Are There Any NHL Hockey Fans Here?

Re: any NHL Hockey fans on here

Aw that's a shame you should download it or something well worth a watch.Great footage behind the scenes!

Did you see what happened in Toronto, the fans throwing waffles on the ice? I'm very appalled it this, the Leafs fans are such traitors and such big whiny babies. Throwing food on ice is such a waste. You don't boo you own team, that's betrayal to the team. I never once booed my favourite team the Bruins, I do get angry when they lose games, but I never booed my own team, if I booed them, that doesn't make me a fan of my team and I'd turn my back on them. The fans in Toronto should smarten up or else I'm the next time I visit Toronto I'll taunt at them by calling "WHINERS!!!" and "BABIES!"

It did look very bad thats for sure.Maybe at the end of the game fans can do something throwing objects on the ice while the game is in play is just not on.

I do agree with you somewhat but at the same time if the fans in Toronto play nice as they have done for decades now nothing will change.Only time something will change there is if fans get angry and stop accepting the product thats on the ice and attendances drop.

Right now I believe MLSE could care less whether they win or lose so long as they are seeing plenty of $$$.

hats off to Sid the kid on his point streak

Islanders End Crosby’s Points Streak

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Published: December 29, 2010

Islanders goalie Rick DiPietro ended Sidney Crosby’s 25-game points streak and shut down the rest of the Pittsburgh Penguins’ high-powered offense in a 2-1 shootout victory Wednesday night at Nassau Coliseum.

Crosby had had at least a point in every game since Nov. 3 at Dallas. The run, in which Crosby had 26 goals and 24 assists, was the longest in the N.H.L. since Quebec’s Mats Sundin had a 30-game streak in the 1992-93 season. Crosby also had a goal in five consecutive games before being stopped by the Islanders, the team he has victimized the most in his career with 62 points in 33 games.
The teams were tied at 2-2 through three shootout rounds, with DiPietro denying Crosby on Pittsburgh’s second shootout attempt by blocking a shot with his pad. P. A. Parenteau put the Islanders ahead by scoring off a speed rush on Marc-Andre Fleury, and DiPietro sealed the victory by stopping Mark Letestu.
DiPietro finished with 37 saves through overtime in his first outing after sitting out five games because of swelling in his surgically repaired left knee.
RED WINGS 7, STARS 3 Patrick Eaves had three goals, Brad Stuart scored the tie breaker at 5 minutes 29 seconds of the third period, and Detroit rallied for a victory at Dallas.
HURRICANES 4, SENATORS 0 Cam Ward made 37 saves for his second shutout of the season and Zach Boychuk scored goals 3:48 apart in the first period as Carolina won at Ottawa.
WILD 5, SHARKS 3 Kyle Brodziak scored twice and Brent Burns had the winner as host Minnesota scored three times in five minutes to rally for a victory over San Jose.
COYOTES 6, KINGS 3 Shane Doan scored two goals and Scottie Upshall and Keith Yandle each had 3 points in Phoenix’s victory over Los Angeles.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/30/sports/hockey/30nhl.html

I'm not watching anymore Bruins vs Canadiens anymore. I'M DONE!!! These fans in Montreal are now turning into biggest bunch of d^#&s they are by throwing litter at Zdeno Chara for roughing Max Pacioretty for which he shoves Chara as a taunt after scoring an overtime winning goal which they ruined a decent game for me. As Chris Jericho says a part of his line years ago, well it's my turn to say it but it's damn serious and those words are...

SCREW MONTREAL!!!

Lol yeah to be honest i dont know why Leaf fans get so much attention.The fans in Montreal and their behaviour at times is crazy.God help Price if he has a few bad games

I seen the end of that game and a very tough loss but then you made up for it by hammering the Sens :( How bad are they this year?

I'll definitely be watching the next Habs/Bruins game...that one is gonna be feisty! lol

Lol yeah to be honest i dont know why Leaf fans get so much attention.The fans in Montreal and their behaviour at times is crazy.God help Price if he has a few bad games

I seen the end of that game and a very tough loss but then you made up for it by hammering the Sens :( How bad are they this year?

I'll definitely be watching the next Habs/Bruins game...that one is gonna be feisty! lol

I'll see the next Habs/Bruins game (maybe the last time) and if the Bruins lose to them again, then I'm done, I quit watching the game between them again even in the playoffs, because I know they're gonna ruin it for me again. I told my mom on my way home from shopping that if I was at that game where fans threw litter at Chara booing him for roughing up Pacioretty for which he provoked, I spit right their faces and she said they can riot and beat the living crap outta me, so I said I don't care, if they touch me I provoke easily. I really don't care, they're bunch of d^#*s anyways.

