BAD25 - designated Discussion Thread

Re: BAD25 - The Announcement We Have All Been Waiting For [General Discussion]

I have seen a few TV adds in Denmark for Cirque - and they are not here before end of october.

Also there are many adds for the Cirque show on danish web pages and news sites.

Cirque is doing a great job promoting the show.

Wish SONY would do the same with BAD25 !

Even the Michael album seemed to get limited promotion in the UK. I saw an advert once. No billboards. No mag adverts.

That 1 advert was during the final of the xfactor though which had prob the biggest tv audience of the year and wd have been hugely expensive. I think they also did that promotion of having the biggest poster in the world laid out in a field near heathrow airport - it was kind of imaginative (?!) but i would never have heard about it unless i had come on here, no media picked up on it i don't think.

It is obviously difficult with promotion when the artist isn't here any more, although mj wasn't exactly here there and everywhere for thriller 25. Hopefully spike lee's doc in venice will get a big media splash to draw attention to bad25 and the release of the wembley bad concert dvd will hopefullly generate headlines in the uk at least. MJ's children seem to be the main drawing card for the media but who knows if the family willl be having them promote bad25 stuff.

Here's a question - would I be right in saying Michael performs on the 16th jul MITM in his Bad outfit due to him not performing The way you make me Feel ? But it's confusing because dosent he perform Bad in every show just before MITM so how does he end up back into The way you make me Feel outfit (blue shirt) ? If you know what I'm getting at! Or was The way you make me Feel sometimes performed after Bad and just before MITM ? that's why he wore the blue shirt for MITM ?

Here's a question - would I be right in saying Michael performs on the 16th jul MITM in his Bad outfit due to him not performing The way you make me Feel ? But it's confusing because dosent he perform Bad in every show just before MITM so how does he end up back into The way you make me Feel outfit (blue shirt) ? If you know what I'm getting at! Or was The way you make me Feel sometimes performed after Bad and just before MITM ? that's why he wore the blue shirt for MITM ?

I personally believe he wore blue shirt in July 16. Also some might say it wouldn't make sense for MJ to change outfit if he didn't do TWYMMF, but how about Wurzburg 1988? He did Bad and TWYMMF YET he wore Bad jacket in MITM. I gues he just felt like it. Someone already said this before me, I'm just echo-ing.

I personally believe he wore blue shirt in July 16. Also some might say it wouldn't make sense for MJ to change outfit if he didn't do TWYMMF, but how about Wurzburg 1988? He did Bad and TWYMMF YET he wore Bad jacket in MITM. I gues he just felt like it. Someone already said this before me, I'm just echo-ing.

And maybe he still has the blue shirt on most of MITM, and wears the Bad jacket before the 2nd half of the track to the ending of the show.

Yeah, it could be that he performs The way you make me Feel in blue shirt then after Michael simply puts on the Bad jacket on over the blue shirt then after Bad takes the Bad jacket off to which he is still wearing the blu shirt for MITM. And sometimes he thought "meh I'll leave the jacket on for MITM !!!!?

Yeah, it could be that he performs The way you make me Feel in blue shirt then after Michael simply puts on the Bad jacket on over the blue shirt then after Bad takes the Bad jacket off to which he is still wearing the blu shirt for MITM. And sometimes he thought "meh I'll leave the jacket on for MITM !!!!?

:fortuneteller:

I have seen a few TV adds in Denmark for Cirque - and they are not here before end of october.

Also there are many adds for the Cirque show on danish web pages and news sites.

Cirque is doing a great job promoting the show.

Wish SONY would do the same with BAD25 !

Hmm, that's interesting. So I wonder why there has been zero promotion in the UK?
No TV ads, no billboards, and no internet advertising for the UK shows that I have seen.

^^ We even had advertisements and big posters up for Cirque at some of our grocery stores in this city, which surprised me...

I really hope he did these 2 moves during Human Nature at Wembley. I'd love to see it without the obnoxious logo in the middle!

tumblr_m1q9u6LLqD1qdl5f4o1_250.gif

tumblr_m1q9njPbkc1qdl5f4o1_r1_250.gif

I've seen quite a few Immortal ads in the UK on TV. Made me more excited to see it! :)

^^ We even had advertisements and big posters up for Cirque at some of our grocery stores in this city, which surprised me...

Cirque du Soleil is from canada so thats probaly why

Cirque du Soleil is from canada so thats probaly why

I know, and that's what I figured...I was more surprised at the fact that it was advertised in a grocery store, where we never see ads for anything other than for food :D

I know, and that's what I figured...I was more surprised at the fact that it was advertised in a grocery store, where we never see ads for anything other than for food :D

Food ads in a grocery store?

tumblr_lzmf1egfre1qdl5f4o1_500.png

Or maybe he was just like ''I dont care if i have the blue shirt on i wanna perform man in the mirror with the black jacket today''

Lol, we are reading into it way too much.. If he would have the blue shirt under the bad jacket we would see it (and why would he even do that, removing the shirt takes like 2 seconds :p). He probably just didnt feel like wearing some shirts/jacket some nights.

[
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by SkyWalk

/QUOTE]

Gosh reading all of that makes me feel all dizzy lol

booooring!!! come on Estate, please give us a new dvd teaser, some song snippets, anything!!

What does it matter what Michael was wearing that night? He should have taken it off :p

It's hard I like remixes of Michael's songs, but I confess I liked Speed Demon remix by Nero, much better than BAD remix although not perhaps the final version :punk:

Or maybe he was just like ''I dont care if i have the blue shirt on i wanna perform man in the mirror with the black jacket today''

Lol, we are reading into it way too much.. If he would have the blue shirt under the bad jacket we would see it (and why would he even do that, removing the shirt takes like 2 seconds :p). He probably just didnt feel like wearing some shirts/jacket some nights.

As much as we're all used to seeing Michael wear the blue shirt for MITM mianly because of Moonwalker, I think the white shirt he wears in LA89 is more fitting for MITM plus it gives the song its own unique outfit and love the way it glows like its got lights in it. Speaking of the white shirt - does Mike only wear that for the very last show as a type of symbol to say this is the last show!?

As much as we're all used to seeing Michael wear the blue shirt for MITM mianly because of Moonwalker, I think the white shirt he wears in LA89 is more fitting for MITM plus it gives the song its own unique outfit and love the way it glows like its got lights in it. Speaking of the white shirt - does Mike only wear that for the very last show as a type of symbol to say this is the last show!?

No, not only last show. Several LA shows.
Also IDK about how real is this but I've heard somewhere he wore white shirt in Turin as well.

He weared Bad jacket too in Moonwalker. That white shirt wasn't just for MITM in L.A. shows because Michael did wear it during The Way You Make Me Feel too :)

la27.jpg

22 days left!!!!
tumblr_m8izqwVaJV1qccoru.gif

I've seen quite a few Immortal ads in the UK on TV. Made me more excited to see it! :)

Huh?!? What channels are they advertising on and what times? I haven't seen a single TV ad and I've never seen anybody mention it on the MJ boards so assumed they weren't advertising yet.

Michael wore the Bad jacket for MITM only in shows where TWYMMF wasn't performed. That's why he wears it July 16th. TWYMMF wasn't performed that night because of the late start.

do those that preorder get it earlier??

Not that I know of...I preordered mine and it says that I should expect delivery between September 20 or 21..It's almost better NOT to pre-order cuz then you can just pick it up in the store and get it on release day...So, I don't even know why I pre-ordered lol

Not sure if this is the right part, but here's my Bad 25 trailer :) I'm still learning as a video editor, so it's not amazing ;)

Back