B Howard To Reveal DNA Test Tomorrow to Prove Michael Is His Father

This Alki has a lot of interest in making Howard Michael's son. And in the mean time, Howard doesn't say much, he is trying to play nice, maybe he thinks he would have a warm welcome if he's Michael's son. But I don't think many appreciate when people go to the media to vent their private matters.

I don't understand why Brandon carries his mother's last name and why Augie says “In my heart, he's my son.” Seems like a complicated family.

^Maybe they were not married so Miki gave the child her name. I know sometimes people do that if they are not married. It could be that Augie was told that the kid is his, so that is why he said that in his heart Brandon is his son. Basically Brandon is calling his mom a trollop in order to get fame & help his singing career, and she is not protesting against this, so maybe she is that type of woman. He is portraying his mom as a woman who was having a relationship with Augie and then slept with Michael, became pregnant, and told Augie the child is his. Since Miki is now pretending that this is true, about 20 men should all come forward, claim Miki slept with them the same month, and that Brandon is really their son. Then, let's see how Miki likes that after her name is dragged through the mud.

Now at what point did Brandon suddenly realize he was Michael's son? Was it after he started trying to dress, talk & act like Michael?

Alright, the more I look into this, the more I feel this was a well planned publicity stunt involving numerous people including B Howard and his own mother. Let's go back to 2011, where his career first began, he came on the scene using his Michael-ism's, his lame dance moves which lack Michael's crispness and perfection. His phony voice, saying "I love you" to the crowd during his stage shows, ane making songs about "healing the world". Fast forward a year later, Pearl Jr. begins referring to him as "the reincarnation of Michael". This is also around the same time he began to really dress up like Michael, Pearl and his mother than attempt to push this agenda through Youtube that he grew up with the Jackson's, and Pearl Jr. for whatever reason can't keep from telling people that Miki Howard is his mom and how she was managed by Joe and was always around the brothers. Miki, who naturally seems promiscuous says something along the lines of "I knew he'd be great the moment he popped out my coochie". This is all occuring at what seems to be a Michael tribute concert in which B. Howard performed. Looking at the surroundings, it seems to be the same show in which Jason Malachi performed and did covers of Michael's songs. Though I'm not sure, it looks like the same venue. A little while before this, Howard begins to work with Teddy Riley and begins to use West Lake Studio's as a homefront for recording. This can really all mean nothing, but considering the recent circumstances, it seems like quite the coincidence.

Teddy Riley begins to refer to him as a throwback to Michael's time, the late 80's-early 90's, despite it being very clear the guys music is crazy mediocre. Other producers then begin to say the same thing people said about Michael, "he's very hands-on with his music", "he's a perfectionist". Its all pretty mind-boggling because then I begin to wonder if they're still talking about B. Howard or someone else, because I can't begin to understand what the hell they see in this guy that he deserves all this praise. Now I don't know exactly when, but somewhere along the lines, Howard continues his getting connected with the leftovers from Michael's life. And somewhere along the way, he begins to associate with Cory Feldman, he ends up taking a DNA test, though he "doesn't know what its for, but it had nothing to do with Michael." Yet at this point it becomes clear he's lying through his chiclet resembled teeth. And viola! Here we are today, phony DNA results announcing him as Michael's son.

This was all apart of the plan, he had already begun associating himself with those Michael grew out of after suspecting they had ulterior motives, and it was all in build up to this. Could this be the "big bang" that conspiracy theorists like Pearl Jr. would always allude to? Sure seems that way.

But I don't think many appreciate when people go to the media to vent their private matters.

Yes. And most of the people in Brandon's camp are trying very hard to shout down the real results of that DNA test. They will be very careful to not let the truth get out about that any more than it has already since they still have a lot of people believing that Brandon is Michael's son. Because it would probably go a long way in sinking Brandon's career if the people who believe this now eventually find out that they were lied to. And how funny that TMZ was the first to say that the DNA test was a match. And all the other media picked it up. Then TMZ had to say that there was no DNA match after all. But nobody paid that any attention.