[YOUTUBE]RuRSLZ8LRRs[/YOUTUBE]

Here's the footage I was talking about. If you see Paciotetty shoves Chara after scoring an overtime winning goal he provokes Chara, that little p&^#k, he should've been suspended for provoking Chara and the Canadiens fans there really disgusted me and I hate them so much as I said I just wanna spit right at their faces. That's the most disgusting moment I've ever seen, even more disgusted when that damned Colin Campbell cost the Bruins the Quarter-Finals back in 2002 for suspending Kyle McLaren for hitting the player I hate that time Richard Zednik.

Ah man let it go...i know it's hard but you guys are ahead of them in the standings and are putting a beating on just about everyone lol

I want to let it go, but my hatred toward the Habs is for too strong and I'm glad the Bruins are ahead of them in the standings and they should be, thanks to the Habs losing a few games. Right now I refuse to think Marc Savard may think of retirement now that he got another head injury thanks to Matt Hunwick, he's (Hunwick) next on my "Hate" list.

the Great one is 50 and its the anniversary of his 51 point streak.

Well Said Darth...i really wanna see the 99 at 50 show but haven't gotten an opportunity yet.

Yeah Pop i heard them on the fan 590 talking about him.If he is to retire that will be beyond words how sad that is.We all love the physical side of hockey but when you see the concussions getting so frequent something has to change.

If Savard is gonna retire, then I blame Gary Bettman, Colin Campbell, Matt Cooke and Matt Hunwick, it's all their fault Savard is like this now. What else also pisses me off? You know that Paciotetty the one who I just added on my hate list? We was supposed to be injured from the Montral vs Buffalo game for a few weeks and when I saw the next few days he's back, I say he's FAKING HIS INJURY!!! That little b@$^@#&, first Mike Ribeiro faked his injuy during the 2004 playoffs against the Bruins and now this. Montreal always tried to fake injuries, that is a screwjob.

Check this out! 3 Fights in 4 seconds plus 2 goals n 45 seconds during the Bruins vs Stars game. CRAAAAAZZYYYYY!!!

[YOUTUBE]h-6NEfAoNVs[/YOUTUBE]

I watched the best game ever last. The Bruins beat the Habs 8-6, Milan Lucic and Michael Ryder each got themselves 2 goals, Nathan Horton scroes big points 9 (1 goal, 5 assists), old fashion fights plus goalie fight and 11 players on the penatly box (Montreal- 5 and Boston- 6). The Big Bad Bruins are back baby! I saw couple of times that the Bruins president Cam Neely looked like he wants to join in on the fight.

Big Bad Bruins vs Weakling Habs

[YOUTUBE]251___mEwZA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]dsm-KaoJq7w&[/YOUTUBE]

Whole highlight of the game

[YOUTUBE]kDgG_rIULgw[/YOUTUBE]

THE BEST GAAME EEEEVEEEER!!!

Lol i'm happy for you Pop...I know you needed that.

Hopefully i'm gonna watch the Flames V Sens tonight if my daughter lets me lol

On a sad note i hear Savard has ruled himself out for the year.Heard his press conference and it was heartbreaking listening to him...really feel for the guy!

Lol i'm happy for you Pop...I know you needed that.

Hopefully i'm gonna watch the Flames V Sens tonight if my daughter lets me lol

On a sad note i hear Savard has ruled himself out for the year.Heard his press conference and it was heartbreaking listening to him...really feel for the guy!

Yes I was in an extremely cheerie mood that night. My dad watched the game too and we're happy they fought back giving the Habs a major payback from the last game. Funny thing when Cam Neely saw them fighting it's like he wanted to come down and fight too. It's true Savard is for the rest of the season, I blame Hunwick for his concussion to come back and 3 more I blame for what happend in the first place.

That scumbag Cooke is to blame.Man i hate that guy and can't wait to see him get his!

Fisher gone to Nashville...I guess this is just the start of the shake up for the Sens.

Rumour is the Bruins want Kovalev? He has to be the most frustrating player in the world.I pity any team that gets him!

That scumbag Cooke is to blame.Man i hate that guy and can't wait to see him get his!

