B Howard To Reveal DNA Test Tomorrow to Prove Michael Is His Father

What did Al Sharpton say at Michael's memorial? Something like "there was nothing strange about you daddy but it was strange what he had to deal with". Something like that and people have the nerve to call Michael weird or strange. He was the normal one. He had the craziness surrounding him.

All these people should be ashamed of themselves. They never think about Michael's kids and how it affects them. All for their own selfish reasons. It makes me sick.

AMEN to everything you said. I'm sick of it too.

So there you have it. There was no Michael DNA on the mold (if it was really Michael's mold anyway). The parents were correct in what they said, and Howard is NOT related to any Jackson. I feel sorry for his parents because it is almost as though he is saying "I don't want you for my dad."

Now what does this say for that professional who opened the envelope and claimed there was a match? It seems Muarry is not alone in his unethical behavior.

Now let's see what Howard & Corey tweet after the facts of the fraud is out?

Poor Michael he must have been wary about going to the doctor, because everything can be kept and sold later on.

Everyone around me says they reckon howard is joe's son…what do ya'll think?

Well, it is not over yet according to Corey

Corey Feldman ?@Corey_Feldman 6h
Hi world, just a quick note 2 say, amidst all the controversy surrounding my friends n I, all I can day is....I STAND BEHIND THE STATEMENTS

I HAV MADE! @BHowardOfficial is MY FRIEND, AND AN AMAZING ARTIST! AS MY TRUE #FeldFanFamily know..I NEVER LIE!! THE TRUTH SHALL SET US FREE!

MORE WILL B REVEALED AND THERE IS A LOT MORE 2 COME! N THE MEANTIME GO WATCH MY NEW VIDEO #DUH! AND HAV AN AMAZING WEEKEND! I LOVE U MORE!

@xxx don't BELIEVE TMZ ! They R the only REAL LIARS! Hav Faith! I'm true 2 MJ n the whole family, who will speak soon enuff!

He is losing his mind and expecting J family to back him up:ermm:

----------------------------------------------
Rodney J is ever so subtle:)
Rodney Jerkins ?@RodneyJerkins 9h
U think because u try to sing and try to dance like MJ, that he fathered u? What people will do just to try to get their music heard. #STOP

Last edited:
What Feldman, are you having a hard time to sell your book? And that's the reason you're pulling such a pathetic publicity stunt! :doh: if that Brandon creep doesn't get lost, that's where the Estate should intervene and shut him the f*ck up.

That was very sensible of Rodney indeed.

article-2574955-1C17BC1F00000578-255_634x694.jpg

I'm the daddy: Augie Johnson showed off a picture of him with ex-love Miki Howard and their two sons, Brandon (on the left) and Nicholas (on the right). He insists he is Brandon Howard's biological father

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-mother-never-went-else.html#ixzz2vM6TBWji
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Miki Howard is not making things any clearer in fact she is adding fuel to the flames :no:

WWe should've known singer Miki Howard would get around to releasing a statement. Two hours after I took to Twitter wondering about Howard's voice in all this, the veteran R&B singer officially responded to claims that her son, 31-year-old singer B. Howard, is the son of Michael Jackson.

“I love and support my son and the Jackson family. The Jacksons—who are dear, long-time friends of mine—are beautiful people and have always been loving and supportive of me and my career. As to this claim—at this time I am not at liberty to discuss this as it is common practice in our business that celebrities have non-disclosure agreements. And, we are NOT suing anyone!

“By the way... I am NOT ‘Billie Jean’!”

Read more at EBONY http://www.ebony.com/entertainment-culture/miki-howard-says-i-am-not-billie-jean-343#ixzz2vM6jtsu9

Last edited:
"As to this claim—at this time I am not at liberty to discuss this as it is common practice in our business that celebrities have non-disclosure agreements."

She makes it sound like MJ is Brandon's father, and she signed non-disclosure agreement with MJ to never let it public know that MJ is father of Howard :scratch:

I have never heard of any members of Howard family before this claim, are they really celebrities in US as Miki says above?

