BEFORE YOU JUDGE ME (New Book on MJ's Last Days)

This notion did not exist until that video of the accident popped out of thin air 25 years after the fact, and after 6/25/2009, cable lnews media was the initial source that linked the painkillers to that accident

ummmm, as soon as I saw that video in 1993 by MJ talking about his dependency and mentioned because of scalp reconstruction.. I immediately thought Pepsi burn 1000%... and in reports in 1993 it was talked about fairly often..

and dependency of some sort was pretty apparent at points (2001-2003) and I for one tried to be ignorant about it..

ummmm, as soon as I saw that video in 1993 by MJ talking about his dependency and mentioned because of scalp reconstruction.. I immediately thought Pepsi burn 1000%... and in reports in 1993 it was talked about fairly often..

and dependency of some sort was pretty apparent at points (2001-2003) and I for one tried to be ignorant about it..

What was the reason during 2001-2003?

This notion did not exist until that video of the accident popped out of thin air 25 years after the fact, and after 6/25/2009, cable lnews media was the initial source that linked the painkillers to that accident
We know he had scalp surgery and ended up abusing the pain killers when he told us himself with the Neverland statement. He also said why he had the scalp surgery-because of the burns. (But there was no addiction or drug use after the burn itself).

I still contend that he licked it at that time-Flash forward to HIStory tour-and on to around 2003 as was just pointed out-there were problems-I don't know but there's a difference there-stress, anxiety, the pressure, divorces, the lupus worsening, the hatred of the world because of the allegations-still don't consider him a drug addict but something was definitely wrong.

Last edited:

That MJ took pain killers due to a reconstructive surgery on his scalp in 1993 is well documented. He himself talks about it that video statement he gave in 1993:

It's not a "narrative" that that scalp surgery was a consequence of the 1984 burn. Why else do you think he underwent a painful surgery on his scalp?

When the stage collapsed in 1999, in Munich, Germany and the Show did have to go on, was another reason why Michael was in a great deal of pain and he had a problem in 2002. The pain took a toll on him. He did get off the drug's and why at the time of Michael's autopsy, his organ's were strong.

Same ole agenda by certain posters.

Exactly.

Our friend here probably thinks the real Michael died in 1984 that's why the painkillers have nothing to do with the scalp burn. :lol:

tumblr_n1t7u1UPkk1sswamlo1_500.gif

That MJ took pain killers due to a reconstructive surgery on his scalp in 1993 is well documented. He himself talks about it that video statement he gave in 1993:

It's not a "narrative" that that scalp surgery was a consequence of the 1984 burn. Why else do you think he underwent a painful surgery on his scalp?

I've seen this countless times as well as when it initially aired

and Michael Jackson said nothing about the Pepsi accident as the cause of what was going on then.........

even after 06/25/2009....people who knew him on a personal level said that accident had nothing to do with what started years later.....

Miko Brando, who was on the set the day that accident occurred, gave an interview right after that never before seen footage was shown 25 years later of the accident that the pepsi incident had nothing to do with what started years later

I have no agenda.......MJ never said anything about what happened in 1984 caused what was said to have started in 1993

as I mentioned, and if I can find any footage that's available on youtube, his primary surgeon said during the time of the accident....after MJ underwent skin graft procedures to alleviate the severity of the injury that he did not under any circumstances and was very adamant about refraining from taking any form of pain killing substance to aid in recovery

if I find that footage I'll post it

even after 06/25/2009....people who knew him on a personal level said that accident had nothing to do with what started years later.....

If a scalp surgery that is to reconstruct injury from that burn is "nothing" to you then yes.

Brando said this precisely:

"It's hard to say," Miko Brando, a Jackson friend and son of the late actor Marlon Brando, told "Good Morning America." "Yes, it was an accident. Yes, he took medicine. Yes, the doctors gave him medicine."

But Brando said to conclude that this incident triggered the alleged addiction and the prescription painkillers Jackson was said to be taking at the time of his death is pure speculation.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/MichaelJackson/story?id=8096762&page=1

The 1984 did not directly trigger it, that is true, however it did trigger certain things that later lead to surgery that then required pain medication, so there IS a connection.

