B Howard To Reveal DNA Test Tomorrow to Prove Michael Is His Father

I guess it's wishful thinking on my part too because I wish they would just let Michael rest in peace myself. I'm just going to keep the faith and leave in our heavenly father's hands I guess.

It wouldn't be surprising if Michael does have other children. Michael was a very attractive man.

^ He wasn't a reckless human being to leave a child unattended, unprovided and whoever claims he fathered them like that scumbag Brandon, they just want his money and/or fame.

Tammy Simple because a man is attractive, it does not mean he is a deadbeat dad, which is what Michael would be if Brandon is his and he did not take care of him--unless Michael did not know he was the kid's father. However, you using attractiveness as a reason to believe Michael has other children is amazing. There are millions of men I would call unattractive who in total have millions of children out there. Looks have nothing to do with fathering children.

Last edited:
This whole thing is another example of people using Michael for something. I don't think I have ever seen anyone used as much as Michael has been. When he was here and now in death. I think there was a good reason Michael never talked with Corey again. That's not a friend. It's a sad world with people like this who should be ashamed of their behavior.

^^It seems Michael knew something about Corey's character that made him avoid him. If he can do this, one wonders what else he has planned.

So LaToya went to dinner last night with Brandon Howard and Corey Feldman. Things that make you go hmmmmm.....

tumblr_mh9a4jdtm71rhk2w1o2_250.gif
wtf.gif

Oh God....
6nDkf0w.gif

Last edited:
^^
Tammy Simple because a man is attractive, it does not mean he is a deadbeat dad, which is what Michael would be if Brandon is his and he did not take care of him--unless Michael did not know he was the kid's father. However, you using attractiveness as a reason to believe Michael has biological children is amazing. There are millions of men I would call unattractive who in total have millions of children out there. Looks have nothing to do with fathering children.

You've missed understood about Michael being attractive. What I was trying to say is that Michael was an attractive man when he was younger, and could have any woman he wanted. He could have other children besides PPB.

Yeaaa, thats totally not what you said, but it's cool.

And again, having "other" children isn't a good thing, because it portrays the image of Michael being a neglectful father, which is exactly what the media wants, which is why they're promoting this crap. This guy is not Michael's son. Simple as that.

Thread cleaned: As stated clearly on MJJC board rules. Out of respect for Michael Jackson and his children we do not allow speculation or debate posted on the board questioning the paternity of his children. Michael said they are his and that is how it will stand on this board.

Thank you for your cooperation and as always if you have any questions or concerns PM Admin and do not derail the thread by replying or discussing moderation actions on your posts or moderation requests on the board.

So LaToya went to dinner last night with Brandon Howard and Corey Feldman. Things that make you go hmmmmm.....

In a video a few months ago Brandon was with Corey who inferred he was MJ's son. He stated that Latoya the would have B. Howard on her reality show and say that he is family. :( I just though this was BS and didn't pay any mind to the comment.. So this was already planned and Latoya is also in on this Crap. I hope after the back lash and facts proving the DNA is false she doesn't go there. But she has no aversion to doing and saying things that disrespect her brother. ( I think she likes it) She probably tried to convince Catherine and the children it's true as well. I'm so sick to my stomach over this crap and all the crap that continues on and on and on at Michael's expense. It never stops ..

Ok I found the video _This is from October 2012 so its been planned for awhile

@ 10 :35 Corey infers he is MJ son and says B. Howard is going to be on latoya's show and they are going to say he is family

http://youtu.be/K9rNO0lcbeU

Augie, 65, was one of the backing singers on Michael Jackson's 1979 breakthrough album, Off The Wall, and went on form the band, Side Effect.

And speaking to MailOnline today, Augie - who was in a long-term relationship with Brandon's mom, singer Miki Howard - said he very much considers Brandon, now 31, to be his natural son.

Augie had two sons with Miki, Brandon and Nicholas, and breaking his silence on the rumours that Brandon could be the late superstar's son, he said: 'I KNOW Brandon's my son - I was there in the delivery room, I have the pictures of him being born. I got the records, I got everything.

