Are There Any NHL Hockey Fans Here?

Re: any NHL Hockey fans on here

At least you don't support the biggest whinniest team of the NHL. But I hope the Bruins don't kick the Leafs out of the playoff spot tomorrow, I'll be watching Hockey Night In Canada for it. I always feel bad that they kick the Leafs out of the spot twice, but still I love these teams. Toronto (My favourite Canadian team) and Boston (My all time favourite team).

surprised that a Yank team is your fave, bein' a Canuck an' all. Speakin' of canucks you guys ripped em off big time with the Neely trade. It's too bad Ulf samuellson ended his career pretty much. It's was also too bad about Gord kluzak.

surprised that a Yank team is your fave, bein' a Canuck an' all. Speakin' of canucks you guys ripped em off big time with the Neely trade. It's too bad Ulf samuellson ended his career pretty much. It's was also too bad about Gord kluzak.

Well, Neely hasn't done much in Vancouver, so the Bruins trading Barry Pederson away for Neely is a blessing on his (Neely) birthday, then he improved much in scoring, hits and points. Neely also helped the Bruins fight the Oilers for the Stanley Cup twice and failed. Honestly, I hated Samuellson for what he did, it's his fault that he ending Neely's career prematurely. I still wish I can see Neely on ice more often, but I can still check out his past games on YouTube and his ads too.

Do you guys find what's causing concussions? It's the equipment, Don Cherry explained the equipment that has plastic are responsible for broken jaws and concussions back in 1999, he suggested the player wear the old school equipment like Gary Bettman should and what happend? He didn't listen him, that's the reason why I say Bettman should be impeached, because he let concussions get worse, he's not making it better and not making it safe. Concussions increases every year, because they don't listen to Cherry's suggestion and they all think he's crazy. Well I say they're crazy, Cherry knows what's best for hockey. Bettman either you listen to Don Cherry or you're screwed.

[YOUTUBE]R8YBEQ9QyxQ[/YOUTUBE]

Look at 2:37 to 3:57, that's what the NHL should do, instead of banning hit shots.

Well, Neely hasn't done much in Vancouver, so the Bruins trading Barry Pederson away for Neely is a blessing on his (Neely) birthday, then he improved much in scoring, hits and points. Neely also helped the Bruins fight the Oilers for the Stanley Cup twice and failed. Honestly, I hated Samuellson for what he did, it's his fault that he ending Neely's career prematurely. I still wish I can see Neely on ice more often, but I can still check out his past games on YouTube and his ads too.

Gretz owned Borque in 88,

Ray Bourque was physical in defending against Gretzky, but that wouldn't ground the Great One on his way to claiming his second Conn Smythe Trophy and setting playoff records with 31 assists in just 18 games, and 13 points in the Finals series.

ya gotta mad respect the Oilers for winning that second time, no Gretz, no Grant fuher, Coffey was gone in 87 I think.

Bill ranford was Conn smythe winner in 90. imagine how many cups the oilers could've won if the team stayed together.

I hope you're not mad that Borque went to the Avs to getta cup. I like guys to stay on their teams but on the other hand if they arent tryin to win the player should demand a trade.

Gretz owned Borque in 88,

Ray Bourque was physical in defending against Gretzky, but that wouldn't ground the Great One on his way to claiming his second Conn Smythe Trophy and setting playoff records with 31 assists in just 18 games, and 13 points in the Finals series.

ya gotta mad respect the Oilers for winning that second time, no Gretz, no Grant fuher, Coffey was gone in 87 I think.

Bill ranford was Conn smythe winner in 90. imagine how many cups the oilers could've won if the team stayed together.

I hope you're not mad that Borque went to the Avs to getta cup. I like guys to stay on their teams but on the other hand if they arent tryin to win the player should demand a trade.

I do have Game 1 of Edmonton vs Boston in the 1990 playoffs, it's a pretty good long game, despite a temporary power outage cause by a burned out fuse, the heat wave and Craig Janney got a dehydration due to a flu.

