Arnold Klein Dead At 70

I wouldn't have wanted him anywhere near anyone of my friends or family. A nasty piece of work who has his name carved into history for the wrong reasons. After what he said about MJ after he died, no one should feel guilty about saying how they feel about this guy.

MS is an awfully sad way to go- i feel sorry for him that he had to go through that, and his family. His choices in life have cemented my opinon of him.

It was a shocker this morning, but... I guess. I can't say I wished for this, but I don't really care. Some fans were getting mad at other ones for saying they didn't care either, but it's not like Arnold cared about Michael when he was doing the damage. I don't know why people act like you're supposed an kneel over and cry over things like this to be honest. With that said, I hope his family finds peace.
1954973_michael_jackson_pic.gif

He is now facing the music. I will leave it to God to judge him.

As much as i dont like what he said bout michael after he passed nor some of the "work" he did on michael but i wouldnt wish him to die the way he did. To pass on cuz of MS is truly sad and heartbreaking

The way Michael died was truly sad and heartbreaking, and Klein was massive contributor to Michael's death.

I'm very sorry he's dead, because he had family. But I feel no loss...he said some pretty terrible things about Michael, and I don't think he was a good person OR doctor.

Good doctor???

Maybe, once. Because I do believe someone can be talented in their profession and not be a good person. That is, if a research scientist discovered a cure for cancer and then proceeded to abuse patients monetarily and emotionally, his contribution to medicine wouldn't be discounted nor would his corruption and manipulation.

In Klein, I think he always lacked a certain character as a person, but still once had talent as a dermatologist, and his celebrity status in his field and cash brought to surface the worse of him, where he became just another parasite in awe and envious of MJ, who got off on seeing him impaired, to bolster his own sense of importance.

He, like Murphy, lacked ethics, morally and professionally. And while I will never wish death on anyone, my biggest regret about Klein, is that he lived 20 years longer than MJ. Wish it was the other way around.

The way Michael died was truly sad and heartbreaking, and Klein was massive contributor to Michael's death.

How so? Klein or no Klein Michael would have had the same problem with sleeping when This is it started.

Dr. Patrick Treacy ?@peege

RIP Arnold Klein - remembering your kinds words only a year ago

CSGJQbLWUAAZ-rF.jpg

We don't have enough to go off of (in my opinion) to attack or defend Klien in a strong way so that's why I said before I am lost for words.. Simply because I (we) don't know the true dynamic of the relationship between Michael and him to an extent to make a 100% fair judgement... I can't hate nor can I pump my fists with defending love for the guy..

All I can go by is what I know and what I know is maybe 40% of what I could consider a fair judgement.. I don't have all the 'evidence' and that being said along with the fact it is still a human life is.... Rest In Peace!

^ We know enough of his selling lies about MJ to tabloids after MJ's death. Remember the Jason Pfeiffer mess? Even Elizabeth Taylor called him out on that. There was a time after MJ's death when he was on TMZ every week. Talking about MJ of course. He was a vulture, just like so many of them.

She's allowed her opinion just like you are yours. Klein was very successful at his profession for years before he became unethical. He treated more than just Mike, too.

I think he was always unethical, we just didn't know the extent until after Michael died, don't forget all those prescriptions in other people's names which is not ethical.

Dame Elizabeth was a true friend in all the extension of the word. She never used him, took advantage and she never abandoned Michael in his darker hours. I love her tweets defending Michael about the gay rumors Klein himself pushed.

5kja8j.jpg

In case the picture I posted wasn't visible anymore, I edited it. Liz knew the real deal!

Indeed Last Tear and respect. In the link la cienega posted it said almost at the end, Klein was caught giving/selling prescriptions to his students in the university he was a professor in 1975 but he wasn't formally accused to the authorities. He was already unethical but I guess as his fame as dermatologist grew, he just got rotten.

Last edited:
^ We know enough of his selling lies about MJ to tabloids after MJ's death. Remember the Jason Pfeiffer mess? Even Elizabeth Taylor called him out on that. There was a time after MJ's death when he was on TMZ every week. Talking about MJ of course. He was a vulture, just like so many of them.

Of COURSE we know enough to form opinions. He may have been a good and ethical doctor at one time, but talking about his patient to tabloids violated patient confidentiality, and violated friendship. The "final judgment" is not ours to make, but his words were PUBLIC, and we certainly CAN form opinions based on that.

Klein was a slim ball. Like I said before it would have been better if mj never met this guy. I believe he is a major factor in Mjs health deteriotion at times in his life. The most devastating time of course is the last six months of Mjs life. I know everyone can have there opinion and that's fine. But that mofo is 1 of 2 reasons mj is dead. The other one being Murray. True doctors they are not. True doctors help and not enable. Each were nothing but hack doctors and drug dealers as well as murderers.

He said he was Michael's friend, but after his passing, sold him out, big time, as so many others did. He had a responsibility as a doctor to keep confidentiality, and he did NOT. He blabbed, and blabbed, and blabbed. I am sorry for whatever family members may be grieving. At his demise, I am NOT sorry. It just is what it is.

Really? Hmm, it seems all these characters are dying and the young stars as well.

You can burn with Snedon bye now. Enjoy all eternity in the flames of fire, deciet and betrayal

Back