BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion [Closed] please cont. discussion in BAD25 Announcement thread

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion Thread

All this Pepsi =

images

=

pearlywhites.jpg

Cheers!

:ph34r: :clap:

[youtube]Ze18DgUpq14&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]sAeVUM3eQXU[/youtube]

Too bad MJ didn't use his own voice there.

Bad Tour 1988 DVD/Blu-Ray these two things will complete my collection release it please.

Do you guys think it's possible for the Estate & Sony to release a poster of Michael in 3D?

Because I would like to see this in 3D ---> http://prince-of-pop.deviantart.com/art/MJ-Bad-Tour-Los-Angeles-1989-151346213

Yes. It is possible. I have even a better tip for you. Choose any good quality poster of MJ and you can ask a printing company to make it in 3-D. You can even make it by yourself.

There are special printers and lenses that are used on the paper to make it 3D. ;)

Here an interesting link:

http://www.instructables.com/id/3D-lenticular-printing-using-Photoshop-and-inkjet-/

Why buy both?

I'm not I'm just gonna get the Blu-Ray I said that because they usually release one with a Blu-Ray, DVD and digital copy.

Finally gonna happen. I've been literally waiting 25 years to see Bad 88. Announce it already!!

i received a mail from michael jackson.com! check the website ;)

i received a mail from michael jackson.com! check the website ;)

I got it too. Just the BAD 25 logo and when you click on it you get the new front page of the official site. TEASING OR WHAT! TELL US!!

check the website.

This is it !!!!

Bad25

I have received an email from Sony showing the new background of the website Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh :wild:

Now it's coming!!!

CD, Live CD, DVD/Blu-Ray, Calender, dolls, t-shirts, new songs, never heard before demos etc. !!

I hope .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back