Are we MJ female fans the only ones who consider Michael physically attractive?

im always confronted with the same opinion. til mid 90s he was "nice", BUT then all the surgery made him look like a doll..
its always the same. people just see his face and think uh ugly, but they dont see his personality, his character what makes him more beautiful than any other person on this planet.

in my opinion the surgery did NOT make him look bad. i find him beautiful with 20 and with 50 years. and after all hes just human and has a right to get older, that also counts for his appearance.

Yes. Plus I also like late 70s (pre-OTW) era Michael as well. :D

Good, I think that he was an attractive person all through his life, but sometimes I feel that people ignore some of his early years when to me that's when he was his most attractive.

But I also think that has a lot to do with age, in the 70s and Thriller era is when he was my age, and that may be a factor. I'm not sure.

When all kinds of pictures overflew the magazines and TV-shows were speaking about MJ last year ( not just trial pictures as usual ) some ppl started to discover how gorgeous he is.
I mean...the BAD tour..his perfect body....who can say that he is not sexy ?!
Dangerous...History...and Thriller of course.
For a long time papers were showing only little less flattering pictures. We all have a bad periods in life when we don"t wanna be on pictures. ( I know I do :) )
Michael was allways amazing and beautiful...and allways will be.
No one else comes even close to him. He has it all.

I remember when my mum and I watched the Bad tour together she said:
" Omg..he is hot, look at his body....! " :) My mum loves types like Clint Eastwood but she loooves Michael.
My daughter ( she is 15 ) is drooling over Michael big time.
Even my husband says Michael is pretty. The only thing he does not like is make-up.
So...Michael is the King of Beauty.
I...I stare at his pictures on my wall like a crazy teenage girl.

" Omg..he is hot, look at his body....! " :) My mum loves types like Clint Eastwood but she loooves Michael.
Even my husband says Michael is pretty. The only thing he does not like is make-up.

:wild:

kermit.gif

Bad Tour is soooooooooooo hot! :wild: :shifty: :naughty:

:D I'm 30 and considered myself 'ruined' by MJ since the age of 12. For some inexplicable reason I have never derived as much joy and pleasure from looking at any other man, the way I have from MJ. lol. I rolled across the floor when my mom scratched her head recently about her statement in 1992 'it's just a phase.' Yeah, mom, a really, really long phase. :punk::wild:

Speaking of moms, my mom always thought Michael was a pretty attractive guy, but she never saw him in a sexual way...that is until I showed her Bucharest. Then she could totally see how he would be sexy. When she watched IJCSLY she was like this :bugeyed :lol:

Speaking of moms, my mom always thought Michael was a pretty attractive guy, but she never saw him in a sexual way...that is until I showed her Bucharest. Then she could totally see how he would be sexy. When she watched IJCSLY she was like this :bugeyed :lol:

I ain't sharin' my MJ tapes. Naaaa ah, all mine. :D

I could never watch Bucharest with anyone else, lol. Probably because my face would do the talking for me. :doh:

lol ur mums a legend!
mmmm yes Bucharest, IJCSLY-dammit Seidah took my place :/ lol

:D I'm 30 and considered myself 'ruined' by MJ since the age of 12. For some inexplicable reason I have never derived as much joy and pleasure from looking at any other man, the way I have from MJ. lol. I rolled across the floor when my mom scratched her head recently about her statement in 1992 'it's just a phase.' Yeah, mom, a really, really long phase. :punk::wild:

:D I was 13 when I fell in love with Michael and I am 40 now.
My mum once told me : " I thought you would stop this Michaelmania in your 30"es maybe...but I never believed you will get crazier and crazier while growing older.Fascinating. "
I had some other crushes when I was a young girl but that was nothing comparing to the feeling Michael gives me. You know....to feel warm in your heart, in your....other places..:cheeky:.
My God...I don"t know what would I do if there was not Michael Jackson ?!
When my husband and I are sitting in the living room drinkink coffe and talking about something...I allways wonder off..because I look at Michael"s posters and pictures.:rofl:
He stoped talking one day and looked at me, like " wtf " but I didn"t notice...
He was like :doh:, but said nothing because it would not help.
Michael is my ultimate nr. 1 for all time !!!

sometimes I feel that people ignore some of his early years when to me that's when he was his most attractive.

My friend likes him when he was "little Michael" - LOL. She thinks he was "sexy" then, like he had a lot of sex appeal for a young kid. I don't know about THAT but he was damn sexy during the OTW and Thriller eras.

I can't help but ask, do people find Off the Wall, Thriller and Bad Mike to be attractive or only Dangerous to Older Mike to be attractive?

I have a partialness to Bad-2009 Michael, just because I don't tend to like younger-looking guys in general, and during OTW and Thriller, he still looked sort of boyish, I reckon. He was sexy, but from Bad on, his image took on a more mature charm, with the suits and stuff. :heart:

My mom found him very attractive during the 70's era, (she's the same age as Michael) but that changed after the surgeries. She did, and still to this day love his music though. I, on the other hand, find him attractive before and after his plastic surgeries. I love his fro in the 70's, I love his Jerry Curls in the 80's, the wavy hair in the early 90's, the short hair in the mid 90's, the shoulder length hair in the 2000's. I find his smile in the 70's very innocent and alluring, his smile in the 80's as very sexy, and let's not get started on his gyrating moves. In each decade that he's decided to transform himself into something different, I have always found something very attractive about him, physically and emotionally.