'Before me, Miki wasn't with anyone else - she didn't even know Michael at that time. But you know what - I love my son and he can do whatever he likes. I'm not tripping on this - I want Brandon to have a successful career.'

Side-Effect.jpg

Brandon looks more like his Dad!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-mother-never-went-else.html#ixzz2vXZQL6sI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

She never ceases to amaze me! But I guess they have both proven to share so many traits (but not DNA) that they would choose to spend time together.

Everyone got what they set out to achieve with this scam.

It's so disgusting how people around Michael just go crazy trying to make a dollar off of him.

Last edited:
gosh now we even have the talk shows talking about this. buying into this mess. I like wendy Williams, but it seems she's not using her brain either. saying there seems to be evidence to support this. I didn't even bother watching the show. as soon as she said there seems to be evidence. I turned the channel to something else. oh give me a break. use your brain woman. she's always saying how she and her team are so good at doing research and getting to the truth about things. well I guess she didn't do that with this story because if she did. she would know that there is NO evidence and that the durn DNA test was fake. what did she do? just watch ET and believed everything they said? oh please people use your durn common sense.

I am just so sick of this crap and all the lies people continue to make up about Michael for their own selfish agendas.

Last edited:
One wonders what Wendy is calling evidence? It is interesting that all the media heads are not stressing the information TMZ released. Why in this instance they are not copying and pasting the documents that show this is bogus? I guess they all like this because it shows Michael has a kid that he did not support.

I don't understand how the media or anyone can contemplate this seriously. I mean until Brandon does not provide proof there is nothing to contemplate. And fake DNA tests do not count.

It would be interesting to hear what Ms Williams had to say! Solely for entertainment purposes, you understand.

One wonders what Wendy is calling evidence? It is interesting that all the media heads are not stressing the information TMZ released. Why in this instance they are not copying and pasting the documents that show this is bogus? I guess they all like this because it shows Michael has a kid that he did not support.
yes, I noticed this today. not one media outlet backtracked and stated that there is no actual prove and that the DNA test was bogus. heck I even noticed that ET didn't mention nothing on the story today. not that I wanted them all over the story again. I just wanted them to mention that there is no actually prove and that the DNA test turned out to be bogus. nope nothing from them and I cant say I'm surprised.

7926.jpg

Hopefully, video of this will surface soon. Ha! I think the whole dang family is in on this (including that Augie guy.)

----------------------------------

Dramatic Confrontation Over The Man Who Claims To Be Michael Jackson's Son
Airdate: 03/10/2014

It was a dramatic confrontation between Alki David, the billionaire who claims that up-and-coming singer Brandon Howard is Michael Jackson’s secret love child, and Augie Johnson, the man who says he, not Michael Jackson, is the real father.

They met for the first time at INSIDE EDITION’s Los Angeles studio on Monday.

David said, “What you are doing has nothing to do with the love of your son. It has to do with money.”

Johnson said, “That's what you say! Don't put words in my mouth.”

Billionaire Alki David arranged for Brandon Howard to have a DNA test and claims those tests prove the late King of Pop is Brandon Howard’s father.

“Brandon Howard looks and sounds like Michael Jackson, the talent and in every way has the essence of Michael Jackson,” said David.

The dramatic announcement was made last week on a video streaming service called FilmOn.com that's owned by the billionaire. The claim made headlines around the world.

But, Augie Johnson says he is Brandon Howard’s father and the DNA tests are bogus.

When they met on Monday, Alki David hit him with another devastating claim, “I wasn't off the phone with Brandon and he says unequivocally, he is not your son.”

Alki David says he's willing to have the DNA independently tested by a news organization.

He said, “Brandon Howard is Michael Jackson’s son. That is, in my mind, the truth.”

Brandon's mom is Miki Howard, a gospel singer who was once managed by Michael’s father, Joe Jackson. Brandon does bear a resemblance to Michael Jackson and even sounds like Michael.

Brandon's mom said in a 2010 interview that their families were close, saying, “I can tell you story, after story, after story, of what that man did for me.”

Some published reports say that Brandon’s real dad is Joe Jackson.

