BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion [Closed] please cont. discussion in BAD25 Announcement thread

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion Thread

You got ''converted'' eh? :D

I guess you could say that! :D

That would be 'my fault'. Muahaha! :evil:

Your fault... Plus the fact that I found a dual-VHS of The Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert at a car boot sale a couple of months ago and that reignited my interest in them :p

That would be 'my fault'. Muahaha! :evil:

You worked on me a bit too. But I liked Queen very much already so yeah :) You gave me more ''inside look'' in it :D

You worked on me a bit too. But I liked Queen very much already so yeah :) You gave me more ''inside look'' in it :D

Let's just say that you were on the edge, looking down on Queen's music and I just pushed you right in the middle of it all. :lol:

Let's just say that you were on the edge, looking down on Queen's music and I just pushed you right in the middle of it all. :lol:

Lol, haha :D We can say that as well :lol:

I have impression I am celebrating Thriller 29. My two-year old son every single day asks me to listen to "Billet" (Beat It), "Tan-tan" (Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'), Billie Jean (yup he manages to pronounce that one correctly). :D

The thing is, I thought I was a fan. But I am getting fed up with MJ's music loooooooool. Something never had happened before.

When we're in the car my 2-year old son demands Beat It. When the song finishes, he wants it again and again and again.
When we get home, he wants to dance to Michael Experience on PlayStation 3. Guess what? Beat it! Again, and over and over again.
Sometimes he asks for Tan-tan (WBSS) and Billie Jean.

I know one thing, when I am alone, I listen to Billie Jean, Beat It and WBSS the least I can, or let's say never any more. :lol:

^^^

Your son has a great taste in music! Hope he will like ALL MJ's music.

T.N.A. is like some kind of Jesus converting people to Christianity

T.N.A. is like some kind of Jesus converting people to Christianity

I just hope nobody kills anybody in my name (*cough* Adam Lambert *cough*). Other than that, it's cool. :p

Bad Tour DVD Bad Tour DVD Bad Tour DVD Bad Tour DVD Bad Tour DVD Bad Tour DVD, Pepsi drinking time mwahahahahahahaha :lol: DVD please.

Bad Tour DVD Bad Tour DVD Bad Tour DVD Bad Tour DVD Bad Tour DVD Bad Tour DVD, Pepsi drinking time mwahahahahahahaha :lol: DVD please.

Blu-Ray!!! Get it right man! :D

Get a grip Zakk - DVD is sooo last year. - Last decade nearly... - Blu-Ray is now - and Blu-Ray is the best we can get! - So ask for Blu-Ray, NOT DVD.

And don't worry all of you whu does not have a Blu-Ray player! - If it is released on Blu-Ray it will ALSO be released on DVD. They never release a film only on Blu-Ray, they always come on DVD too!

BAD TOUR ON BLU-RAY - THANKS !!!!

LMAO @ Paris!
69209101508956656617973.jpg

Whoa, she looks great! :D I bet she'll be a fantastic actor like her father was (ugh... still hurts to say like Michael WAS...)

manokhan-2092731.jpg

All this Pepsi =

images

=

pearlywhites.jpg

Cheers!

WOW, did you guys checked out michaeljackson.com ? sweet....

YOU AIN'T BAD, YOU AIN'T NOTHING... NOTHING!

We are getting close :clapping:

omg yay! getting there guys!

Where is my bag, I'm going to start
5771-Woman-Hyperventilating-And-Breathing-Into-A-Bag-Clipart-Illustration.jpg

Damn it Laura L. That was harsh, I have just eaten. :puke:

iiiiiiiii aaaaammmmmmm sooooooooo excciiiiiiiittteeeeeedddddddddddddd :wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild: Bad Tour 1988 BLU-RAY PLEASE!!!

WOW, did you guys checked out michaeljackson.com ? sweet....

YOU AIN'T BAD, YOU AIN'T NOTHING... NOTHING!

Looks promising, I'm getting really excited!! I keep checking this thread for updates, the suspense is killing me.

Bumper, quit being so sensitive. Here, have some pepsi to wash down your meal:
badpepsi01.jpg

Last edited:

tumblr_leeqvxX3Bv1qdlkgg.gif

Last edited:

Ok I'm ashamed of how out of news I am regarding Bad 25.. is the dvd really coming??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back