BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion [Closed] please cont. discussion in BAD25 Announcement thread

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion Thread

so let me get this right their announcing the album and the Tour at the end of this month/early next month? :wild:

so let me get this right their announcing the album and the Tour at the end of this month/early next month? :wild:
We do not know if they'll announce the tour. Only the alubm so far.

but the tour is being released?:shock:
We've had no confirmation on that, so no one knows for sure. I personally don't believe it will, but I HOPE it will. At least in the end of this year.

No matter what, Zakk demands the second leg, even if that means a blu-ray of Navi performing live lipsynched by Jason Malachi. :D

:jump: Oh in the letter can you please tell him that the estate should air the Bad Tour on MTV!!!!! Imo that would be so cool :D

I will ask him but the most important thing is the DVD/Blu-Ray. :D

I think it would be fantastic to release the album on what would have been Michael's 54th birthday -- August 29, 2012.

I also can't wait to see everyone's reaction when the album is ACTUALLY announced. Especially Zakk :p

:jump: Oh in the letter can you please tell him that the estate should air the Bad Tour on MTV!!!!! Imo that would be so cool :D

It should be released on dvd not showed in tv. Bad Tour 88 should be released on dvd/blu-ray and in cinemas worldwide.

Bad Tour 88 should be released on dvd/blu-ray and in cinemas worldwide.

If the Estate have any common sense they will do a TII-esque movie with Bad and release it in cinemas worldwide!
It's a guaranted succes because:
a. It's Michael Jackson!
b. It's the Bad World Tour that was highly succesfull and it was before the scandals and all the people who were Michael's public back then would be a target audience for such a movie.
c. Tha BWT was obviously a real tour with real concerts, as opposed to TII, which was "only" rehearsals and still turned out to be huge!
d. It's quite obvious for me that the world still IS thirsty for Michael Jackson!

They should do a cinema release with some rehearsal footage, then the real thing, some comments and behind the scene footage.

Then they should release a DVD/BR!

Then, in a couple of years, they should do the very same for Victory!

Then, again a couple years later, the very same for Dangerous!

This would be a very wise business move as they would get another decade of new major releases. It would make a huge profit to the Estate, as such cinema releases would surely contribute to sales of his back catalogue. Meaning more money! More Michael Jackson momentum! More new fans from post 25-6-2009 generations!

The world deserves all Michael's major tours released in cinemas - no if's no but's!

Last edited:

I think it would be fantastic to release the album on what would have been Michael's 54th birthday -- August 29, 2012.

I also can't wait to see everyone's reaction when the album is ACTUALLY announced. Especially Zakk :p

I already know the album is coming, so I'm not that excited about that announcement. the only announcement I'm looking forward to is (IF) their is one in this regard then it will be the Tour!! :nodding:

If the Estate have any common sense they will do a TII-esque movie with Bad and release it in in cinemas worldwide!
a. It's Michael Jackson!
b. It's the Bad World Tour that was highly succesfull and it was before the scandals and all the people who were Michael's public back then would be a target audience for such a movie.
c. Tha BWT was obviously a real tour with real concerts, as opposed to TII, which was "only" rehearsals and still turned out to be huge!
d. It's quite obvious for me that the world still IS thirsty for Michael Jackson!

They should do a cinema release with some rehearsal footage, then the real thing, some comments and behind the scene footage.

This would be a very wise business move as they would get another decade of new major releases. It would make a huge profit to the Estate, as such cinema releases would surely contribute to sales of his back catalogue. Meaning more money! More Michael Jackson momentum! More new fans from post 25-6-2009 generations!

The world deserves all Michael's major tours released in cinemas - no if's no but's!

that's a GREAT idea!!!!:kickass:

If the Estate have any common sense they will do a TII-esque movie with Bad and release it in in cinemas worldwide!
a. It's Michael Jackson!

and also 3D HIStory Tour and this is possible as Munich was recorded in Full HD.

and also 3D HIStory Tour and this is possible as Munich was recorded in Full HD.

I'm fed up with Munich to be honest. I don't want any HWT, if any, then something we ain't seen. I would like HWT Brunei in HD though.

I'm fed up with Munich to be honest. I don't want any HWT, if any, then something we ain't seen. I would like HWT Brunei in HD though.

After the releases of Bad, Victory, Dangerous, they can release the best version fo HIStory Tour. With all the footage of Michael travelling around the world and him celebrating his birthday in Denmark, it could be a great release!

If the Estate have any common sense they will do a TII-esque movie with Bad and release it in cinemas worldwide!
a. It's Michael Jackson!

Very good idea. But the number one priority for now is the Bad Tour 88 release

this is what I have been told from @MJJCommunity on Twitter "At this point we have no news on WHICH CONCERT HAS BEEN USED, once we do so will you guys." :wild:

Very good idea. But the number one priority for now is the Bad Tour 88 release

True, but they should by all means seize the opportunity and release it to the cinemas. If they don't do, it's like money thrown out of the window!

this is what I have been told from @MJJCommunity on Twitter "At this point we have no news on WHICH CONCERT HAS BEEN USED, once we do so will you guys." :wild:

Whatttttt??? WHOOP WHOOP!

I think the Bad Tour DVD should contain more than one concert. At least two. Plus bonus material, behind the scenes etc.

After the releases of Bad, Victory, Dangerous, they can release the best version fo HIStory Tour. With all the footage of Michael travelling around the world and him celebrating his birthday in Denmark, it could be a great release!

Yeah. I was in the audioence on his birthday in Denmark!!! I would love that concert to be released!! I saw it live!! Wup wup!! :)

I think the Bad Tour DVD should contain more than one concert. At least two. Plus bonus material, behind the scenes etc.

Agreed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back