B Howard To Reveal DNA Test Tomorrow to Prove Michael Is His Father

This alchy David guy is such a retard. He looks nothing like Michael naturally. And if there's even a slight resemblance, its of Michael post surgery, not Michaels natural look, which both Prince and Blanket possess. "He sounds like Michael Jackson, so he's his son", is he really that stupid? Anyone can attempt to sound like Michael if they study him enough, he can't sing like Michael and compared to Michael, his dance moves suck. His Michael voice is an act. As evident by his TMZ video in which his real voice cracks through near the end while he's putting on his Michael act. "I have nothing to do with this" my ass...

This David guy can't be a qualified physician. If he was he'd know a fake voice and dance moves does not make you someones son. I totally feel like going on Brandon's twitter and telling him about himself. Freaking asshole.

I wonder what the motive of all this is and why these people decided to concoct this scheme. What does a billionaire benefit from this? What does Corey Feldman gain from this? A new friend he who he can say is Michael reincarnated so he can pretend that Michael never distanced himself from his creepy behind? I'm telling you now, B Howard's career will nog have a positive benefit from this. So they all need to ask themselves, what the hell is the point.

Last edited:
Latoilet and Howard B connection:
La Toya Jackson debuted her new single “Feels Like Love” with a high-energy performance at West Hollywood nightclub Rasputin in early December and today (January 6) unveils the glamorous cover, which depicts the diva hovering over a love heart against a red background.

Produced by B. Howard (the son of ’80s R&B songstress Miki Howard), the club anthem will be released in summer to coincide with an episode of her hit TV show Life With La Toya. The stunning 57-year-old means business this time around — she has already announced that her next single will be a Latin-flavored ditty called “Dimelo”! Watch Toy perform “Feels Like Love” live after the jump.
http://www.idolator.com/7500307/la-toya-jackson-feels-like-love-cover-and-shares-music-plans
--------------------------------------

"Billionaire Alki David arranged for Brandon Howard to have a DNA test and claims those tests prove the late King of Pop is Brandon Howard’s father.
“Brandon Howard looks and sounds like Michael Jackson, the talent and in every way has the essence of Michael Jackson,” said David."

When they met on Monday, Alki David hit him with another devastating claim, “I wasn't off the phone with Brandon and he says unequivocally, he is not your son.”

Alki David says he's willing to have the DNA independently tested by a news organization.
He said, “Brandon Howard is Michael Jackson’s son. That is, in my mind, the truth.”

This Alki David is as much creepy as B Howard. Why is he so pressed with Howard being Michael's son that he needs to humiliate publicity Howard's real father, and he says he is willing to do another test?

Last edited:
I agree with Petrarose and others - why is David so involved in this. And this is another reason why I continue to lose respect for the media.

Is ANYONE checking out this David guy? Would that not be fair - giving the public all sides of the story?

Like Al Sharpton told PP&B at the memorial, ' Your Daddy was not strange, it was strange what he had to deal with'.. This is an example of that.. MJ has been gone for almost 5 years and folks are still acting a fool over him..

Why this crap hasn't ended if that "DNA test" is as authentic as this trillion dollar bill? If media thinks Howard has any resemblance, then Carlo Riley or E Casanova have more chance to be "Michael's children". :doh: I don't think any of us fans would pay a dime for that creep.

It is interesting that all the media heads are not stressing the information TMZ released. Why in this instance they are not copying and pasting the documents that show this is bogus? I guess they all like this because it shows Michael has a kid that he did not support.

Yes. I think that's exactly why some folks are still pushing this trash so hard. It gave the media yet another way to attack Michael.

the media wont stop because they want this to be true. they want something that they can continue to rag on Michael about. never mind that there's no actual prove and that Michael is not even here to defend himself. they don't care. they just want beat up on Michael.

I am just going to ignore this. Don't give them the attention they are desperate for. These shows to are tabloid and I don't know that many that watch them anymore. Real talent and real character will outshine all these people.