But if you say there isn't that's your opinion, but I disagree.

You constantly try hinting at some great conspiracy - your constant references at some mysterious book that is the fountain of all truth and wisdom about MJ, but that no one ever has seen (except maybe you) etc. It would be nice if instead of beating the bush around you would be straightforward enough to write what you really think but they are probably thoughts you would be banned for. (I have seen you on other boards and I know all too well what you really think about MJ and that it is not nice.) However, the constant vauge hinting at things is really annoying IMO. I mean what is the purpose? If you know about a book that has all the "truth" about MJ why don't you enlighten us what that book is exactly and what it is about? I see no point in vauge hints. Unless it is attention seeking.

Last edited:
If a scalp surgery that is to reconstruct injury from that burn is "nothing" to you then yes.

Brando said this precisely:

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/MichaelJackson/story?id=8096762&page=1

The 1984 did not directly trigger it, that is true, however it did trigger certain things that later lead to surgery that then required pain medication, so there IS a connection.

But if you say there isn't that's your opinion, but I disagree.

You constantly try hinting at some great conspiracy - your constant references at some mysterious book that is the fountain of all truth and wisdom about MJ, but that no one ever has seen (except maybe you) etc. It would be nice if instead of beating the bush around you would be straightforward enough to write what you really think but they are probably thoughts you would be banned for. (I have seen you on other boards and I know all too well what you really think about MJ and that it is not nice.) However, the constant vauge hinting at things is really annoying IMO. I mean what is the purpose? If you know about a book that has all the "truth" about MJ why don't you enlighten us what that book is exactly and what it is about? I see no point in vauge hints. Unless it is attention seeking.

that's the issue.....the realization of being banned......and thus that's why everyone is beating around the bush as to what really happened to this human being first, this black man second, this entertainer third.......because nobody wants the truth because its' gonna take too much to relinquish all the notions and beliefs and looking at how everything has transpired......entertainment is not going to rebound, music is not going to be restored until then

when there is no threat of being castigated or being banned, then there won't be a need to beat around the bush another longer and fans, and everyone who has followed this situation over time can acknowledge it, learn from it, and take the necessary steps to make sure nothing like what we seen take place with Michael Jackson never ever happens again to anyone regardless of race, creed, color, gender, or nationality because the price was way too much to pay......

what happened to Michael Jackson over time was serious business of the highest order......

Last edited:
that's the issue.....the realization of being banned......and thus that's why everyone is beating around the bush as to what really happened to this human being first, this black man second, this entertainer third.......because nobody wants the truth because its' gonna take too much to relinquish all the notions and beliefs and looking at how everything has transpired......entertainment is not going to rebound, music is not going to be restored until then

when there is no threat of being castigated or being banned, then there won't be a need to beat around the bush another longer and fans, and everyone who has followed this situation over time can acknowledge it, learn from it, and take the necessary steps to make sure nothing like what we seen take place with Michael Jackson never ever happens again to anyone regardless of race, creed, color, gender, or nationality because the price was way too much to pay......

what happened to Michael Jackson over time was serious business of the highest order......

I have seen your comments on another forum. Some of them were downright hateful to MJ and his kids and I don't mind at all that MJJC doesn't allow that kind of trash talk here. The issue is that you know that too that's why you don't post it because you know you would be immediately banned (rightfully so). However that doesn't stop you from making cryptic comments alluding to things all the time. What's the point? Why don't you focus on things that you can talk about here and leave your controversial opinions - and all the vauge comments alluding to them - elsewhere? It's extremely pointless and annoying.

Joining a community means you accept its rules. If you are not satisfied with the rules then this forum is not for you and your theories about Michael Jackson. Simple.

Last edited:
Just use the ignore button respect..they get very bored when they can only talk to themselves.

Last edited:
I have seen your comments on another forum. Some of them were downright hateful to MJ and his kids and I don't mind at all that MJJC doesn't allow that kind of trash talk here. The issue is that you know that too that's why you don't post it because you know you would be immediately banned (rightfully so). However that doesn't stop you from making cryptic comments alluding to things all the time. What's the point? Why don't you focus on things that you can talk about here and leave your controversial opinions - and all the vauge comments alluding to them - elsewhere? It's extremely pointless and annoying.