Bubs;3968934 said:
Miki Howard is not making things any clearer in fact she is adding fuel to the flames :no:

WWe should've known singer Miki Howard would get around to releasing a statement. Two hours after I took to Twitter wondering about Howard's voice in all this, the veteran R&B singer officially responded to claims that her son, 31-year-old singer B. Howard, is the son of Michael Jackson.
“I love and support my son and the Jackson family. The Jacksons—who are dear, long-time friends of mine—are beautiful people and have always been loving and supportive of me and my career. As to this claim—at this time I am not at liberty to discuss this as it is common practice in our business that celebrities have non-disclosure agreements. And, we are NOT suing anyone!
“By the way... I am NOT ‘Billie Jean’!”

Read more at EBONY http://www.ebony.com/entertainment-culture/miki-howard-says-i-am-not-billie-jean-343#ixzz2vM6jtsu9

I call it BSing. What type of NDA would prohibit her from talking about it? Only if the story was true there could be a NDA about it, but it obviously isn't.

BTW, someone on LSA who used to make a deeper reasearch in Brandon's life said he was actually born in 1979, not 1982.

Jesus! There is as much evidence for B. Howard being Joseph's son as there is for him being MJ's son. Zero! There is absolutely no DNA evidence or any other evidence for him being related to ANY Jackson. Just because people make up rumours and gossip and speculations it does not make it so.

Augie Johnson should take a dna test!

I agree. Augie has been dragged in this mess and apparently these other folks can't stand to let it go with the way they're still trying to keep it going. I felt sorry for Miki before. But now I think she should be ashamed of herself too. This is not fair to Augie. The only way to put an end to this madness is for him to take a DNA test and show the world how crazy and stupid this really is.

MJ's Alleged Son "Dad" Speaks Out He Warned Me About DNA Lies

3/8/2014 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

A man has come forward claiming he's the real father of 31-year-old Brandon Howard -- NOT Michael Jackson -- telling TMZ, Howard warned him earlier this week the DNA story would be breaking ... and told him it was phony baloney.

65-year-old Augie Johnson tells us, he fathered Brandon during his relationship with Brandon's mom, Miki Howard in the 80s -- and has remained a central figure in Brandon's life.

He tells us, he was in the delivery room when Brandon was born and even brought Brandon to recording studios as a child. We've seen multiple family photos of them together.

Augie says they're so close ... Brandon called him days before TMZ broke the story about the DNA test, telling him, "Don't worry about this stuff. You are my dad."

Augie insists his son had nothing to do with the DNA stunt -- telling us the "greedy people" around Brandon are the masterminds.

As for Brandon resembling MJ -- Augie says it's purely a coincidence. If anything, Brandon resembles Michael AFTER surgery -- so there's actually no resemblance at all.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2vNoSqixP

--------------------------------------------

Michael Jackson's Bros The Kid Is Not His Son

3/7/2014 3:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Michael Jackson's brothers have now come forward ... calling BS on the so-called DNA test proving Brandon Howard is Michael's long lost son.

A rep for the brothers tells TMZ, the brothers are united in scoffing at the claim ... and for a variety of reasons.

First, a source says in Michael's 50 years on earth, he never mentioned anything about having a child other than Prince, Paris and Blanket. And, other sources who had day-to-day contact with Jackson echo the same to TMZ.

A source also says the brothers met B Howard one time -- back in 2012, when he came backstage for a meet and greet after one of their shows. He never even intimated he might be a relative.

And the brother's say Joe had a professional relationship with Howard's mom, yet he never breathed a word of this ... and they say he would have said something, especially after Michael died.

The rep calls the so-called DNA test "unfounded hearsay."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/07/michael-jacksons-brothers-brandon-b-howard-son/#ixzz2vNoi0Lxb

----------------------------------------------

Akon
Waste Deep in
MJ DNA Stunt
3/8/2014 12:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE
030814_akon_launch
Akon is SO part of the whole Michael Jackson "The-Kid-Really-Is-My-Son" DNA shenanigans.

We got him arriving at LAX Friday and he acted a tad skeptical ... that the freshly-touted B Howard, plain wrap DNA test proves he's MJ's long lost son. But in the next breath Akon stokes the coals and says why he thinks it might be true.

Here's why we're calling BS. Akon is in the studio with B Howard right now recording music.

