BBC: "This Is It" - fastest selling tour in history

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CNgagIe3t0g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CNgagIe3t0g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

AWESOME!....It's soo sweet to know that Michael is grateful for the response from the public. I mean what did he expect? That nobody wants to see him?! You're wrong there Mike....EVERYONE wants to see you perform! You are simply THE BEST!!!!!
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I know! its crazy to think Michael would have doubts about whether he could sell them out, I guess the media coverage does affect him, its a shame, he seems very insecure in himself, no doubt this is the confidence boost he definitely needs!

<3

so sweet.
ty for the vid
and wow...i can imagine how insanely happy and emotional he must have bene when he heard that he sold out all 50 shows in hours flat.
But it was no surprise....to the fans that is.
To Michael, surprisingly...it was one.
But as mentioned, he is a human...beyond all that persona and crap media... he still hurts.

I know! its crazy to think Michael would have doubts about whether he could sell them out, I guess the media coverage does affect him, its a shame, he seems very insecure in himself, no doubt this is the confidence boost he definitely needs!

I think you are confusing insecurity with humility. Michael has always been a humble guy which is why I like him as a person and not just as an artist....deep down inside, he knows he's the sh*t! lol.

having insecurities is part of being human, even a superstar like Michael would have insecurities, nothing wrong with that.

He is human, and no matter how many time he say he has rhinoceros ( sp?) skin its human to get hurt by constant attacks.
I am so happy for him:)
So true. We don't even like being talked about behind our backs, can you imagine how michael feels to have the WHOLE world talk crap about you when you know it's not true. I can't even imagine how bad that must feel:(

^^^

exactly I think his ability to rise above everything and remain strong when facing the rest of the world is a very admirable quality about him, in the face of adversity he stands up despite being kicked when he is down. His strength is beyond anything I could ever hope to have.

^^^

exactly I think his ability to rise above everything and remain strong when facing the rest of the world is a very admirable quality about him, in the face of adversity he stands up despite being kicked when he is down. His strength is beyond anything I could ever hope to have.

Second that! And btw, how many records are we up in now - the friday 13th sell out, must have been adding to some record?:yes:

Was he saying something about a 3D Thriller video? :mellow: :eek:

Uh, yes -- that's all "THEY" (i.e. PHONY, tour promoters, etc.) ever talk about.

Instead of letting him create a new classic, they would rather have him reinvent the wheel, over and over and over and over again.

They'll keep rereleasing thriller because music execs do not have any original ideas (i can just picture the conversations that go like "hey Michael, maybe you should rerelease thriller, again" :doh:)

Nice video..Im totally thrilled for Michael that he is still breaking records.

You guys realize it's not really sold out right? check this? other companies like Viagogo have been given the tickets to sell it for higher prices!! just look at this date: http://www.viagogo.co.uk/Concert-Tickets/Rock-and-Pop/Michael-Jackson-Tickets/E-189533

There are still hundreds maybe thousands of tickets not sold!!

It's possible that Viagogo (don't know anything about them) bought the tix and thus, they are considered sold. Kinda like when a CD ships Platinum, even though few consumers have actually bought it.

Here in the US, all we hear is that all the shows are sold out. I still gotta wait for Michael to get a lil closer !! :yes:

It's possible that Viagogo (don't know anything about them) bought the tix and thus, they are considered sold. Kinda like when a CD ships Platinum, even though few consumers have actually bought it.

Here in the US, all we hear is that all the shows are sold out. I still gotta wait for Michael to get a lil closer !! :yes:

No but they are official partners of AEG!! and they are allowing crazed fans to sell their tickets on their website for crazy prices! this is a con game and its really tasteless!

Back