Joining a community means you accept its rules. If you are not satisfied with the rules then this forum is not for you and your theories about Michael Jackson. Simple.

this is why the presence of music's greatest entertainer is no more........because as a whole, we dont' want honest discussion to truly learn from and to correct the problem, I mean to really correct it

so we all want our version of things to be correct, or I should say want to pick and choose what should be highlighted which ultimately leads everyone to be kryptic in the end.......

this story is bigger than children for I've never attacked anyone......it's about how a system of things leads people to make bad choices in life where society would be better off if the system was eradicated altogether, and then we wouldn't have to conclude that someone's being cryptic

because I've read many of these books that are being discussed right now and the only word I can think of is cryptic

regarding the 02 Concerts, the day that it was announced, and when I saw that press conference, and the realization that Michael Jackson hadn't conduct a concert tour in 12 years, it never should have been schedule, or at the very least, not in the year 2009 because there was no way it was going to go down....and if that tour had not been schedule, then there would be no need for this particular book to be written.......

there was nothing to prove anymore and after his acquittal in 2005, MJ should have live out the rest of his life w/out focusing on his career so much

Last edited:

Let me guess.
They're a member of that MJ hate website LSA, or as I like to call it Trashy Alley where everyone is dumb as a box of rocks,obsessed with MJ, and believes he was a self hater that didn't father his own kids.
Everyone on Trashy Alley is supposed to be "Pro-Black", but I haven't seen more MJ (the best and most successful black entertainer to ever do it) hate ANYWHERE else online.

I myself stopped visiting that website because of all the MJ hate and general stupidity on it.
If your an MJ fan and you agree with anything said on Trashy Alley you get an immediate side eye from me, and I question whether you're really and MJ fan.

Edit: If you think I'm wrong or lying go spend ONE day on Trashy Alley and then see if you can tell me I'm wrong without being a liar yourself.

Last edited:
so we all want our version of things to be correct, or I should say want to pick and choose what should be highlighted which ultimately leads everyone to be kryptic in the end.......

Not everyone is cryptic, only you are that is because you know your real views about MJ would get you banned. The only thing I don't get is, when you know those views are not for this forum then why do you constantly keep alluding to them here in cryptic ways? That way you avoid being banned, but it is pointless to keep repeating mantras ad nauseam about "what really happened to MJ" when you are not telling us what in your opinion happened to him.

Repeat: when you signed up here you accepted the rules of this forum, so no need to complain about them. If you don't like them you can stay on those forums where you can freely bash MJ and his children like you want to.

But yeah, I guess I will just look for the ignore button. For the first time ever on MJJC.

Last edited:
^ You guessed it wrong.

Dang, so there's another forum out there where people trash/disrespect MJ on a constant. :/
Welp, I'm glad I haven't found it. :yes:

Any who, it wouldn't surprise me if they were members of LSA too.
A lot of the stuff they say reminds me of the way people think on that website.

this is why the presence of music's greatest entertainer is no more........because as a whole, we dont' want honest discussion to truly learn from and to correct the problem, I mean to really correct it

this story is bigger than children for I've never attacked anyone......it's about how a system of things leads people to make bad choices in life where society would be better off if the system was eradicated altogether, and then we wouldn't have to conclude that someone's being cryptic

because I've read many of these books that are being discussed right now and the only word I can think of is cryptic

regarding the 02 Concerts, the day that it was announced, and when I saw that press conference, and the realization that Michael Jackson hadn't conduct a concert tour in 12 years, it never should have been schedule, or at the very least, not in the year 2009 because there was no way it was going to go down....and if that tour had not been schedule, then there would be no need for this particular book to be written.......

there was nothing to prove anymore and after his acquittal in 2005, MJ should have live out the rest of his life w/out focusing on his career so much

BBD, if what respect is saying is right about your words and thoughts in other places then that is troublesome and I may want to distance myself from any of it. I trust her judgment a lot because I know she is a person driven by objectivity and reason most of all. Not only that, but I'm not very much into the deciphering of cryptic messages. I suppose I'm one of them denser, simpletons who need clear wording and action in order to get things.