I think he was very attractive in the off the wall era and thriller era he was stunning! I still find him attractive in the later era's like bad and dangerous but I cannot honestly say I was looking at him during this is it and thinking phwoar! I am not saying he looked bad or anything but he had aged like everyone does. Maybe if I was the same age I would find that era attractive but I am not yet. I have noticed a lot of teenagers and young adults on here calling him sexy during this is it though so guess it is just a matter of personal tastes.

I blame the media for this. They only show bad pictures of Michael (and Michael doesn't even look like himself on those pictures!), so people can't know how beautiful he truly was. I'm sure if people were to see some of the pictures that have the fans drooling, then they could never deny that he was amazingly gorgeous!

My mom found him very attractive during the 70's era, (she's the same age as Michael) but that changed after the surgeries.

:(

Michael became increasingly more beautiful with time. The surgeries, for me, have not changed anything, only improved the more his beauty. :wub: I always thought it was beautiful, at all stages. :wub: He was like wine: the older, the better. :naughty: :shifty: :blushing:

i'm 29 and since the age of 12, me too hun.

i love this long phase and will never ever have an end :D

with L.O.V.E.

Well, I'm glad to hear that people find him attractive in the Off the Wall and Thriller eras.

My mom found him very attractive during the 70's era, (she's the same age as Michael) but that changed after the surgeries.

I can totally understand why someone who was attracted to him in the 70s doesn't find him post surgeries attractive anymore. He was no longer that person's type, it happens all the time.

And people who say they prefer him after his surgeries because of the fact that he got the surgeries, help fuel the plastic surgeons profits all over the world.

Michael Jackson. Ugly????? I think not! One of the hottest guys that ever existed. It's a shame he was always downplayed by the freakin' media. Thank can eat it.

As far as I'm concerned, he was even gorgeous up to the last days of his life. He really was.
Was A dream In this is it.

Well, I'm glad to hear that people find him attractive in the Off the Wall and Thriller eras.

I can totally understand why someone who was attracted to him in the 70s doesn't find him post surgeries attractive anymore. He was no longer that person's type, it happens all the time.

And people who say they prefer him after his surgeries because of the fact that he got the surgeries, help fuel the plastic surgeons profits all over the world.

:mello:
I think Michael was beautiful from the day he was born...black or white...short or long hair...smaller or bigger nose, it just does not matter.
He was just.....Michael Jackson.
As for plastic surgeries....everyone has the right to choose.
I saw one episode about a woman who had 50 surgeries and she is beautiful.
I think that Michael"s changes had a lot to do with his skin-condition.
However....he is the most gorgeous man that ever lived.:punk:

I agree that Michael can make all other men seem so blah, and ordinary. I think some men are very vociferous against him for a couple of reasons (and this is my opinion only):
Either [1] they're jealous of his talent, body, and how he's adored by women, or [2] they may be attracted to him on some level and feel threatened by this, so they turn it into hatred and hate speech. I feel that some of the male press reacted against him for these reasons.

Michael Jackson. Ugly????? I think not! One of the hottest guys that ever existed. It's a shame he was always downplayed by the freakin' media. Thank can eat it.

As far as I'm concerned, he was even gorgeous up to the last days of his life. He really was.
Was A dream In this is it.

Well said!
i think Michael confuses some people and it makes them uncomfortable, so they get mean. Name another man who can wear false eye lashes and lipstick and look so MALE...so verile. When he wears "women's" clothes they look better on him. That photo of him with black lace pulled around his face is artistic perfection, IMO.

I've always thought the rabbid "haters" were men confused by feelings Michael inspires--not gay, but those less evolved see any attraction as sexual, and i think it freaks them out.

I agree that Michael can make all other men seem so blah, and ordinary. I think some men are very vociferous against him for a couple of reasons (and this is my opinion only):
Either [1] they're jealous of his talent, body, and how he's adored by women, or [2] they may be attracted to him on some level and feel threatened by this, so they turn it into hatred and hate speech. I feel that some of the male press reacted against him for these reasons.

totally agree with you.

:D I was 13 when I fell in love with Michael and I am 40 now.
My mum once told me : " I thought you would stop this Michaelmania in your 30"es maybe...but I never believed you will get crazier and crazier while growing older.Fascinating. "
I had some other crushes when I was a young girl but that was nothing comparing to the feeling Michael gives me. You know....to feel warm in your heart, in your....other places..:cheeky:.
My God...I don"t know what would I do if there was not Michael Jackson ?!
When my husband and I are sitting in the living room drinkink coffe and talking about something...I allways wonder off..because I look at Michael"s posters and pictures.:rofl:
He stoped talking one day and looked at me, like " wtf " but I didn"t notice...
He was like :doh:, but said nothing because it would not help.
Michael is my ultimate nr. 1 for all time !!!

:yes::punk:Really like your post
my love for Michael gets deeper as I grow too. I just cant stop. I was only 11 when I saw YANA and I thought GOD, Michael's so sexy :ph34r: It sounds very abnormal for a kid like me to think a man sexy but no choice. He is Michael Jackson :bugeyed I always mention Michael when in conversation with my bf. He going to have to deal with Michael throughout his life with me if he's going to be with me too.

Back