928suy4ckk1pdo8s7l.gif

[SIZE=+3]#1 Chicago Blackhawks vs #8 Minnesota Wild[/SIZE]

ljsvjjb9bbxvu8n54prrqsqrt.gif
yo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

[SIZE=+3]#2 Anaheim Ducks vs #7 Detroit Red Wings[/SIZE]

2xd2efir5fdew26px6kx.gif
dmo1xf3z4pph27vmg3gf.gif

[SIZE=+3]#3 Vancouver Canucks vs #6 San Jose Sharks[/SIZE]

187.gif
4jzjfvwxifvemelyh9xjbnyr4.gif

[SIZE=+3]#4 St. Louis Blues vs #5 Los Angeles Kings[/SIZE]

6857.gif

[SIZE=+5]EASTERN CONFERENCE[/SIZE]

174.gif
79520qbne58r9i71zhuggbff0.gif

[SIZE=+3]#1 Pittsburgh Penguins vs #8 NY Islanders[/SIZE]

124.gif
2bkf2l3xyxi5p0cavbj8.gif

[SIZE=+3]#2 Montreal Canadiens vs #7 Ottawa Senators[/SIZE]

b9hvwjslf7jzh18ej6y4.gif
144.gif

[SIZE=+3]#3 Washington Capitals vs #6 NY Rangers[/SIZE]

venf9fmhgnsawnxxvehf.gif
199.gif

[SIZE=+3]#4 Boston Bruins vs #5 Toronto Maple Leafs[/SIZE]​

And here are the schedules

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=668207

AWESOME game last night. It should've been Boston 5 Toronto 1, cause those stupid blindbats called Bergeron's goal back which makes me so mad, but who cares they won anyways. Woo Hoo
woohoo-o.gif

Montreal got lucky winning Game 2 last night but they're still a bg bunch of whiny crybabies. Booing and crucifying Eric Gryba of Ottawa won't do them any good. They just Wah Wah Wah! over everything.

Back