I will however very much agree with your last words in this particular post. Matter of fact, I think anyone who truly cared about Michael and put his well being above any artistic accomplishment would feel the same way. I bet most, if not all those who had tickets for the TII shows would have gladly given up their attendance and their chance to see him perform on the world's stage if it meant that Michael could go on living, enjoying good health and irrevocable happiness. I am one of those people btw. No need to get into the details of that though since it is highly irrelevant.

Not everyone is cryptic, only you are that is because you know your real views about MJ would get you banned. The only thing I don't get is, when you know those views are not for this forum then why do you constantly keep alluding to them here in cryptic ways? That way you avoid being banned, but it is pointless to keep repeating mantras ad nauseam about "what really happened to MJ" when you are not telling us what in your opinion happened to him.

Repeat: when you signed up here you accepted the rules of this forum, so no need to complain about them. If you don't like them you can stay on those forums where you can freely bash MJ and his children like you want to.

But yeah, I guess I will just look for the ignore button. For the first time ever on MJJC.

I haven't bashed anyone.......I've bought every single album of MJ and followed his entire solo career from its inception......along with following him as a kid since the days of the Jackson Five.....I don't have to prove anything in regards to what I feel about him and what his music meant to me personally

but I'm realistic to and realize things could have, should have been different than the way things have played out over time and really when you get right down to it, nobody, should have wanted to see it play out the way it did because it's bigger than singing and dancing and record sales......

at some point the human factor dwarfs all of that and that has what's been lost out of all of this

I haven't bashed anyone......

Sure. That's why you've been called out several times on your MJ bashing rants on a forum that is not even dedicated to him but to another artist, even by fans of that other artist. Buying his albums does not negate your obvious ill feelings towards him as a person. It's like saying "I am not a racist, I have a black friend." Hell, even Diane Dimond and Nancy Grace said they liked his music. LOL.

What you say elsewhere is the business of that other forum. However it helps to illuminate the things that you keep alluding to here in your cryptic comments. Like I said, what's the point when you are not going to say out loud what you really think? If you know those thoughts are not allowed on this forum then why keep alluding to them in cryptic ways? Why just not focus on his music and other stuff?

There is nothing wrong with MJJC's policy BTW. It simply disallows disrespect for MJ and his children. Your comments would be banable under that rule simply because they are disrespectful (at times even downright hateful) to MJ and his children, not because MJJC has some extremely strict rules.

Anyway, this is my last reply to you, because it is going off topic. But I had to get it off my chest, because I know too well what those cryptic comments by you (in this thread and all around MJJC) allude to. From now on you are on ignore.

Last edited:
Sure. That's why you've been called out several times on your MJ bashing rants on a forum that is not even dedicated to him but to another artist, even by fans of that other artist. Buying his albums does not negate your obvious ill feelings towards him as a person. It's like saying "I am not a racist, I have a black friend." Hell, even Diane Dimond and Nancy Grace said they liked his music. LOL.

What you say elsewhere is the business of that other forum. However it helps to illuminate the things that you keep alluding to here in your cryptic comments. Like I said, what's the point when you are not going to say out loud what you really think? If you know those thoughts are not allowed on this forum then why keep alluding to them in cryptic ways? Why just not focus on his music and other stuff?

There is nothing wrong with MJJC's policy BTW. It simply disallows disrespect for MJ and his children. Your comments would be banable under that rule simply because they are disrespectful (at times even downright hateful) to MJ and his children, not because MJJC has some extremely strict rules.