Has anyone seen how they spelled alleged on the so called DNA paper? Or is that a way to spell that word? Alledged? Huh..

Bubs if he wants to do it again, I guess he liked the publicity he got and the fact that the media did not challenge him and wants to milk this even more. Hopefully the second time around people gather up all the facts to show this fraud for what it is. David is making more noise about this than Brandon, so David has more at stake in this deal. He comes across as very creepy.

Bubs David is making more noise about this than Brandon, so David has more at stake in this deal. He comes across as very creepy.

I agree. And it's also very funny how Brandon loves to deny his involvement or knowledge about this. But he doesn't say a word about these people who insist on keeping this garbage going. Personally, I never really believed his claim that he knew nothing about this at all. And I also don't believe he's just being quiet because he's waiting for it all to go away. His silence about this now speaks volumes, in my opinion. He's at the center of this whole fiasco. Yet, he's not doing anything to stop it.

Last edited:
Akon Opens Up About B. Howard Being Michael Jackson's Son
Singer who's worked with both men weighs in on whether or not he believes the hype.
By Jake Rohn
Posted: 03/11/2014 03:00 PM EDT
Filed Under Johnny Wright, Music News, Harlee, Michael Jackson, Akon, B Howard

As the controversy continues over whether or not singer B. Howard is the biological son of Michael Jackson, Konvict Muzik head honcho Akon took a moment to weigh in.

The Senegalese singer, who collaborated with the King of Pop on the song "Hold My Hand," has also worked with Howard as both a musician and an executive, and said he's always noticed a striking resemblance between the two.

"I've known B. for such a long time, and there's always been this thing about how similar his mannerisms are and how close he resembles Michael Jackson," Akon told BET.com. "From the speaking to everything, there was always that question there."

The "Locked Up" singer added that no matter what's revealed, he thinks the press Howard's been getting is good for his career. "We don't have full proof of everything just yet, but as it opens up, depending on conversations with B. Howard, we'll determine [what he wants to reveal] at that moment," noted Akon, concluding, "As for now, it works for him because it promotes him and then when the records come out, they'll overshadow all the media attention with all the talent that he has."

Meanwhile, Akon is focusing on his philanthropic endeavor "Akon Lighting Africa," which he describes as "a call to the young generation's entrepreneurs to come together and start building an infrastructure in Africa."

"In order to build an infrastructure, we have to start with basic necessities, which is electricity. Electricity is one of the biggest problems that Africa has today mainly because of financial issues with the governments," he said. "So we found a partner out in China called CJI, which is one of the leading solar energy companies, and we partnered with them. We started with nine countries in nine days and our goal is to light all of Africa."

His next album, Stadium, is due out later this year, and, he said, it will actually be the springboard for a film, Duel. "My album will become the soundtrack for the film that I'm attaching to it," he explained. "It's co-directed by myself and [L.A.-bred music video director] Robby Starbuck."

As far as his Konvict Muzik roster, he added, "I have a new artist named Harlee, who is really helping to strengthen my brand from an international standpoint, and her single 'Warriors' just premiered on Vevo, and then we got Joe Moses from the West Coast, who just dropped a mixtape called 'JM HUHHH!' and we're also putting out his EP, which will have a mini-movie attached."

Akon's manager, Johnny Wright (who's worked with acts like the Backstreet Boys, N'Sync and Britney Spears), will be helping him to guide the label and is giving him a boost of confidence, he said.

"What a lot of people have done in a lifetime, Johnny has done about three or four times," Akon noted. "When you look at his profile — from Backstreet Boys to N'Sync to Justin Timberlake — he's figured out a system that works, and when you pair up with someone that knows how it works like that, and then add my experience on the creative side, I don't see how this thing couldn't be successful."

http://www.bet.com/news/music/2014/...out-b-howard-being-michael-jackson-s-son.html

the media wont stop because they want this to be true. they want something that they can continue to rag on Michael about. never mind that there's no actual prove and that Michael is not even here to defend himself. they don't care. they just want beat up on Michael.

