Baby(ies) Of The Day

^^^ Cute PoP.

Thanks for all the gorgeous pics iheartMJJ :)

Michael-s-children-michael-jackson-7191390-500-659.jpg
>>> :girl_sigh: :heart:

Simply beautiful :wub: indeed :giggle:

And btw of the pic up above and one of the most amazing things in this world - fatherhood. I've always loved this kind of settings with dads and kids. Lovely, right? :)

fatherhood.jpg

I took this picture 4 years ago in Gothenburg, Sweden. I actually stayed by chance at a hotel near the Ullevi stadium where Michael had held a concert during the HIStory tour.

Who's that girl? She is beautiful! :heart:
Well thank you, Ash sweetie. That would be me :p, when i was about 2, i guess back when Michael was rulin' the charts and the world with Thriller. It'd be nice to say i was scared cause i had just watched that vid, but it would be lyring. Not only couldn't i untie my own shoe strings, but i had no idea the man even existed. I was simply scared to sit on that chair, that's all lol. Nowadays i dance on top of chairs, i suppose i ain't no longer scared of them. :lol:

Thanks for that beautiful comment btw. Know what - i used to say that it went downhill from there, but leavin' all fake arse modesty aside it got me thinkin' - all them men who blow their horns, whistle and throw mostly stupid pick up lines when i walk can't be all dumb or blind, one or two maybe, but not thaaat many....anyways, i disgress, this isn't about me...

michael_jackson_infant_baby_picture_pic.jpg
MJ-as-a-baby-michael-jackson-11349865-376-443.jpg

Photo-Early-Years-8-Micheal-Jackson.jpg

:wub:

Simply beautiful :wub: indeed :giggle:
Yes.... :wub:

Well thank you, Ash sweetie.
:give_heart:

That would be me :p, when i was about 2, i guess back when Michael was rulin' the charts and the world with Thriller. It'd be nice to say i was scared cause i had just watched that vid, but it would be lyring. Not only couldn't i untie my own shoe strings, but i had no idea the man even existed. I was simply scared to sit on that chair, that's all lol. Nowadays i dance on top of chairs, i suppose i ain't no longer scared of them. :lol:

Thanks for that beautiful comment btw. Know what - i used to say that it went downhill from there, but leavin' all fake arse modesty aside it got me thinkin' - all them men who blow their horns, whistle and throw mostly stupid pick up lines when i walk can't be all dumb or blind, one or two maybe, but not thaaat many....anyways, i disgress, this isn't about me...

:wild:

OMG! You were a beautiful baby. :yes: :wub: I have few pictures of me when I child. :( Well, I'll look for them, maybe one day I'll post here in this thread. :)

Baby Trunks learns to walk

[YOUTUBE]yJQ40FPi8eg&[/YOUTUBE]

^^^beautiful

Sooooo cute :wub:

OMG! You were a beautiful baby. :yes: :wub: I have few pictures of me when I child. :( Well, I'll look for them, maybe one day I'll post here in this thread. :)

OMG - now that right there is the right expression for me :lol: in great many ways.

Seriously though, thanks for ur kind words Ash. And mos defly yeah - u really should post some pics of yours from when you were little.

Here are some very, very special cutie pies. I've had these for over 8 years now. I even invented a name for them, but that's my secret; i will say it begins with bubu :giggle:

bubu1.jpg

bubu2b.jpg

They are British greeting cards. I don't know the company or anything else. I would love to be able to buy the whole collection. I love 'em very, verrry much; they mean a lot to me. They even travelled with me in past years and i kept them on display all year long, even if the holidays were over :p kinda like my Christmas trees.

OMG - now that right there is the right expression for me :lol: in great many ways.

:lol:

Seriously though, thanks for ur kind words Ash. And mos defly yeah - u really should post some pics of yours from when you were little.
Thanks! :give_heart:

I'll post at some moment. :D I need to look at my box of photos. :doh: :wild:

EDIT....

digitalizar0001hx.jpg

The first photo, 1982 > I was 1 year old and my brother aged 14.

The second photo, 1983 > 2 years old.

:blush:

Here are some very, very special cutie pies. I've had these for over 8 years now. I even invented a name for them, but that's my secret; i will say it begins with bubu :giggle:

bubu1.jpg

bubu2b.jpg

They are British greeting cards. I don't know the company or anything else. I would love to be able to buy the whole collection. I love 'em very, verrry much; they mean a lot to me. They even travelled with me in past years and i kept them on display all year long, even if the holidays were over :p kinda like my Christmas trees.

:wild:

I also want to buy! :wild: OMG! They really are beautiful. I'm in love with them. :wub:

Thanks for posting! ;)

Last edited:
birthday_babynaruto1_by_mattwilson83-d37l5gb.jpg

Anothe NaruHina baby pic, they're around 4-6 years old and look what they're doin'.

Negima!?- Sukas
[YOUTUBE]1rd15IP4ggg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]a_KP3PB1MOc&[/YOUTUBE]

Well, they're really not babies, actually the girls became "Suka", but I wanna put them up here anyways, because they look like babies and act like babies. KAWAII!!!

AOSTH- Musta Been a Beautiful Baby

Part 1
[YOUTUBE]9ueI3hncDhQ&[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2
[YOUTUBE]WuKmjkm41xA&[/YOUTUBE]

Part 3
[YOUTUBE]pnFJW4oBDro&[/YOUTUBE]

Daddy gets a job rejection letter in the mail....Oh no. What to do?? Better to LAUGH than CRY about it!! LOL!!

It's been so long. Here's a Penguins Of Madagascar episode when Skipper turned into a baby penguin.

[YOUTUBE]Xq6ufVBdPV0&[/YOUTUBE]

.....che molto spesso pianga

...anche se 6 bugiardo, con te ci gioco ancor' :)

Back