Baby(ies) Of The Day

gallery_40_474_4890.jpg

Michael with one of the babies at the Bucharest orphanage.

PoP;3015795 said:
gallery_40_474_4890.jpg

Gorgeous picture, so beautiful and so right on so many levels. God bless you my friend. Thx for posting.

And btw of Michael - this lil´fellow i´m about to post also shares the second most wonderful name ever.

Needless to say it is the work of the amazing Anne Geddes.

54au.jpg

(c) Anne Geddes

[youtube]VT3h0T3vOtg&feature[/youtube]

Sooooooooooooo cute!!! :wild: :punk:
:wub:

[YOUTUBE]7_zGr3kFouA[/YOUTUBE]

I love this cartoon.
Me too!!!!!!!! :wild: :wub:

gallery_40_474_4890.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart:

^^^^^awwww, look @ them big cats. Thanks Ash.
:D

Needless to say it is the work of the amazing Anne Geddes.

54au.jpg

(c) Anne Geddes

:give_heart:

[youtube]VT3h0T3vOtg&feature[/youtube]

Sooooooooooooo cute!!! :wild: :punk:

Thanks Ash. I hadn't seen this lil' guy. He's sooo cute, bless him. Actin' out the song all tough and stuff and coughin' every now and then looool. Thanks for posting.

It reminded me of Jadon :D

Talk about serious :lol: Kids do have the best of tastes, right? :cheeky:

See Ash, even people commenting on this vid are sayin Annie are you ok? in daycare centres driving the people there mad cause that was the first ever Michael vid they ever saw lol. Again, nice to have ya back :hug:

baby-781051.jpg

:heart:

Thanks Ash. I hadn't seen this lil' guy. He's sooo cute, bless him. Actin' out the song all tough and stuff and coughin' every now and then looool. Thanks for posting.
:cheeky:

It reminded me of Jadon :D

Talk about serious :lol: Kids do have the best of tastes, right? :cheeky:
:wild: :wild: :wild:

Beautiful boy! :wub: Michael would love these videos. Sure!!! :wild: :heart:

Oh Michael... :cry:

See Ash, even people commenting on this vid are sayin Annie are you ok? in daycare centres driving the people there mad cause that was the first ever Michael vid they ever saw lol.
:wild:

Again, nice to have ya back :hug:

Thanks! :give_heart:

Tres, tres dur etre bebe :)

Beautiful boy! :wub: Michael would love these videos. Sure!!! :wild: :heart:

Oh Michael... :cry:

Oh Ash, don't worry. From where he is, i bet Michael can see and read everything. I'm sure he is enjoying this kinda vids thoroughly :)

nvcsis.jpg

two beautiful smiles :wub:

Gorgeousss, thanks sooo much for posting. That has got to be one of my favorite scenes in that footage they showed in the breaks during the HIStory concert. :D

Ash, super cute pics as well - thank youuuuu so much. They are all so sweet and adorable, made of cotton candy :D

I was talkin' earlier to SoS and i was reminded of a great cartoon i used to watch as a kid. Anybody remember Tao Tao?

That one was for u, Ash - the Portuguese version :D

Super babies!!!

[youtube]XQcVllWpwGs[/youtube]

[youtube]TO4b2ZeVEaM&feature[/youtube]

I loved it!!!!!!!!! :wild: :wub:

Ash, super cute pics as well - thank youuuuu so much. They are all so sweet and adorable, made of cotton candy :D

I was talkin' earlier to SoS and i was reminded of a great cartoon i used to watch as a kid. Anybody remember Tao Tao?

That one was for u, Ash - the Portuguese version :D

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Tao Tao!!!!!!!!! :wild: :wub: Of course I remember that cartoon! :wild: Going back to childhood now.... Great memories. :wub:

sleepy puppy 'talkin'

How cute is this ???? :lol:

normal_baby_tweety_en_baby_sylvester_1.jpg
:D :D

[youtube]XQcVllWpwGs[/youtube]

[youtube]TO4b2ZeVEaM&feature[/youtube]

I loved it!!!!!!!!! :wild: :wub:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Tao Tao!!!!!!!!! :wild: :wub: Of course I remember that cartoon! :wild: Going back to childhood now.... Great memories. :wub:

Them vids were oh, so veryyy funny. Thx Ash.

Don't even mention it - the Tao Tao vid. I'm glad that it took u back to your childhood. It sure did the same for me. In a presentation i received today it was written it's never too late to have a happy childhood, only difference is the 2nd one depends only on us. Did our boy know that better than anyone else on earth or what?

More Evian Babies!!!

How cute is this ???? :lol:

:lol:

Cute! :wub:

Them vids were oh, so veryyy funny. Thx Ash.

[youtube]J7x_rh4-ruk&feature[/youtube]

I'm in love with these babies! :wild: :wub:

Don't even mention it - the Tao Tao vid. I'm glad that it took u back to your childhood. It sure did the same for me. In a presentation i received today it was written it's never too late to have a happy childhood, only difference is the 2nd one depends only on us. Did our boy know that better than anyone else on earth or what?

Our boy??? >>> Michael? :wub: I'm happy that Michael never let the child die that existed within it. I'm sure as an adult (even if it was late), Michael left a vivid child that existed within him and made the most of every type of fun he had when he was with children :wild: and principally when he was with PPB. :wub: Yes, he enjoyed himself very, very much with them! :wild: :heart:

^^^Ash, you already know how i feel about that precious angel and his/her exquisite music taste ;) THANK YOU so much for all the pictures, they are all adorable, i'd have to quote them, but i'll be on my best behavior (for now :p) and won't do it :giggle: Many thanks, really - they are awesome.

My nephew...taken a few months ago

SDC12075.jpg

SDC12070.jpg

Your nephew is adorable. Kids really do have the best of musical tastes, they really do :lol: Look at him enjoying Bad in all its glory :D

Get a load of this kid!! LOL!!

That was sooooo very funny. Thanks Linda, terrific.

Aww that's so adorable.

naruhina__the_kiss_by_xxhanako_aixx-d2zefqb.png

How sweet is daaat? Thanks PoP :)

I actually saw this vid on VH1 Europe half an hour ago - hadn't seen it in quite some time - it had me crackin' and i thought it was purrrrfect for this thread

Don't y'all just love kitties??? :cheeky:

Norma Jeane aka Marilyn Monroe

AlbumFotos02.jpg

AlbumFotos03.jpg

AlbumFotos04.jpg

AlbumFotos07.jpg

AlbumFotos08.jpg

AlbumFotos09.jpg

AlbumFotos10.jpg

AlbumFotos11.jpg

She was a beautiful child. :heart:

^^^Ash, you already know how i feel about that precious angel and his/her exquisite music taste ;) THANK YOU so much for all the pictures, they are all adorable, i'd have to quote them, but i'll be on my best behavior (for now :p) and won't do it :giggle: Many thanks, really - they are awesome.

:blush:

Thanks friend!!! ;)

I actually saw this vid on VH1 Europe half an hour ago - hadn't seen it in quite some time - it had me crackin' and i thought it was purrrrfect for this thread

Don't y'all just love kitties??? :cheeky:
This video is very cool. :wild:

^^^ LOL

Great pics of Marilyn as a little girl. Thanks sooo much Ash, had never seen them. She had such a difficult childhood, God rest her soul. Basically her whole life was an ordeal, startin' really early on poor woman.

littlelostchild.jpg

Just a couple from Love Hina

Shinobu Maehara
lh8-75.jpg

Naru Narusegawa
011.jpg

Back