Isn't that the whole point though? He no longer can defend himself. It's now easier than ever to take whacks at Michael. It takes a real coward to [continue to] tear down somebody who cannot defend themselves.

One of my co-workers was telling me about this last week just as the story was breaking and I just rolled my eyes. I knew it wasn't true. It's just more tabloid fodder and yet another greedy SOB going after Michael's money. It's disgusting. I hope this B. Howard guy rots.

So Akon is now promoting B Howard?? see this is all about getting B Howard's name out there.. Akon admitted that no matter what happens he thinks the publicity is good for B Howard's career.. A publicity stunt... And Miki Howard is playing right along since she has remained silent and is making cryptic comments about Non disclosure agreements

So Akon is now promoting B Howard?? see this is all about getting B Howard's name out there.. Akon admitted that no matter what happens he thinks the publicity is good for B Howard's career.. A publicity stunt... And Miki Howard is playing right along since she has remained silent and is making cryptic comments about Non disclosure agreements

^^Just as we said before. This guy is focusing on the publicity that Howard will get & not issues relating to how Michael's kids will feel, how Michael will be perceived as a dead beat dad, etc. He is in this mess with Howard, and look at the same foolish statement about similar mannerisms, speech that they are all saying as though they were all coached. The mother is just as bad because she knows very well that she never slept with Michael. I don't like Akon's singing voice anyway.

This guy is focusing on the publicity that Howard will get & not issues relating to how Michael's kids will feel, how Michael will be perceived as a dead beat dad, etc.

I really could not have said it better myself. I've thought about it many times... nobody ever seems to think about his children. Of all the low-down, rotten dirty things people have done to completely disgrace Michael, disrespecting and not thinking of his kids has to be the worst. Prince, Paris and Blanket were Michael's entire world and he would be disgusted to see how they are being treated today. Even though they aren't talked about too much, all these sue-happy people going after Michael's money are ultimately going after his kids. Everything Michael ever worked for, his possessions, his fortune.. it all belongs to them.. and every greedy SOB who concocts a lie to get their hands on his money is stealing from his children.

How much lower can a person get?

This whole situation is just a giant mess. I can't help but feel like this is one giant scheme to either cast out the children ("This guy looks more like Michael than they do so they can't be his!") or make Michael look bad yet again ("He didn't support his true son and abandoned him, so he must be a pedophile!"). Given all the fame he's gotten from this, I wonder if this could also be a way to replace Michael and overwrite his legacy. :angry:

What's really scary is how quickly people were able to latch onto this and believe it to be true, and still believe it to be true despite the results being proven as fake. It really shows that the tabloids can print whatever they want, and people will believe it. Considering all the stuff going on involving Michael right now, that is quite frightening.

Given all the fame he's gotten from this, I wonder if this could also be a way to replace Michael and overwrite his legacy. :angry:

That would and could never happen. Even if he was Michael's son, he could never replace Michael or overwrite his legacy. I understand what it is you're saying, I just don't agree with you. It is an impossible feat.

That would and could never happen. Even if he was Michael's son, he could never replace Michael or overwrite his legacy. I understand what it is you're saying, I just don't agree with you. It is an impossible feat.

I know he couldn't, but that won't stop the media from trying. They've done it before by declaring different people as the new "King of Pop", and I can easily see them pushing this B. Howard guy as yet another "next MJ". I know that stuff doesn't really seem to catch on but it's still damaging.

I know he couldn't, but that won't stop the media from trying. They've done it before by declaring different people as the new "King of Pop", and I can easily see them pushing this B. Howard guy as yet another "next MJ". I know that stuff doesn't really seem to catch on but it's still damaging.

It's only damaging if people believe it. And it just doesn't seem possible to me that there are enough people out there who would believe this person to be the "new Michael Jackson", that the real Michael's legacy would be overwritten. Michael's fans and supporters would cause such an uproar about it. It's sacrilege to think he could be replaced.