Last edited:
^^Negative news travels fast, especially when it has to do with Michael that's why they don't say anything about the fake DNA test. This Brandon is a sleazy guy & seems it's in his blood. Like Petra said he's not giving a good picture of his mother and seems she doesn't care. Money & fame is what matters.

^^Well once she mentions about her child coming out of her coochie, you understand this mother a little better and why she is not shocked by her son's behavior.

Whoisit It was interesting hearing the background of this scam. It seems this was something that was thought out by some not too clever minds. Try to remember this carefully: When you heard Riley initially, was he saying Brandon is a through back to Michael's time in the late 80s/90s or that Brandon is a through back to the late 1980s/90s Michael. I hope you see the distinction I am making here.

Nah, he specifically said Michael's time and not a throwback to Michael himself. The thing is though it's all clever editing of a pro-B. Howard/Michael connection video that was made long before this DNA stuff became news.

And how funny that TMZ was the first to say that the DNA test was a match. And all the other media picked it up. Then TMZ had to say that there was no DNA match after all. But nobody paid that any attention.

Actually TMZ didn't say it was a match, they published the story first that B Howard's is being tested whether he is MJ's son. Corey and Co were saying that some sleaze back leaked DNA test story to TMZ, but I'm 99.9% sure they leaked it themselves to get publicity that they so graved. Without that leak to TMZ, what was the point the whole thing? The point was to make B Howard's name known out there.

I think Riley just thinks he has a similar sound and/or work ethic with artists from Michael's era. Its impossible to tell if he was ever involved, as these clips of him were included in an pro Howard/Michael connection video. Yet his clips seem to be from something entirely different. So it isn't like he was being interviewed by the creators of the video.

She keeps milking it (despite of the article's title she actually does not deny it in the interview)...

EXCLUSIVE: Miki Howard Denies Having a Son with Michael Jackson, Says 'I Am Brandon Howard's Father'

Friday, March 14, 2014 | 4:41 PM

miki-howard_240x340_71.jpg

Who is Miki Howard? It's a question that has flooded the Internet this past week and a half following reports that there was "a 99.9999% probability" that her son, singer Brandon Howard, was sired by the late King of Pop, Michael Jackson. (The lab where the test was done turned out to be fake).
If you're an R&B lover, you've long been aware of the Grammy-nominated singer who gave us hits like "Love Under New Management" and "Ain't Nobody Like You." Now 53, Howard is working on her 10th studio album, Something Old, Something New..., and is ready to quell rumors that she has a son with the King of Pop. "I am not Billie Jean," she protests.

She spoke with ESSENCE.com about her whirlwind week since the DNA results were broadcast on TMZ, her relationship with the Jackson family, and why she calls herself Brandon's 'father.'

This last week and a half must have been a roller coaster for you and your family. Did you know the DNA test was happening?
Miki Howard: No. Of course not. I didn't know anything. I have grown children. They're over 30 and they do their lives and everything. I had no idea. I just turned on the TV. So I thought, whatever it is, it's just some junk; it's going to blow over. And then it kept going. I was just very hurt.

What exactly hurt you about it?
I don't want to be introduced to people that have never heard of me as being this. I don't like that. And then the people around me that I personally know, became, you know, real opportunists and weird. It’s been awful.

How have your conversations with Brandon been?
My concern is that he's safe and that his mental health is good. Whatever that stuff is going around, it's going to die. People are saying really bad things, and it's just—you hate to see your children hurt.

You put out a very interesting statement though where you said you had signed a nondisclosure agreement with the Jacksons? What does that mean?
We have those. So do a lot of people. Because in this business as a family, you create a family of artists, you know. Like most people do, you have your pretend aunts and stuff, and most of these people are famous. And we have nondisclosures because if you start talking about people's personal business, it starts this kind of stuff. The Jacksons are good people. I've known them for many, many years. You just have [non-disclosure agreements] when kids are around and you're intermingling with each other's lives personally. And you may see something that they don't want disclosed or they may see something that you don't want disclosed. That's all that is. I mean, you can't even visit Jada [Pinkett Smith] and her husband without one.

