Are There Any NHL Hockey Fans Here?

Re: any NHL Hockey fans on here

Happy that the Flames shut the Habs out 4-0. Great Heritage game. I have seen any of them since the first Classic Heritage game between Edmonton Oiler and Montreal Canadiens.

Me too Pop! Flames have been on a nice roll i hope they make the playoffs!

And maybe avoid the Canucks or Wings in the first round if that aint too much to ask lol

Lol good enough reason i guess.I'm sure you'll have more to celebrate!

Yeah, he deserves to go back there anyways.

Too true Pop

Leafs beat the Habs last night...4 points out of 8th place...i would love to see the Leafs make the playoffs!!!

Good for them, I guess the trades they give out and having Reimer as their #1 goalie really paid off for them. My guess they'll be on 7th or 8th seed of the Eastern Conference, but I really hope they don't end up facing the Boston Bruins as much I as don't want the Bruins to face the Habs in the playoffs. Plus they decided not to trade Clarke MacArthur away.

Here's a link of something called "Trade Tracker" on NHL.com

http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=67765&intcmpid=nhln-button

Last edited:

Go Bruins! they've been on a nice run :)

They do, I strongly predict that they're gonna face Vancouver Canucks for the Cup, what the Canucks don't have is Milan Lucic, the Cam Neely of the Bruins. It'll be nice for the Bruins to win the Cup for their president that he tried so hard twice during the 88' and 90' Stanley Cup showdown with the Edmonton Oilers.

They do, I strongly predict that they're gonna face Vancouver Canucks for the Cup, what the Canucks don't have is Milan Lucic, the Cam Neely of the Bruins. It'll be nice for the Bruins to win the Cup for their president that he tried so hard twice during the 88' and 90' Stanley Cup showdown with the Edmonton Oilers.

That would be great :)

Check this out guys.

winnipeg_jets_clock_banner_57790.jpg

It's the Winnipeg Jets Meter, this week there's been source that there's a possible chance next year that the Winnipeg Jets will return to the NHL if the Phoenix Coyotes are going for sale and ending up for relocation and same goes for Atlanta Thrashers. If that happens I say Phoenix should relocate back to Winnipeg like 15 years ago. If Atlanta goes too, then there's a good chance for Quebec too.

Exactly...let them both relocate to Winnipeg and Quebec respectively! Oh i'd love to see the Jets back.The hype would be out of this world.

It's such a downer watching games in Atlanta and see all the empty seats almost every night...Florida too! Let's get 3 more teams in Canada...Winnipeg,Quebec and another in Ontario too!

Exactly...let them both relocate to Winnipeg and Quebec respectively! Oh i'd love to see the Jets back.The hype would be out of this world.

It's such a downer watching games in Atlanta and see all the empty seats almost every night...Florida too! Let's get 3 more teams in Canada...Winnipeg,Quebec and another in Ontario too!

I've seen there's not much attendance in Atlanta, I guess it's because they lost Kovalchuk to New Jersey due to trade. Honestly I wanted just the Jets and the Nordiques to come back to the NHL and I never wanted another Ontario team for the NHL.

That phoney Max Pacioretty got KO'd by Chara last night, I stopped watching the game after the Habs score 4-0, I threw such a hugh hissy fit that this is the last time I'm watching Bruins vs Habs, no more, I'm done watching Bruins & Habs games. Pacioretty deserves for what he get for provoking Chara the last game the Habs defeated the Bruins. I hope he's injured for good and isn't faking it. Pacioretty is the biggest phoney why? He's faking the last injury. They always have players who fakes injuries.

Hey, you know perfectly well I hate Pacioretty. Good thing Chara didn't get a suspension, I do hope he isn't faking it this time.

Yeah man but seeing someone not moving on the ice after a hit like that is a scary thing and i wouldn't wish to see ANY player in that position not even Avery or Cooke and i can't stand those guys.

For the record i wish Chara had gotten a 2-3 game suspension,he deserved it.

With all due respect Pop you seriously let yourself down with your previous post.

I never wanted Chara suspended, if he does, then I'm rasining hell of it, now the people in Montreal just wanna crucify him, well you know what? SCREW MONTREAL!!! For the record, Chara does not deserve any suspension, so you're gonna take Montreal's side huh? Then go ahead, I don't freakin' care, I'm still gonna stick by Chara's side and continue to support him always. Their authorities has no freaking business investigating this. I'm gonna say this one last time. SCREW MONTREAL!!!

Well maybe we can talk again when you take you're black and yellow glasses off.

If it were the other way round and Gill hammered Seguin in the exact same hit you'd want blood.

For the record i ain't no Habs fan that's for damn sure.I'm a human and it ain't right when you see a 22 year old kid almost paralysed lying on the ice.

You know what, I'm not in the mood to talk about it until all this bullcrap going on there blows over.

Someone should take a head shot at Gary bettman.

I agree with you, not because of what Montreal says, it's because he's trying to screw NHL, lockout during 2005, instigator rules and he's still not listening for sugguestion for shoulder pads that causes concussion, use cushioned or old school shoulder pads.

Last night, Montreal really disgusted me, having shirts "Chara Sucks" and "Lucic Is A B#^%H", well I say "MONTREAL ARE SUCKY WHINNERS!", but jokes on them which gives a big smile on my face, they lost to Washington, while Boston defeat Columbus to a shootout. I'm happy about it.

i love Ice Hockey and i like Toronto Maple Leafs, i also have a Maple Leafs top :D

i love Ice Hockey and i like Toronto Maple Leafs, i also have a Maple Leafs top :D

At least you don't support the biggest whinniest team of the NHL. But I hope the Bruins don't kick the Leafs out of the playoff spot tomorrow, I'll be watching Hockey Night In Canada for it. I always feel bad that they kick the Leafs out of the spot twice, but still I love these teams. Toronto (My favourite Canadian team) and Boston (My all time favourite team).

Back