Ben is in the HOT SEAT!!!!!!!

Ben;3615108 said:
I dont think this guy could get any crazier. ;)

You never saw us in holiday, c'est complètement dingue :lol:

No, but he loves dolphins.

At the end of a day at work... What is your ultimate relax? What really calms you down and gets you 'ready' for another day in the 'battlefield' called "work" ? ;)

There's a huge tree I've found, a plane tree, in a remote place of a park. I go there and lie down right underneath. I just look at the branches above, feel the earth and smell the grass. Sometimes I listen to music.
Sadly I live in a place where most of the time, you cant do that thanks to the weather, so I dont relax, get migraines, and all sorts of psychosomatic problems. lol

Are you looking forward to going back home? What will you miss about France?

Looking forward is an understatement. Its like having wandered in the desert and then finally having the oasis in sight. I cant wait to be home. I need to repair myself. I think more than being happy, it's a relief.
From here, I wont miss much, the forest that I love, my students, but thats it. I not integrate-able here, I'm like a round in a country of squares.

Last edited:
Rain forest of deep green where run dozens of little rivers cascading into transparent pools, dozens of beaches of sands that go from black to the whitest, the sweet sound of the ocean breeze through the palms of sugar cane leaves and coconut trees palms, the shades of blue and green of the Caribbean sea and the deepest blue of the Atlantic ocean, the sound of birds in the morning, and the warmth of the sun that doesnt even disappear in the strongest tropical rain.

Thats my home. :)

Rain forest of deep green where run dozens of little rivers cascading into transparent pools, dozens of beaches of sands that go from black to the whitest, the sweet sound of the ocean breeze through the palms of sugar cane leaves and coconut trees palms, the shades of blue and green of the Caribbean sea and the deepest blue of the Atlantic ocean, the sound of birds in the morning, and the warmth of the sun that doesnt even disappear in the strongest tropical rain.

Thats my home. :)

WOW, could you take me there... Sounds MAGICAL to me ;D

No it's not actually. Some countries want to keep islands overseas while not bothering with them. Hence drugs, poverty, illiteracy. It's a freacking shame and it makes me so angry. That's also why I want to go back, there's so much work to do. And then, if I can, I'll go from there to poorer places.

No it's not actually. Some countries want to keep islands overseas while not bothering with them. Hence drugs, poverty, illiteracy. It's a freacking shame and it makes me so angry. That's also why I want to go back, there's so much work to do. And then, if I can, I'll go from there to poorer places.

WOW :bow: That's REALLY 'Michael' like ;)

Hello miss! It's true that Martinique is more green, and Guadeloupe more colourful ? About flowers, and the vegetation there. It's what I heard from some friends who are antillais, when I was a kid in Paris.

I dont agree. First they are sister islands, with the same plants and flowers. There's not even 200 km between the 2. Gwada is in 2 parts, the east is flat, rather dry, while the west is where the volcano is, so we have mountains, waterfalls, and a vast tropical forest. Martinique is one piece of land, thats all.
I dont think there's that much difference between the two islands, when it comes to the landscape. Only mine is much more beautiful.:p

I dont agree. First they are sister islands, with the same plants and flowers. There's not even 200 km between the 2. Gwada is in 2 parts, the east is flat, rather dry, while the west is where the volcano is, so we have mountains, waterfalls, and a vast tropical forest. Martinique is one piece of land, thats all.
I dont think there's that much difference between the two islands, when it comes to the landscape. Only mine is much more beautiful.:p

I can see N. is a good messenger! (il te kiffe grave by the way :lol: ) Thanks for the answer!

How far a field would you like to go and teach?

I'm thinking of going to Haiti to begin with, since its close to where I'll be. But at one point I'll have to stop teaching only to do more. Its not very definite yet, but its getting clearer.

I'm thinking of going to Haiti to begin with, since its close to where I'll be. But at one point I'll have to stop teaching only to do more. Its not very definite yet, but its getting clearer.

Wow, good for you. And it must be nice when the path ahead of you becomes a little clearer and starts leading you to your goals.

Well, I'm not there yet, and there's still a lot of weed on that path, but who I am and what makes me happy and alive is much clearer, yeah. Its funny, like pieces of a puzzle coming together.

Well, I'm not there yet, and there's still a lot of weed on that path, but who I am and what makes me happy and alive is much clearer, yeah. Its funny, like pieces of a puzzle coming together.

Well it wouldn't be much of an adventure if it was all laid out for you and if everything came to easy. It is our trials that make us the people we become.

From my personal experience, I'm discovering I've been pretty much the same since I was born. A lot of things and feelings only make sense now. Life's so weird.

Ah, N. is a fast messenger. And a very special guy. He's like my lil bro. :D

And a perfect cousin, he gonna cook for me all the week.

You're teacher, so you went to university? Or you just passed the exam after the baccalaureat?

If you went to university, what you studied?

Ah, message from N. " dis lui de manger demain! " So Ben, eat tomorrow! :lol:

LMAO!! He gives you messages when we talk on twitter all day?! Tell him I'll think about it, but my body's not interested.

I went to college, majored in american/english history and literature. It was extremely interesting. Got 3 degrees, then got my teaching degree.

LMAO!! He gives you messages when we talk on twitter all day?! Tell him I'll think about it, but my body's not interested.

I went to college, majored in american/english history and literature. It was extremely interesting. Got 3 degrees, then got my teaching degree.

Whoa..... That's pretty impressive for a humble Hobbit.

And I'm with the others, eat woman, damn it!

Oh, you speak with him all day on twitter.....interesting :lol:

Super CV Ben! You can teach in America ? How many languages do you speak?

Back