Is that how it works in Hollywood?
Yeah. It's because when media gets things—and it’s coming from like the housekeeper, maybe a personal assistant, and they're telling their business. I don't want to be known for that. I have worked too hard. My career is 35 years old. I'm a real craftsman. And this is what I present to the public. If we start getting into my private life, a pen and a pencil ain't gonna help.

miki-howard-brandon240.jpg

The non-disclosure agreement you had with the Jacksons was because you had a prior friendship with the family from when you were working with Joe Jackson? [Jackson was Howard's manager in the 80's]
From then, from recently. Not that long ago, because Brandon started to put out music and people were always asking questions. So we did that then, like maybe two years ago because I don't want to be talking about this. One day maybe things will go over and maybe people will feel differently or whatever. Everybody will sit down and we'll say what's happening. And then maybe there'll be a time when you could find out. But what is really good to find out is that those are good people. Mr. Jackson did a great job.

Brandon was photographed out with LaToya Jackson this week.
I just don't—I don't want to cry.

Why would you cry?
Because it's so beautiful. People try to make something nasty and terrible and that's why, you know, you don't want to do that.

The man claiming to be Brandon's father, Augie Johnson, has come out saying that Michael Jackson didn't even know you. Is that accurate?
I can't make any statement regarding to what that man is saying. I have no idea what he's talking about. This opens up cans of worms and memories and things that have no business being discussed in public.

There are people who say Brandon looks like a Jackson.
Yeah, whatever. [laughs] I know he's my son. And I know that I've been the father for the last 30-odd years. OK? I know that I've been the one that's supplied every emotional need, every financial need, every physical need. So the whole question is really and truly—it's like get the f**k out of here.

Have you spoken to the Jackson family during all this?
No. I haven't spoken to anybody. I'm not interested. Personally I wouldn't have made a statement. I don't care. I already know what's happening. I'm a 53-year-old grandmother. What am I going to talk about, who's your baby's daddy? Are you serious? [laughs] Ask me something else. I've been doing this for 35 years. Ask me how many records I’ve made? I've been under the radar enjoying my life.

You're working on a new album.

The entire project is going to be 5 EP's because there's too much music. We did a live album basically. A lot of the older songs, the hits that I had, are on there. "Come Share My Love," "Baby, Be Mine," "Until You Come Back to Me," "Love Under New Management," "Ain't Nobody Like You." They're all on here. The first single is a song called "Panther" and it's sort of a woman's anthem about—well, certain women because I'm a mature woman. It's about growing past the cougar and being a panther. It’s about being strong and being a warrior and really taking care of yours and feeling good about it. That's why this mess is really a thorn in my side. I'm like, I'm too independent for this.

How would you describe the album?
I'd say it's like food. It's like a wonderfully rich caloric great meal. It's something that when I play it for people, they say, oh my God, I feel like I just ate a good meal. We recorded live—real horns, real singers. We had layers and layers of vocals and it's real work.

So, you are not Billie Jean!
I'm not. If anything, I’m more Billie Holiday than Billie Jean, baby.
Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue is out this summer

http://www.essence.com/2014/03/14/miki-howard-son-michael-jackson-brandon-howard-father

^^This is foolish. All she had to say was that 'no Michael is not my son's father.' She claims she does not want to get into what Augie said, when initially he wrote that he spoke to her and she said Brandon is losing his mind or something like that. Who is lying Miki? She uses this mess to plug her work and new album, which is not classy. She says people call Brandon bad names, so clear this up Miki. She tries to insinuate that some disclosure prevents her from saying who her kid's dad is, and did that photo with Brandon and Latoya make her cry? Oh Lawd!!!! Maybe she is happy the siblings are together, that is, if Joe is her son's daddy.

My big question is why didn't the magazine just simple ask her if she knows who her child's father is. She could either say yes or no.

I am sorry for being mean, but I am glad people did give Brandon a hard time about this. Maybe it will stop others from coming out with more of these crap stories.

why is Miki beating around the bush and not answering the question? all she had to say was yes or no that MJ was her son's father

If you allow me to make a suggestion, could this title's thread change? Since that "DNA test" is bullcrap, that scumbag IS NOT MICHAEL'S CHILD! And how disgusting the amount of people who have lined up to milk this crap!