I was a little disappointed that the Bruins traded Ray Bourque to Colorado to tell you the truth, but I supported him during the 2001 playoffs I cheered for Colorado all the way to the Cup, I know the fact the players and the people in Boston supported Bourque to win his first Stanley Cup in 22 years of his whole career, I watched the game that and when I say Joe Sakic handed the Cup to Bourque, it made me happy.

Now, I hated Colorado now for 5 years, because of Todd Bertuzzi.

HAHAHA!!! The Boston Bruins finally spanked the Habs big time with a huge 7-0 victory, too bad I didn't see, which I refuse to, I did see the highlights of the game on TSN's SportCenter. But that lousy bastard Paul Mara pushes Mark Recchi around, then he along with Brent Sopel gang up on Recchi. "Paul Marah, you don't push Mark Recchi around like, if I were Recchi, I'd punch you in the face for pushing me around, I may get suspended for it, but I don't care, I'd it was worth it and I'd tell 'if you push me around like that again and I swear to God I'll punch you again and that's my only final warning.'"

Still I don't want them to go at it during the playoffs, it'll kill me.

[YOUTUBE]cRapITgH614[/YOUTUBE]

10. "When I saw that hit, I was like "HA! Serves Zednik right for killing us", then later Kyle McLaren got suspended that cost the Bruins the Quarter-Finals. Damn you Campbell and Zednik you b@$^@&#&s!"

9. "That puck should've gone inside the net"

8. "Mike Ribeiro is a faker, that proves he's faking his injury. Never fake an injury you Retaro!"

7. "My favourite fight of all time."

6. "Epic goal by my favourite Cam Neely."

5. "Epic fight of all the Bruins vs Canadiens game and Miller gives the Habs a 'stone cold', WAY TA GO!"

4. "HA! Thank god for Travis Green give Alex Kovelav a good poke in the hand and Glen Murray saves the night with an overtime goal."

3. "I think my dad told me about this fight I'll ask and boy Stan Jonathan really busted Pierre Bouchard wide open. Send the footage to WWE."

2. "Another bloody fight between Shayne Corson and Big Bam Cam Neely and Chris Nilan causes a brawl. Frickin' jerk Nilan."

1. "If it wasn't for the 'Too Many Men On Ice' penatly the Bruins would've won the game, but I don't blame them for it and I don't blame Don Cherry for that error."

April 13th, less than a week away for the NHL Playoffs.

I can't wait to watch, but because of a strong possibility of a match between Boston Bruins and Montrel Canadiens, I refuse to watch this match up. If the Bruins gets eliminated, I will not watch the rest of the playoffs until the Stanley Cup Final. My dad and I wanted to see the Bruins to win the Stanley Cup, because neither of us had seen them win the Cup.

Tim Thomas beaten Dominik Hasek's save percentage record of .938% today. I also heard that Tuuka Rask will start tomorrow when the Bruins are playing against New Jersey.

The Phoenix Coyotes maybe officially dead. The Detroit Red Wings swept them out of the playoffs last night. They may move back to Winnipeg.

The Bruins won in OT in Game 4 thanks to Michael Ryder! Now they'll go back to Boston for Game 5. I knew they'd fight back!

Look at this clip. I'm not sure about it, but this is what I always give Montreal everytime. Andrew Ference gave Montreal a big :flip:"stone cold":flip: HA! S**K IT MONTREAL!!! STONE COLD! STONE COLD! STONE COLD!

[YOUTUBE]GlKggtLYecU[/YOUTUBE]

NATHAN HORTON SCORES THE 2ND OVERTIME GOAL FOR BOSTON

[YOUTUBE]_nDFQZM2x28[/YOUTUBE]

Now the Bruins are killing! 3-2 for the Bruins this series. Game 6 and Boston wins that game and it's Bye-Bye Habs.

