BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion [Closed] please cont. discussion in BAD25 Announcement thread

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion Thread

I just found out that if I ain't Bad I'am nothing--at least according to my e-mail from the official site.

Its finally coming!!!

Better announce it already!!!

jackson rules posted this
36605_408369499207878_117523874959110_85813707_938675097_n.jpg

Bad Tour 88 images! We need Bad Tour concerts on dvd/bluray

I want the Bad Tour on Blu-Ray & DVD.

It better be like this in the US!!! :jump:

The Chinese are really going all out, and I am getting more and more excited.

Bumper meanwhile I am listening to Tan Tan and Billit" to warm up for BAD 25

I got that email as well. I'll hold my excitement until i see what it really is though. Sure Bad 25 is nice and all, but only if we get some unreleased material as well. Cause really....is there any other reason to get happy about it? If we're gonna get Bad AGAIN....music we already have had for years and always loved? Nah, something new and unreleased...that will make me happy, i'm sure i'm not the only one.

we need some unreleased bad. Demos and unreleased songs please...and 88' Bad tour in theaters and bluray.

HI, it's been a long time since I've been on-sorry!
But, does anyone know if there are going to be DVD's of MJ's Bad Concerts to purchase?
TY

I got that email as well. I'll hold my excitement until i see what it really is though. Sure Bad 25 is nice and all, but only if we get some unreleased material as well. Cause really....is there any other reason to get happy about it? If we're gonna get Bad AGAIN....music we already have had for years and always loved? Nah, something new and unreleased...that will make me happy, i'm sure i'm not the only one.

Sony has to release some demos or unreleased tracks because they already know we have Bad Original & Bad Special Edition. If they don't I'm done with Bad 25.... jk :lol:

No, but seriously if they don't release Bad Tour '88/9 on DVD & BluRay. I will seriously be done with Bad 25

the estate know we want it. so I hope they give it to us.

the Billboard music awards are this sunday in the US . . . it would make sense to mention something or air a commercial then, IMO

That would make sense.
Maybe they start airing MJ's Pepsi ads then?

I don't remember experiencing board this active :D This waiting and suspense is great time :) I'm glad to be here with all of you. I will surely remember this in future through warm memories :)

^^I don't mind being teased, as long as there is something Michael delicious at the end. Right now a concert at the cinema on the big screen would be very welcome. This month I saw that Cassablanca would be in select cinemas to commemorate some anniversary. If they could do it for a major black and white movie they could do it for a Bad tour.

This is the first Anniversay edition since MJ passed. It wouldent make sense to release just the Bad album alone. It's to celebrate Michael at his best. Bad 88 is a part of that and it makes sense that it should be released. We'll have bonus tracks also. Pepsi are on board. The dvd/blu-ray has the potential to be bigger than any live dvd ever released. It could be much much bigger than This Is It. They will have looked at what This Is It has done and know the importance and scale of this.

I'm online all the time and I can barely keep up with this thread :lol:

^^I don't mind being teased, as long as there is something Michael delicious at the end. Right now a concert at the cinema on the big screen would be very welcome. This month I saw that Cassablanca would be in select cinemas to commemorate some anniversary. If they could do it for a major black and white movie they could do it for a Bad tour.

a cinema release would be cherry on the top

previously unreleased songs + a concert dvd/blu-ray would make me more than satisfied.

tshirts and pepsi cans and remixes are extras in my mind.

So I hope you don't have bad feelings about this release anymore Zakk :)

of course I don't have BAD feelings about the release, but I'm expecting a DVD more then ever now :)

this thread will forever live in my heart, "live in the now."

:D which one do you think will be announced first? the album or the tour? or do you think they will get announced together? I personally think the tour will come later but hey who knows? :)

I have new mission for Zakk.
Now after we definitely get the Bad tour released (i'm 100% positive about that),
you can start with asking for all MJ videos released on Blu-ray. Importand BLU-RAY! Ok?

P.S you have over 300 post and 95% percent are just in that thread :rofl:

I have new mission for Zakk.
Now after we definitely get the Bad tour released (i'm 100% positive about that),
you can start with asking for all MJ videos released on Blu-ray. Importand BLU-RAY! Ok?

P.S you have over 300 post and 95% percent are just in that thread :rofl:

yes! :) btw is the Bad Tour coming later then the album? just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back