But Augie Johnson says there's no mystery about who is the father, saying, “In my heart, he's my son.”

http://www.insideedition.com/entert...the-man-who-claims-to-be-michael-jacksons-son

yes, I noticed this today. not one media outlet backtracked and stated that there is no actual prove and that the DNA test was bogus. heck I even noticed that ET didn't mention nothing on the story today. not that I wanted them all over the story again. I just wanted them to mention that there is no actually prove and that the DNA test turned out to be bogus. nope nothing from them and I cant say I'm surprised.

That's because they don't respect MJ. would they run this nonsense extensively on Elvis Presley or John Lennon? absolutely not.

TMZ which seems to be driving this nonsense got paid for this PR stunt.

Remember, now that previous objective of having MJ dead has been achieved, the main goal now has shifted into smearing his memory. this is part of the long strategic campaign really of destroying whatever is left of Mj.

Also this supports the same pattern that has been going on for a while. any good news of MJ, the media will forcibly match with negative nonsense. MJ estate announce a new album. so what does the press do in return? create more controversies. the objective is to keep MJ associated with controversy, ensuring that the public sees him indefinitely as a controversial figure. if it's not paternity claim, it's molestation claim, or something like that.

Last edited:
That's because they don't respect MJ. would they run this nonsense extensively on Elvis Presley or John Lennon? absolutely not.

TMZ which seems to be driving this nonsense got paid for this PR stunt.

Remember, now that previous objective of having MJ dead has been achieved, the main goal now has shifted into smearing his memory. this is part of the long strategic campaign really of destroying whatever is left of Mj.
nope they sure wouldn't have run this story like this if it was Elvis or john lennon. the media really gets under my skin.

GreenEyes;3969856 said:
7926.jpg

Hopefully, video of this will surface soon. Ha! I think the whole dang family is in on this (including that Augie guy.)

----------------------------------

Dramatic Confrontation Over The Man Who Claims To Be Michael Jackson's Son
Airdate: 03/10/2014

It was a dramatic confrontation between Alki David, the billionaire who claims that up-and-coming singer Brandon Howard is Michael Jackson’s secret love child, and Augie Johnson, the man who says he, not Michael Jackson, is the real father.

They met for the first time at INSIDE EDITION’s Los Angeles studio on Monday.

David said, “What you are doing has nothing to do with the love of your son. It has to do with money.”

Johnson said, “That's what you say! Don't put words in my mouth.”

Billionaire Alki David arranged for Brandon Howard to have a DNA test and claims those tests prove the late King of Pop is Brandon Howard’s father.

“Brandon Howard looks and sounds like Michael Jackson, the talent and in every way has the essence of Michael Jackson,” said David.

The dramatic announcement was made last week on a video streaming service called FilmOn.com that's owned by the billionaire. The claim made headlines around the world.

But, Augie Johnson says he is Brandon Howard’s father and the DNA tests are bogus.

When they met on Monday, Alki David hit him with another devastating claim, “I wasn't off the phone with Brandon and he says unequivocally, he is not your son.”

Alki David says he's willing to have the DNA independently tested by a news organization.

He said, “Brandon Howard is Michael Jackson’s son. That is, in my mind, the truth.”

Brandon's mom is Miki Howard, a gospel singer who was once managed by Michael’s father, Joe Jackson. Brandon does bear a resemblance to Michael Jackson and even sounds like Michael.

Brandon's mom said in a 2010 interview that their families were close, saying, “I can tell you story, after story, after story, of what that man did for me.”

Some published reports say that Brandon’s real dad is Joe Jackson.

But Augie Johnson says there's no mystery about who is the father, saying, “In my heart, he's my son.”

http://www.insideedition.com/entert...the-man-who-claims-to-be-michael-jacksons-son

Disgusting...... :puke:

It is so sad to see the name of Michael in the middle of this mess :( ... I do not understand why these people are not able to leave it alone. :perrin: Damn :doh:, the man had enough throughout his life! :bugeyed It was not enough? :cry: *big sigh*

But why is the owner of this show so interested in having this guy Michael's child? I really do not see the resemblance between Michael and this guy at all. I am looking at late 70s and early 80s pictures of Michael and I don't see it, so why is insideedition stressing this resemblance. Did this story go around the world as they claim?

Back