Now, I hated Colorado now for 5 years, because of Todd Bertuzzi.

how much you think Steve moore hates Bert???

----------------------------------------------

canucks better win tonight or they'll be the Greg norman of hockey.

how much you think Steve moore hates Bert???

All he cares about is suing him and the Canucks orginazation for $$$, when Bertzzi apologized in tears during the press conference after all that happened, Moore doesn't accepted it, that proves he's a phoney, if he cares about money and suing Bertuzzi than accepting his apology then he doesn't deserve to go back playing hockey, he might as well kiss Bertuzzi's ass for all I care. Steve Moore can might as well burn in hell.

Ever heard about the incident about Ace Bailey? Eddie Shore ducked down and Bailey ran into Shore flipped and landed on the ice head first crushing his skull. Eddie Shore got suspended, Ace Bailey is still alive but can never play hockey again. When they had Ace Bailey Benefit hockey, Shore and Bailey shook hands, that's a sign that Bailey accepted Shore's apology and Shore wore a helmet since then. As for Steve Moore's case, if he doesn't accept Bertuzzi's apology, then he's screwed for life.

BOSTON BRUINS FINALLY KILLED MONTREAL CANADIENS OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS!!! FINALLY!!!!

Thanks to...*cues "Charge", once again Nathan Horton.

[YOUTUBE]MT6k_Q8hDKs[/YOUTUBE]

Look at Cam Neely's reaction.

Who is going to watch the World Championship in hockey 2011? :)

I may check it out. I think I'll look into Canada & Belarus which is on TSN at 2PM.

Strongest teams (in my opinion) -

1st - Canada
2nd - Russia
3rd - Czech Republic
4th - Sweden / USA

I'm looking forward to saturday game.
RTEmagicC_CZE-flag_10.jpg.jpg

Czech Rep.
vs.
RTEmagicC_LAT-flag_05.jpg.jpg

Latvia (my country)

I'll start that thread right away.

Strongest teams (in my opinion) -

1st - Canada
2nd - Russia
3rd - Czech Republic
4th - Sweden / USA

My bet is

1st- Canada
2nd- Russia
3rd- USA
4th- Finland
5th- Czech

Go Bruins! they are doing so well especially Tim Thomas. They haven't won the Stanley Cup in my lifetime,maybe this is their year!

Go Bruins! they are doing so well especially Tim Thomas. They haven't won the Stanley Cup in my lifetime,maybe this is their year!

Yeah he turns out to be the best goalie in this decade after Martin Brodeur. The Bruins haven't won the Stanley Cup since 1972. They'll win the Cup this year, my dad and I wanted to see them win the Cup.

REVENGE IS SWEEP!!! THE BOSTON BRUINS KILLED PHILADELPHIA FLYERS!!!! 5-1 in a 4-0 series. Thanx to Looch's 2 goals. But I'm not happy with a dirty hit that Patrice Bergeron suffered from Claude Giroux, that, that B@$^@#&!!! No matter, I'm just happy the Bruins sweep the Flyers off!

REVENGE IS SWEEP!!! THE BOSTON BRUINS KILLED PHILADELPHIA FLYERS!!!! 5-1 in a 4-0 series. Thanx to Looch's 2 goals. But I'm not happy with a dirty hit that Patrice Bergeron suffered from Claude Giroux, that, that B@$^@#&!!! No matter, I'm just happy the Bruins sweep the Flyers off!
:clapping:i was watching the game too, i'm so happy, the bruins haven't been in the conference finals since 1992!
Yeah he turns out to be the best goalie in this decade after Martin Brodeur. The Bruins haven't won the Stanley Cup since 1972. They'll win the Cup this year, my dad and I wanted to see them win the Cup.

I hope so!

:clapping:i was watching the game too, i'm so happy, the bruins haven't been in the conference finals since 1992!

Yeah. This is the first time I get to see them advance to the Conference Final.

Back