Anyway, this is my last reply to you, because it is going off topic. But I had to get it off my chest, because I know too well what those cryptic comments by you (in this thread and all around MJJC) allude to. From now on you are on ignore.

that implication is false, because there is a bigger picture than focusing on kids or children, because kids and children have nothing to do with the overall situation

and you can be a fan of someone, but that doesn't mean you have to agree with everything they do, especially when you see the road that's being taken is bring forth damage to him on a personal level.......that goes for MJ or anyone else

that's like if somebody is a parent and love their child, if a kid potentially does something that can harm them, a parent who loves that child is going to tell that child not to do it, if you truly love that child, you're not going to agree with everything they do or think about doing......

what should be allowed in any discussion is points of view that can encourage people to see true change, and begin to correct problems of the past, or those same problems will surely reoccur in the future w/other people.....history has proven that

the music industry is finished unless these problems are corrected.

at some point, the entertainment is secondary and there is a human factor that was surely lost or overlook in the end

these concerts never should have been scheduled during the time and the year they were, there's no question about that because there was nothing left to give

and if that had been the case, the subject of this latest MJ book (out of the 280 plus that have been written since 2009) would not need to be discussed

Last edited:
You should never bash MJ if you're really a fan,
Just because you brought his records it doesn't mean you actually care about MJ, and yes the music industry is corrupt in MANY ways, but MJ fought AGAINST that and shined a light on those problems during his career.

Also, I would like to know what "problems" occured with MJ that could reoccur with someone else because having a bunch of snakes around you and having the media smear you nonstop was no fault of Michael's.

However, if the way you think is anything like what I believe it is then you have NO business being and MJ fan, and if you said want you REALLY wanted to say it WOULD get you banned from here (and rightfully so).

Last edited:
They just want to get a reaction from you. Just use the ignore button until they get bored or the mods get rid

You should never bash MJ if you're really a fan,
Just because you brought his records it doesn't mean you actually care about MJ, and yes the music industry is corrupt in MANY ways, but MJ fought AGAINST that and shined a light on those problems during his career.

Also, I would like to know what "problems" occured with MJ that could reoccur with someone else because having a bunch of snakes around you and having the media smear you nonstop was no fault of Michael's.

However, if the way you think is anything like what I believe it is then you have NO business being and MJ fan, and if you said want you REALLY wanted to say it WOULD get you banned from here (and rightfully so).

nobody can dictate who should be a fan or not, or what constitutes being a fan, or who's been a fan or who hasnt......

Michael Jackson has had fans since he began his professional recording career started at Motown, those fans in the beginning play just an important role as fans of today, w/out their support, there is no today

no fan is greater than the next........

and just because what one segment may think someone is bashing doesn't necessarily make that assertion to be true

as I mentioned earlier, after his acquittal, where he was expected to pick up where he left off, MJ should have set down his career and chilled because there was nothing else to prove anymore....there was nothing left to give

nobody can dictate who should be a fan or not, or what constitutes being a fan, or who's been a fan or who hasnt......

Michael Jackson has had fans since he began his professional recording career started at Motown, those fans in the beginning play just an important role as fans of today, w/out their support, there is no today

no fan is greater than the next........

and just because what one segment may think someone is bashing doesn't necessarily make that assertion to be true

as I mentioned earlier, after his acquittal, where he was expected to pick up where he left off, MJ should have set down his career and chilled because there was nothing else to prove anymore....there was nothing left to give

I will however very much agree with your last words in this particular post. Matter of fact, I think anyone who truly cared about Michael and put his well being above any artistic accomplishment would feel the same way. I bet most, if not all those who had tickets for the TII shows would have gladly given up their attendance and their chance to see him perform on the world's stage if it meant that Michael could go on living, enjoying good health and irrevocable happiness. I am one of those people btw. No need to get into the details of that though since it is highly irrelevant.

I agree with BBD that no fan is better than another-some of us adored and loved Michael since 1969 and never stopped; some of us discovered Michael a year or two ago, and are just as avid a fan, I think.

And even though I'm perplexed by the cryptic, mysterious messages that we get, I do agree with BBD and Girl that I think we all put Michael's health and happiness over any concert/album or whatever. He said many years ago that once he got married and had children, he would give up his career and enjoy his family. I know he put it off because music/art/film was the most important things to him for years-after 2005 he should have been able to retire in peace and live out the rest of his life watching and helping his children grow up.

True, and I will, but the fact that they think the way they do and are on an MJ fan forum does bother me.

PS: how do you put someone on ingnore (I've never done it before).

I just feel sorry that they have nothing better to do with their life than join a board of someone inorder to basically troll.not a very meaningful excistance.

You can also go into settings and the ignore function is on the left hand side along with other options. U click on that and add their name

Back