Ben is in the HOT SEAT!!!!!!!

More :hungry: Less :wine: or I will have to :come_here:

Now you don't want your tats to shrink and wrinkle now do you!

:nose_pick_eat: There. Happy?

And if you want show up, hurry, I wont be here long. lol

Dont worry, I'll eat when my body requests it.

:nose_pick_eat: There. Happy?

And if you want show up, hurry, I wont be here long. lol

Dont worry, I'll eat when my body requests it.

ASKBEN: How often do you pick your nose and eat it?

I'm surprised you would admit to doing that at all :hysterical:

What a honest hobbit you are.

Of course, you have baked beans, you dont need the content of your nose. Lucky people.

Re - N : :hysterical: Nooo (Shut up Dip, he wont like it) He's a very dear friend of mine though.

Last edited:
Of course, you have baked beans, you dont need the content of your nose. Lucky people.

Re - N : :hysterical: Nooo, he's a baby!! (Shut up Dip, he wont like it) He's a very dear friend of mine though.

Ah the mysterious Mr N is a potential toyboy then... I getcha

^^^^ shhhhh you don't want Mr N knowing that you are incontinent already.

Re - N : :hysterical: Nooo, he's a baby!! (Shut up Dip, he wont like it) He's a very dear friend of mine though.

A baby? Oh gosh, I need to change my password again, all my cousins & brothers know my password and N. used until last year my account to check the news on the board. I don't want him to read that, lol, baby :lol:

Oh, you speak with him all day on twitter.....interesting :lol:

Super CV Ben! You can teach in America ? How many languages do you speak?

More or less, yeah. LOL

I could teach in the US, not sure thats what I want to do.
I speak english and french, obviously, lol, and creole. Know a bit of spanish, and elvish languages Tolkien invented.

:bugeyed Really?? :hysterical:

Didnt know the chocolate man was on twitter. LOL

Anyway, I'm reminiscing about my crush on David Starsky these days, so no one else matters!! :girl_give_heart:

:bugeyed Really?? :hysterical:

Didnt know the chocolate man was on twitter. LOL

Anyway, I'm reminiscing about my crush on David Starsky these days, so no one else matters!! :girl_give_heart:

Nah I've seen her boobs.

Ah yes the way he slides across that bonnet.....

Oh. Ooops. :ciao:

Why did you think about her then??

Re - Starsky, yeah, he's the perfect man. Those eyes... that smile... That butt in those tight jeans... *sighs*
And, more seriously, Paul Michael Glaser is an amazing man, quite Michaelish, for whom I have the utmost respect. Really love that man.

Oh. Ooops. :ciao:

Why did you think about her then??

Re - Starsky, yeah, he's the perfect man. Those eyes... that smile... That butt in those tight jeans... *sighs*
And, more seriously, Paul Michael Glaser is an amazing man, quite Michaelish, for whom I have the utmost respect. Really love that man.

I just just like 'huh' then I remembered the boobs and the penny dropped.

Yes you are right about PMG he is amazing

Roflmao!! Old age is a b****, huh?

PMG has been my man since I was like 7. Its a long distance and long lasting platonic (and one way lol) relationship. And that show is my all time favorite actually. :) That white striped red Gran Torino is the only car that makes me dream. I'd love to have one.

Roflmao!! Old age is a b****, huh?

PMG has been my man since I was like 7. Its a long distance and long lasting platonic (and one way lol) relationship. And that show is my all time favorite actually. :) That white striped red Gran Torino is the only car that makes me dream. I'd love to have one.

I had a huge crush on him when I was younger, I did grow out of it, however it was replaced with up most respect for the man.

Yeah, I didnt outgrow that crush. lmao 30 years later, I still drool while watching him run the streets and drive that damn car.

A baby? Oh gosh, I need to change my password again, all my cousins & brothers know my password and N. used until last year my account to check the news on the board. I don't want him to read that, lol, baby :lol:

It's ok Dip, I have told him before, and pissed him off. He knows. Lmao!!

Hello Ben! So serious questions (the not-normal question will be for tonight with N. I think :lol: )

- Why there are problems in the school in France? Problems like not good results, students who want to go in unviversity and they don't have the level etc..

- Are you agree with me, that politicians are stupid and they don't work for the people who pay their wages? They just are happy to be in politic, and forget their jobs?

- There is the NPA party in your island?

Question from N. : What did you eat for dinner last night?

Back