Good suggestion. Perhaps just taking out the " Tomorrow to Prove Michael Is His Father" part. Definitely don't want to lead people on.

So let's see how many people plug their "craft" via this story: 1) Corey references his book; 2) Akon talks about his work with Brandon; 3) Miki talks about her career and new album; am I missing any people...

^^Oh yes Latoya, plugged her show or episode with Brandon. Now for Riley I think it was said that he only mentioned that Brandon was similar to the style of the late 80s/90s. I don't think Riley plugged his work.

How have your conversations with Brandon been?
My concern is that he's safe and that his mental health is good. Whatever that stuff is going around, it's going to die. People are saying really bad things, and it's just—you hate to see your children hurt.

I wonder if she is insinuating there that B Howard has mental health problems, but doesn't want to draw too much of attention to it?

More likely he has money health problems and career health problems!

Miki should be ashamed of herself, in my opinion. A man's grave is being stomped on because of some hot mess surrounding her son. And she just goes along with it like there's no problem. Disgusting.

I´m embarrassed over the number of fans that are my friends that believe all this. :(

It is kind of ironic how that interview with Howard was just as opaque and confusing as any given by the Jackson family. LOL.

What did she really say? It was a whole lot of nothing.

These people are playing the game of the industry but you would think that by now they would realise that linking your name with Michael does not automatically mean success. You have to have something meaningful to contribute, some genuine talent to pay you more than cursory interest. So good luck to the Howard clan, Akon and Feldman.

^^This is foolish. All she had to say was that 'no Michael is not my son's father.' She claims she does not want to get into what Augie said, when initially he wrote that he spoke to her and she said Brandon is losing his mind or something like that. Who is lying Miki? She uses this mess to plug her work and new album, which is not classy. She says people call Brandon bad names, so clear this up Miki. She tries to insinuate that some disclosure prevents her from saying who her kid's dad is, and did that photo with Brandon and Latoya make her cry? Oh Lawd!!!! Maybe she is happy the siblings are together, that is, if Joe is her son's daddy.

My big question is why didn't the magazine just simple ask her if she knows who her child's father is. She could either say yes or no.

I am sorry for being mean, but I am glad people did give Brandon a hard time about this. Maybe it will stop others from coming out with more of these crap stories.

Because if she had come out and said that Michael is not his father then the story would have ended there, and note that she has something to promote at the end of the article.

Any publicity is good publicity seems to be the mantra for many and they don't seem to care who gets hurt along the way. BS Howard got what he wanted - given that the vast majority of us would not have heard his name before but now we do.

^^True. I never heard about this guy before. I can't even tell if his sound is similar to the late 80s as Riley said because I never heard him sing, and my audio for some reason is back to not playing sound from videos.

Vierre I think fans believe this story because they want to believe in a Michael with a wild sex life. There are also those that I call the "closet disbelievers" who think Michael's heirs are not his, so BS Howard is seen as a more reasonable son. Some fans do not look at any in-depth research/facts that are available or don't analyse persons/places/things when they hear a story, so they go with the surface information and believe it right away. I think this latter behavior has something to do with how people embrace the news in the media. They look at tv and right away believe what they see and hear because they are socialized into this. There are still many of us though who are more cautious about our conclusions about what we read, see and hear. We also have those here to thank for this because they dig and bring the background information to us.

When was Howard born again, I know there seemed to be 2 different times of birth. That was another question the magazine could have asked. We know that Michael was very much interested in Brook. In fact, Olay even claimed how he was throwing it in her face. We know Olay was interested in him, but he did not reciprocate the feeling. Was Howard born around this time? Does any one have an image of Miki in the 80s? If Michael made his interest public in the 80s with Brook, why did he hide the Miki one? Michael did socialize with Stephanie Mills, but I don't think that was romantic although she claims she was his only chocolate chip or something like that. I just felt these people hung out together because they were the same race/creed and performers around the same age. There is a photo of Michael sitting next to Mills.

Does anyone know if her current manager has any relation to the Jacksons?

Back