BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion [Closed] please cont. discussion in BAD25 Announcement thread

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Future MJ Projects from Estate - Bad World Tour DVD

They cant avoid the backstage material, fans footage (screaming, fainting, hotel scenes), the info about the places and media reactions...., simply every single aspect of BAD Era and the tour.

MJ Estate have to promote MJs legacy on the highest possible level = HD, BR...

The Estate has enough footage and audio for a bunch of DVDs and Live albums. They could release one every other year and it would still take them quite a couple of decades to run out of concert material to release.

I think they'll eventually release LA too and other concerts as well. The Bad Tour material is probably their most valuable material. They'd be idiots to NOT release more of it in the upcoming years...
yeah that is true! but even if we just get one concert from the BAD World Tour on DVD that would please me, i would also like Buenos Aires 93 and a concert from the HIStory Tour other than munich (maybe Bucharest 1996 with the complete setlist?) they would be great if Sony & The Estate Release these and i hope they will take notice of what the fans want.

This thread's been going on so long. I don't want to be disappointed, but at the same time I'm not expecting much. :timer:

yeah that is true! but even if we just get one concert from the BAD World Tour on DVD that would please me, i would also like Buenos Aires 93 and a concert from the HIStory Tour other than munich (maybe Bucharest 1996 with the complete setlist?) they would be great if Sony & The Estate Release these and i hope they will take notice of what the fans want.

I don't care much for the HIStory tour (not much live singing and lack of energy like the Bad Tour). I would like to see a couple of Dangerous shows released though (Wembley and Munich) and I certainly would want a dozen Bad Tour shows to be released... Wembley, LA, NYC, Rome, Tokyo, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Munich, Minneapolis.... :lol:

i would also like Buenos Aires 93 and a concert from the HIStory Tour other than munich (maybe Bucharest 1996 with the complete setlist?)

Monza 1992 July 7 FOREVER and Wembley 1992! :D

About HWT, I would better choose first night of Sidney 1996 when MJ sang Beat It fully live. But to be honest, I'd care more for DWT and BWT than HWT. I think we've already had enough of HWT :)

^^YES! I forgot about Monza! Make it a triple threat then with Monza, Wembley and Munich... :lol:

And I agree, HTW shouldn't be (and most likely isn't) a priority on The Estate's list. I mean, we've already seen enough of it, and we certainly lack in Bad Tour material and Dangerous material.

One thing is for sure though. No set-list, stage, gold pants, whatever, can beat Michael shooting from all cannons like he did on the Bad Tour.

Really hope this will see the light...The Estate should be aware that there's a big hunger and demand for all MJ concert footage and especially Bad and Dangerous Tours ad they should release more than 1 concert for each tour...They will be dumb not to do so
because that will generate tons of Cash and will make all of us happy. And I agree with all of you Behind the scenes footage is a
Must!! I am not that interested in HWT because we've already seen several PRO concerts and they are all the same...
I have goosebumps every time I see a BAD or DANGEROUS Tour footage, it's so magical...
Is there any way to contact the Estate and make them aware of that??

Really hope this will see the light...The Estate should be aware that there's a big hunger and demand for all MJ concert footage and especially Bad and Dangerous Tours ad they should release more than 1 concert for each tour...They will be dumb not to do so
because that will generate tons of Cash and will make all of us happy. And I agree with all of you Behind the scenes footage is a
Must!! I am not that interested in HWT because we've already seen several PRO concerts and they are all the same...
I have goosebumps every time I see a BAD or DANGEROUS Tour footage, it's so magical...
Is there any way to contact the Estate and make them aware of that??
yes there is a way, I was looking through the Internet and I searched John brancas address here is the link!!
it has it on the second post down! http://askville.amazon.com/contact-attorney-John-Branca-marketing-idea-Michael-Jackson's-estate/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=55984857 I hope this helps.

definitely Lookinf forwards to Bad Tour from Wembley !

definitely Lookinf forwards to Bad Tour from Wembley !
so is the BAD World Tour second leg being released this year on dvd?

so is the BAD World Tour second leg being released this year on dvd?

Probably. It's still just a rumor though, nothing official.

Closer it comes, more I doubt :/

me too, if they are releasing it then they will probably announce it 2 months before the BAD 25 CD! if they don't announce it by August 1st then they will probably never release it and I don't want that to happen.

:timer:

Jackson_popcorn.gif

Please Sony & Estate if your reading this forum, Please Release the second leg of the BAD World Tour on DVD this year without over editing.

I've posted the information about this Bad tour coming out way back in February. It's always been a part of the plan! It will come out in 2012 with the Bad 25 album.

OMG! is this true? the BAD Tour will be released this year? :O

OMG! is this true? the BAD Tour will be released this year? :O
If SC05 says it's true then it's true. SC05 is a reliable source but of course things can change, but the fact he said it's part of the plan is very encouraging. The question is will the estate give us what we want?

Do you guys think (or someone here that has sources know) if there's a chance of Bad Tour going to cinemas?

If it is true that it is indeed coming this year, why was it awhile ago someone from this forum (can't remember who it was) went to a meeting with Sony regarding projects for this year and the DVD was never mentioned??

When did smooth_criminal post that? it was obviously a VERY long time ago and plans could have changed.

If SC05 says it's true then it's true. SC05 is a reliable source but of course things can change, but the fact he said it's part of the plan is very encouraging. The question is will the estate give us what we want?

yes that is a big question, I hope the estate will give us what we want. Wembley, LA, Tokyo or Rome one of them would be great.

He is not reliable at all. He was called out on several occasions. He never provided any accurate info and is just a fan speculating. Don't believe everything you read on the internet!

Last edited:

Wembley, LA, Tokyo or Rome one of them would be great.

One of them would be great, but I say all of them would be better! :jump:

This re-release should be a great celebration, that's what is in the works now.

yes that is a big question, I hope the estate will give us what we want. Wembley, LA, Tokyo or Rome one of them would be great.

Rome 60 mins (not entirely leaked yet, but anyway) and Tokyo 30 mins are already out there. Better give us something unseen. Wembley, LA 89 (last show), Rotterdam, MSG March 3 (whole show entirely live), Kansas (first night) :punk:

Rome 60 mins (not entirely leaked yet, but anyway) and Tokyo 30 mins are already out there. Better give us something unseen. Wembley, LA 89 (last show), Rotterdam, MSG March 3 (whole show entirely live), Kansas (first night) :punk:

I would prefer either Kansas February 23rd, MSG March 3rd or Wembley July 15th. The reason for the July 15th show is because it was recorded fully Pro Quality and all the songs are in the setlist on that night. one of those three would be incredible and a great way to celebrate this anniversary.

one dvd bad tour in japan korakuen stadium yokohama japan
michael jackson one night in japan bad tour on dvd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back