BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion [Closed] please cont. discussion in BAD25 Announcement thread

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion Thread

so the album is probs coming in June and then the Tour probably in August, September or December.

so the album is probs coming in June and then the Tour probably in August, September or December.

Or October or November...

Better mention all the remaining months of the year. You know, just to be sure...

Or October or November...

Better mention all the remaining months of the year. You know, just to be sure...

August, September, October, November or December. if the Tour doesn't get released in any of those months then I will be devastated.

imagine if they would release Yokohama 87' :hysterical: lmao.. I'm really looking forward

If the Estate have any common sense they will do a TII-esque movie with Bad and release it in cinemas worldwide!
It's a guaranted succes because:
a. It's Michael Jackson!
b. It's the Bad World Tour that was highly succesfull and it was before the scandals and all the people who were Michael's public back then would be a target audience for such a movie.
c. Tha BWT was obviously a real tour with real concerts, as opposed to TII, which was "only" rehearsals and still turned out to be huge!
d. It's quite obvious for me that the world still IS thirsty for Michael Jackson!

They should do a cinema release with some rehearsal footage, then the real thing, some comments and behind the scene footage.

Then they should release a DVD/BR!

Then, in a couple of years, they should do the very same for Victory!

Then, again a couple years later, the very same for Dangerous!

This would be a very wise business move as they would get another decade of new major releases. It would make a huge profit to the Estate, as such cinema releases would surely contribute to sales of his back catalogue. Meaning more money! More Michael Jackson momentum! More new fans from post 25-6-2009 generations!

The world deserves all Michael's major tours released in cinemas - no if's no but's!

YES!! :woohoo:

If they do this, they will have to PROMOTE the heck out of it. Like on the VMAs '09 at the end they premiered TII trailer. It would be nice if they do it again for the Bad Tour.

I want a first leg concert out on dvd. Not a seconed leg concert, I think the first leg were way better then a second leg concert! :)

I want a first leg concert out on dvd. Not a seconed leg concert, I think the first leg were way better then a second leg concert! :)
noooooooo second leg is 10000000000x better.

the Bad Tour 1988 please.

On what do you base your opinion? Lol I believe you're totally wrong here :p

I have the feeling the Tour will come before in November, for the Christmas market.

I have the feeling the Tour will come before in November, for the Christmas market.

If that's true I think we can just forget a cinema release as I think there has to be a certain amount of time between the cinema release and a DVD.
I'd rather wait for the DVD and have a cinema release!

If the Estate have any common sense they will do a TII-esque movie with Bad and release it in cinemas worldwide!
It's a guaranted succes because:
a. It's Michael Jackson!
b. It's the Bad World Tour that was highly succesfull and it was before the scandals and all the people who were Michael's public back then would be a target audience for such a movie.
c. Tha BWT was obviously a real tour with real concerts, as opposed to TII, which was "only" rehearsals and still turned out to be huge!
d. It's quite obvious for me that the world still IS thirsty for Michael Jackson!

They should do a cinema release with some rehearsal footage, then the real thing, some comments and behind the scene footage.

Then they should release a DVD/BR!

Then, in a couple of years, they should do the very same for Victory!

Then, again a couple years later, the very same for Dangerous!

This would be a very wise business move as they would get another decade of new major releases. It would make a huge profit to the Estate, as such cinema releases would surely contribute to sales of his back catalogue. Meaning more money! More Michael Jackson momentum! More new fans from post 25-6-2009 generations!

The world deserves all Michael's major tours released in cinemas - no if's no but's!

they should by all means seize the opportunity and release it to the cinemas. If they don't do, it's like money thrown out of the window!

If that's true I think we can just forget a cinema release as I think there has to be a certain amount of time between the cinema release and a DVD.
I'd rather wait for the DVD and have a cinema release!

Abso-:censored:-lutely :bow:

and also 3D HIStory Tour
yesss, HIStory tour in 3D :shifty:

imagine if they would release Yokohama 87' :hysterical: lmao.. I'm really looking forward

lol :D To be honest I wouldn't be surprised. Disappointed yes, but not surprised.

Can't wait to hear full DBMA!!

2012 will be a great year to MJ fan I think!

I hope the Estate put as much effort into Dangerous25 in 2016. Greatest album of all time!

can't wait to see the Bad Tour 1988 on DVD, I have no problems if it doesn't get released in cinemas. and the reason for this is because my friend has her own Cinema w/ 50 seats :wild: so DVD and Blu-Ray will please me :D make it happen

can't wait to see the Bad Tour 1988 on DVD, I have no problems if it doesn't get released in cinemas. and the reason for this is because my friend has her own Cinema w/ 50 seats :wild: so DVD and Blu-Ray will please me :D make it happen

:D
Hope it willl get announced soon!

But if it does get released to the cinemas Michael will be exposed to a much greater audience, his magic will be accessible to a bigger public and his sales will profit from it much more!

:D
Hope it willl get announced soon!

me too, I was told yesterday by @MJJCommunity on twitter yesterday "At this point we have no news on which concert has been used, once we do so will you guys. and today "they (the estate) have no choice, they have to release it this year" :wild:

But if it does get released to the cinemas Michael will be exposed to a much greater audience, his magic will be accessible to a bigger public and his sales will profit from it much more!

yeah It would be awesome if it was in Cinemas!! but what I'm saying is I don't mind if it doesn't get released in cinemas.

I hope the Estate put as much effort into Dangerous25 in 2016. Greatest
album of all time!

Ikr?

Im already waiting for it!!!!!!

Better re-release my fave Album right!!!

If they do a great advertising campaign and release for Bad,its highly probable they do the same for Dangerous!!!

Btw i remember someone in here asking if Michael performed TWYMMF with the white shirt in LA, Heres the picture

(thanks to code753cr for sharing this)

la27.jpg

Can't wait for that docu!!!

I have seen 4.5 concerts from the 87' leg of the Bad World Tour, so I need an 88' concert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back