Just my opinion.

and here is the reason for this ****ery:
"The "Locked Up" singer added that no matter what's revealed, he thinks the press Howard's been getting is good for his career. "We don't have full proof of everything just yet, but as it opens up, depending on conversations with B. Howard, we'll determine [what he wants to reveal] at that moment," noted Akon, concluding, "As for now, it works for him because it promotes him and then when the records come out, they'll overshadow all the media attention with all the talent that he has.""

Akon and Howard B has something to sell, and they are using MJ to sell it.

Btw, I always thought the word alleged is spelled alledged here in Ireland, but I could be wrong as I'm not native.

David is making more noise about this than Brandon, so David has more at stake in this deal. He comes across as very creepy.

David A has been very vocal about this and I wonder what is his stake on this mess?

I agree. And it's also very funny how Brandon loves to deny his involvement or knowledge about this. But he doesn't say a word about these people who insist on keeping this garbage going. Personally, I never really believed his claim that he knew nothing about this at all. And I also don't believe he's just being quiet because he's waiting for it all to go away. His silence about this now speaks volumes, in my opinion. He's at the center of this whole fiasco. Yet, he's not doing anything to stop it.

Brandon only denied that he was aware of his DNA was going to be tested to check whether he was MJ's son, thats all. If you watch the video Qbee posted earlier in which Corey was interviewed and he was asked about Brandon being MJ's son, and Howard refused to answer anything repeating that it is Corey's interview. B Howard loves that comparison and will not say anything to make people stop talking.

This whole situation is just a giant mess. I can't help but feel like this is one giant scheme to either cast out the children ("This guy looks more like Michael than they do so they can't be his!") or make Michael look bad yet again ("He didn't support his true son and abandoned him, so he must be a pedophile!"). Given all the fame he's gotten from this, I wonder if this could also be a way to replace Michael and overwrite his legacy. :angry:

What's really scary is how quickly people were able to latch onto this and believe it to be true, and still believe it to be true despite the results being proven as fake. It really shows that the tabloids can print whatever they want, and people will believe it. Considering all the stuff going on involving Michael right now, that is quite frightening.

Howard B will be forgotten soon enough, so whatever he might do will not effect on Michael's legacy. The only thing that makes me angry that in the future,there will be books written about Michael and there will be other Ian Halperin's or Cry babe Sullivans that will write about Brandon being Michael's son, even thou he isn't.

Last edited:
Gepetto Jackson (Jermaine's alledged son :D ) is buddies with B Howard.
I was reading Justice projects twitter and came across with this:
BigMroiCEAAMS4H.jpg

Also:
Gepetto Jackson ?@GepettoJackson Mar 8
@TMZ B howard is Officially the Prince of Pop More News to Come

Also Genevieve J has been recording with B Howard, and Dealz and some other 3rd generation Jackson has connection to B Howard?
What the hell is going on?

Last edited:
Tacky publicity stunt to get promo. nothing more nothing less.five years later saddos like B and the media need mj to get attention and ratings. both will push the story aslong as theres an audience.it would be funny if it wasnt so pathetic

Tacky publicity stunt to get promo. nothing more nothing less.five years later saddos like B and the media need mj to get attention and ratings. both will push the story aslong as theres an audience.it would be funny if it wasnt so pathetic

Exactly elusive... you best believe the media is missing MJ because of all the publicity dollars he generated for them, so they are using this story and Brandon Howard is trying to promote himself and his music.

This freaking cornball. Whoever told this guy he sings like Michael needs to shoot themselves, he sounds more nasaly than Michael ever sounded in life. Michaels voice shits on this guys voice. And its so freaking obvious his talking voice is an act. From how he moves on video, his mannerisms, its all intentional. He's trying to live off Michael's name with no regards to how Michaels real children may feel. I mean who cares about that right? As long as it benefits his mediocre music career. Damn douchebag.

Exactly elusive... you best believe the media is missing MJ because of all the publicity dollars he generated for them, so they are using this story and Brandon Howard is trying to promote himself and his music.

