Baby(ies) Of The Day

Here's a baby to make you look and say "awwww". My nephew, Eli.

41078_112542605466244_100001315154416_82391_425820_n.jpg

40373_112542595466245_100001315154416_82390_4069439_n.jpg

Awww :wub: He's almost as cute as my nephews (Nick and Christiaan) haha:

http://imageshack.us

a bit early but this was my youngest during christmas 2008:

431817982_5_74At.jpeg

Dialo:

54048486_5_5Y3w.jpeg

54048401-54048500

i have to look for one from Moussa....lol.

I dont have his babypics on my MacBook, they are on my mini.

This is when he was 1,5 yrs old:

54048488_5_Xba0.jpeg

Spanky and gang

Remember this little rascal? :lol:

Wonderful series

LindavG your nephews and janena, your kids - all four of them are precious. God bless them all and your entire families. Thanks for sharin' their pics with us :)

[YOUTUBE]j3sGnFirLcY[/YOUTUBE]

I haven't seen that show in a long time, I've seen on VHS all the time, I never seen it on TV though. That "Squirt" is so funny.

hahaha moulin, nice gif i was really laughing hard when i saw that

thank you, you made me happy

Aiii love u 2, but iiii don't like you aaall da time LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol:

*singin'* OMG, i'm sooo in awe, i found y'all finaaally lol jussst kiddin'. Seriously though, i can't believe how many amazing pictures i missed. Keep 'em comin' every1, keep 'em comin'.

Ash, you know you can do no wrong by me with them Anne Geddes marvels. :D

These canned sweety pies used to be my wallpaper for a while on the computer at my first job a few years ago. Thanks for the reminder and thanks for ALL of them.

Re: Aiii love u 2, but iiii don't like you aaall da time LOL

Dogs roam in an abandoned village near Tanah Karo, near the volcano Sinabung, Indonesia. More than 20.000 people fled their homes since the volcano's first eruption in late August and remain in emergency shelters.

ap_2010_09_14_f_007.jpg

Poor dogs and all the people who live there.... :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

*singin'* OMG, i'm sooo in awe, i found y'all finaaally lol jussst kiddin'. Seriously though, i can't believe how many amazing pictures i missed. Keep 'em comin' every1, keep 'em comin'.
:lol:

Cute! :wub:

Ash, you know you can do no wrong by me with them Anne Geddes marvels. :D

These canned sweety pies used to be my wallpaper for a while on the computer at my first job a few years ago. Thanks for the reminder and thanks for ALL of them.
Thanks! :wub: Anne Geddes is amazing, huh? :wild:

Naruto-Episode061_391.jpg

Awww! Hinata's 3 years old in this, but she does have a cute baby face.

^^ Beautiful pictures, Ash.

TinaG - i accidentally found that vid you posted last year as i lookin' for the Billie Jean performance from TII. Quite a stretch, right? :lol: I have a cat named Tina btw :)

herek.png

^^^^^awwww, look @ them big cats. Thanks Ash.

I was doin' some work yesterday and i accidentally came across this little marvel of an European 'flag'. I actually have a thing for flags, but that's beyond the point. It is pretty small, but i though the idea was amazing. It was called taking Europe in the 21st century

taking_europe.jpg

Is this appropriate or what? :yes: These really are Europe's and the world's future. God bless them and God help us protect them all, especially those in most need and distress.

Human babies creep me out, personally, so I am posting a picture of a baby kitten instead.
smartyadorable.jpg

Isn't it so adorable? =D

^^^ wow Pluto, haven't seen a cartoon with him in ages. I'm glad u liked the lil' hedgehogs; let's put it this way - they are some very special animals to me.

I don't suppose y'all know this bluhd 'guy'. *imitating his lil' voice: it's nottt funny and throws an angry look as well* :lol:

Back