It's why they call it show BUSINESS, folks.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/08/akon-michael-jackson-b-howard-dna-test/#ixzz2vNt7Xas7

This man is over 30 years old and long in the tooth to try to start a pop career. He and his management are just trying to generate buzz for his musical release. Every statement seems to go back to him being in the studio, his career being supported, and what a great artist he is. Well this cheap publicity stunt is a non-starter for me, I won't pay a dime for any tune he puts out.

Augie says they're so close ... Brandon called him days before TMZ broke the story about the DNA test, telling him, "Don't worry about this stuff. You are my dad."

Augie insists his son had nothing to do with the DNA stunt -- telling us the "greedy people" around Brandon are the masterminds.

This doesn't make sense. So Brandon called him in advance but has nothing to do with it? Yeah, right.

My Mother said it the best. She knew and met Michael many times. 2 or 3 of those may items she got from him most likely has his DNA on them. Which one can be proved with the video that she has of him "using" it and then later signing it. (it´s a towel he wiped his sweat off with) She joked that how easy it would be to clean it, have my Dad using it so his DNA would end up on it, then travel with the item, me and the video to LA, make the DNA test and Voila.. Michael Jackson is my dad..

Akon is a scumbag if he's involved too. So many "friends" have shown their true colors since Michael passed.

And the guy already had a music career, he had one hit record from 2011 prior to this whole thing and was all over BET. That doesn't exactly equate to commercial success these days though. So this is all a big stunt from him and the "Friends" from Michael's past to bring some attention to his mediocre music using Michael's image.

you know I have had it, I've had it. I really don't understand people. they claim to have been Michael's friend, that they supposably loved and cared about Michael. yet they do crap like this and have no shame in doing it. then you have wade butthead and all his disgusting lies. I am so sick of this. I really don't understand how people can be this way and do it with a straight face. without even batting an eye.

So first Augie and Miki say it is bs and now Miki says her kid is Michael's. Did her son call her and offer her some money too? Then, Corey is still milking this story as though he is the manager while Brandon is quiet in the background. Corey is a true lowlife to insist on these lies when the facts already prove it is a fake. Akon is working with Brandon, so he goes along with this because if Brandon makes money, Akon makes money too. They are all dishonorable people, except for Augie. At least for the moment he is not part of the fraud.

I doubt this mess will make him sell more music though. This is another example of the extent people will go to to soil the name Michael Jackson or to gain money through Michael Jakcson. You have the planning and actions of Brandon himself, his manager, mom, the owners of the show, the professional who took the dna, the persons who made up the fake documents with the terminator dna on it, Corey's role, and of course the media who never research anything and just repeat dna shows Michael is the father.

the jacksons should just take a DNA test to shut this all up. they know this guy isn't Michael's son. so just do it to shut all this down.

^I don't think the Jacksons should take any tests. After all why should they give these people the satisfaction. They know who they are, who their parents are and don't need to help Brandon with his publicity. All that is needed is documents to show the fraud which already exists.

^I don't think the Jacksons should take any tests. After all why should they give these people the satisfaction. They know who they are, who their parents are and don't need to help Brandon with his publicity. All that is needed is documents to show the fraud which already exists.

true, but if after that it continues and gets worse. the jacksons should sue them.

Well I'll be damned. Here we are once again. More controversial BS.

From the article:
'It's been a plan for a long time, he wants to help his career, that's what I believe.
'Any kind of controversy that gets out there in the world, right now, helps.'
-Augie Johnson

Enough said!

I mean damn! There's a lot of people who can, or think they can,look and sing like Michael but that doesnt mean they are his offspring.
Impersonate much? :ermm:

Now friendly again with Miki, Augie said he spoke to her today, adding: 'Miki thinks Brandon is losing his mind!'
Brandon's own Mother!!

All of this is wishful thinking on Brandon's part, I suppose.

Won't they just let the man rest in peace?- Wishful thinking on MY part. :(

Oh yeah, and unless Augie Johnson has something to gain from Brandon's stunt, I'd be frickin offended and heartsick if it were my son.

@Marc_Vivien.....thanks for that post.

Last edited:
Back