Amen! :)

This freaking cornball. Whoever told this guy he sings like Michael needs to shoot themselves, he sounds more nasaly than Michael ever sounded in life. Michaels voice shits on this guys voice. And its so freaking obvious his talking voice is an act. From how he moves on video, his mannerisms, its all intentional. He's trying to live off Michael's name with no regards to how Michaels real children may feel. I mean who cares about that right? As long as it benefits his mediocre music career. Damn douchebag.

"Michael's voice shits on this guys voice."

Thank you for that :hysterical:

I don't care if all these people want is to get Brandon's name out there. This is wrong just like that so-called DNA test. Period. They're helping him piggy-back off of Michael's legacy when they should be helping him find his own way and his own talent. Making Michael look like a dead-beat dad to further someone else's career makes me sick. I can't believe how people around Brandon that knew Michael and should know better than to create a mess like this are saying that this is okay. Publicity be darned. Again, this is wrong.

Last edited:
ivy;3970162 said:
Akon Opens Up About B. Howard Being Michael Jackson's Son
Singer who's worked with both men weighs in on whether or not he believes the hype.
By Jake Rohn
Posted: 03/11/2014 03:00 PM EDT
Filed Under Johnny Wright, Music News, Harlee, Michael Jackson, Akon, B Howard

As the controversy continues over whether or not singer B. Howard is the biological son of Michael Jackson, Konvict Muzik head honcho Akon took a moment to weigh in.

The Senegalese singer, who collaborated with the King of Pop on the song "Hold My Hand," has also worked with Howard as both a musician and an executive, and said he's always noticed a striking resemblance between the two.

"I've known B. for such a long time, and there's always been this thing about how similar his mannerisms are and how close he resembles Michael Jackson," Akon told BET.com. "From the speaking to everything, there was always that question there."

The "Locked Up" singer added that no matter what's revealed, he thinks the press Howard's been getting is good for his career. "We don't have full proof of everything just yet, but as it opens up, depending on conversations with B. Howard, we'll determine [what he wants to reveal] at that moment," noted Akon, concluding, "As for now, it works for him because it promotes him and then when the records come out, they'll overshadow all the media attention with all the talent that he has."

Meanwhile, Akon is focusing on his philanthropic endeavor "Akon Lighting Africa," which he describes as "a call to the young generation's entrepreneurs to come together and start building an infrastructure in Africa."

"In order to build an infrastructure, we have to start with basic necessities, which is electricity. Electricity is one of the biggest problems that Africa has today mainly because of financial issues with the governments," he said. "So we found a partner out in China called CJI, which is one of the leading solar energy companies, and we partnered with them. We started with nine countries in nine days and our goal is to light all of Africa."

His next album, Stadium, is due out later this year, and, he said, it will actually be the springboard for a film, Duel. "My album will become the soundtrack for the film that I'm attaching to it," he explained. "It's co-directed by myself and [L.A.-bred music video director] Robby Starbuck."

As far as his Konvict Muzik roster, he added, "I have a new artist named Harlee, who is really helping to strengthen my brand from an international standpoint, and her single 'Warriors' just premiered on Vevo, and then we got Joe Moses from the West Coast, who just dropped a mixtape called 'JM HUHHH!' and we're also putting out his EP, which will have a mini-movie attached."

Akon's manager, Johnny Wright (who's worked with acts like the Backstreet Boys, N'Sync and Britney Spears), will be helping him to guide the label and is giving him a boost of confidence, he said.

"What a lot of people have done in a lifetime, Johnny has done about three or four times," Akon noted. "When you look at his profile — from Backstreet Boys to N'Sync to Justin Timberlake — he's figured out a system that works, and when you pair up with someone that knows how it works like that, and then add my experience on the creative side, I don't see how this thing couldn't be successful."

http://www.bet.com/news/music/2014/...out-b-howard-being-michael-jackson-s-son.html

I'm hella late, but for the bolded part :

>>>>> Imma get back to this homework..smh

Back