Fisher gone to Nashville...I guess this is just the start of the shake up for the Sens.

Rumour is the Bruins want Kovalev? He has to be the most frustrating player in the world.I pity any team that gets him!

I hate Cooke too, the other 2 people I mentioned were to blame for Savard's concussion are Gary Bettman, he didn't get the message straight, use softer shoulder pads even the older pads, the ones they use today is responsible for concussions, there was plastic in there. Colin Campbell (I hated this guy for a long time) he didn't have the guts to suspend Matt Cooke, that retarded MFer let's him go like that, Campbell must've got some kind of personal vendetta against the Bruins. I can smell it on him. I wanted these 2 impeached. They're killing the NHL off.

You recalled about a rumoured that the Bruins may snatch Alexei Kovalev? I don't want the Bruins to get Kovelav, I hated him, he's trouble against the Bruins, I really don't who's the Bruins gonna get during the Trade Deadline, I just don't want Kovalev going to Boston, if they snatch him, I'd be very disappointed, my dad agrees with me on it.

So you got Chris Kelly...Not a bad player and having a pretty good season by his standards on a very bad team

Hey...better than Kovalev right? :)

So you got Chris Kelly...Not a bad player and having a pretty good season by his standards on a very bad team

Hey...better than Kovalev right? :)

Way better than Kovalev, I'm happy they got Kelly instead, I also heard that Boston and Toronto are talking about a deal regarding Tomas Kaberle, my dad told me if he waives off a no-trade clause then the Bruins gets Kaberle for Chara's support, but we'll see what happens. We'll just have to wait until the trade deadline. I'll be checking out TradeCentre on TSN at the end of February.

The Kabarle thing is going on way too long in Toronto.I hope he goes to Boston but i hope the Leafs get something tasty back in return though can't see it happening :(

The Kabarle thing is going on way too long in Toronto.I hope he goes to Boston but i hope the Leafs get something tasty back in return though can't see it happening :(

Time will tell, I agree with ya that I believe he'll go to Boston, I'm positive they'll get the 1st round draft pick in return which is from the Kessel deal.

Now, I wanna ask what's your Top 5 Best & Worst NHL Goal Horns?

Here's my Top 5 Worst Goal Horn

5. New Jersey Devils
[YOUTUBE]tGgkjo0pJlQ[/YOUTUBE]

4. Montreal Canadiens
[YOUTUBE]ARZzLc3qUsM&[/YOUTUBE]

3. Atlanta Thrashers
[YOUTUBE]O9bWfkgJmS0[/YOUTUBE]

2. Columbus Blue Jackets
[YOUTUBE]m8vtNTiX7Ic[/YOUTUBE]

1. Anaheim Ducks
[YOUTUBE]DpmHzu78aUc[/YOUTUBE]

Here's my Top 5 Best Goal Horn

5. Pittsburgh Penguins
[YOUTUBE]QVqUh9K1ZJU&[/YOUTUBE]

4. Boston Bruins
[YOUTUBE]cdoNZWErqEg[/YOUTUBE]

3. Calgary Flames
[YOUTUBE]fn-YR1Rh3Ag[/YOUTUBE]

2. Ottawa Senators
[YOUTUBE]dDaeeipcvgA[/YOUTUBE]

1. Edmonton Oilers
[YOUTUBE]g7wUqNBp2B0[/YOUTUBE]

I must warn, you should have volume lowered, because some of them horns can be very loud.

You recalled about a rumoured that the Bruins may snatch Alexei Kovalev? I don't want the Bruins to get Kovelav, I hated him, he's trouble against the Bruins, I really don't who's the Bruins gonna get during the Trade Deadline, I just don't want Kovalev going to Boston, if they snatch him, I'd be very disappointed, my dad agrees with me on it.

Kovalev has no heart.

Damn right. I was right all along, Tomas Kaberle is now officially a Bruin, Toronto Maple Leafs traded Kaberle to Boston for Joe Colborne along with the Bruins 2011 1st Round Draft Pick and a Conditional Pick. The Bruins traded Blake Wheeler and Mark Stuart away to Atlanta for some pathetic players I've never heard of named Rich Peverley and Boris Valabik. I'm happy about the Kaberle trade, but the Wheeler trade turns very bittersweet for me.

Still though he is a great piece going into the playoffs for you guys..It's gonna be very interesting to watch it all unfold!

Watching the Heritage Classic..My God it looks cold.Hoping for a Flames win!

Back