Ben is in the HOT SEAT!!!!!!!

I personally think it would be the best temper someone could have, but I dont think many people would handle it. You know, people and political correctness, social conventions and all that BS.

You're right! Very interesting thread by the way Ben lol

Dip posting! lol

Sacré N. he's terrible!

Do you know when you gonna go in Guadeloupe? In July or August?

Diplomate;3636633 said:
Dip posting! lol

Sacré N. he's terrible!

Do you know when you gonna go in Guadeloupe? In July or August?

:)

I dont know yet. As the education department is paying for my ticket, they decide when I leave. Personally, I'd rather go as soon as the school year ends here.

You gonna receive something strange next week Ben. You can't imagine how strange it will be to receive that.

It will come from UK and to send that in France, it's unbelievable! But my cousin N. is something else :lol:

Hello senhora Ben ^^

How are you today?
Did you dream last night?
You remember your dreams?
Can you describe you with just 1 word ?
Can you descrive your man with just 1 word?
Do you know my cousin is completly crazy about a weird girl? That's so strange!

How are you today? So tired I feel sick. Not my best day.
Did you dream last night? Nope. It was more like a comatose sleep. Blame the pill I took.
You remember your dreams? Sometimes.
Can you describe you with just 1 word ? Weird. So I've been told.
Can you descrive your man with just 1 word? To me? Perfectly normal. But to others, weird. So he's been told.
Do you know my cousin is completly crazy about a weird girl? That's so strange!
Really? Man, thats strange indeed. I'm crazy about a weird guy myself. Small world.

Lol, you're funny Ben! If I was a guy, I'll run after you :lol:

Ben;3639837 said:
Aaaawww thank you! But you'd be too late. See, I aint looking anymore.

Ah yeah? Ah shit! :lol: Say olá to your man, I'm sure he speaks portuguese this guy :lol:

Ben;3639842 said:
Done. I think he's closer to you though, isnt he? LOL Which btw is really not fair.

Yes,I think it's not a secret anymore.But he will be just with you after.

I'll kiss him for you tonight.A bô like you say in your language ^^

Diplomate;3639843 said:
Yes,I think it's not a secret anymore.But he will be just with you after.

I'll kiss him for you tonight.A bô like you say in your language ^^

I dont think its ever been a secret tbh. Apparently a few people were watching and waiting. Sheeesh people you know.

Nah, you cant kiss him the way I would ^^

I dont think its ever been a secret tbh. Apparently a few people were watching and waiting. Sheeesh people you know.

Nah, you cant kiss him the way I would ^^

We can try you know lol After some glasses of Porto! :lol:

No, he gonna say "hell no, it's just for Ben! "

He's so something else :lol:

Hello Ben!

How are you today?

How is the weather where you live? Here ,in London, it's very warm and sunny and no wind. A nightmare no wind in a busy polluted city.

Btw, my very well known cousin,lol, Mr N, gonna be just with his short tonight,like yesterday!

I just tell you that because like that,you know how it will be in your island when he will be there :lol:

Au naturel! :lol:

Its really hot and sunny today which is a nice change. Especially since I have a 6,5 km bike ride to go to work.

I'm pretty sure that cousin of yours must be one delightful view in those shorts. Can't wait to enjoy it myself. :p But again, I bet he's a nice view in old sweat pants and a turtle neck. Or in a penguin suit... ;)

He has everything perfect, true. You're lucky Ben!

Gonna be cool to drink some cocktails with you 1 day ^^

You know you're welcome anytime. :)

Actually yes, I've tried to find something I didnt like about this guy, and I gave up. Never thought I would see the day. I am a very lucky b****

Lol, you're a lucky bitch? Man, that's the expression I use to call Lisa Presley! :lol:

Hey N. can fill a goldpant lol

So serious questions! Yes it happens as well sometimes,serious questions in this thread.

- Why you like Beans? The english beans, how can you eat this shit?
- What is your favorite alcohol?
- How old you were when you had your first drunk night?
- Do you think that people in general are stupid? Except you,me and my family of course.
- Why Michael didn't wear underwear for the HIStory Tour?
- Do you think,like me, he did it on purpose? C'est un sacré enfoiré quand même! :lol:
- Do you like the french rock band Noir Désir?
- What is your favorite french song?

Hope you had a nice day today Ben!Btw, I have a nice view of your next new tshirt! (N. il est à fond, c'est trop mignon! ^^)

Last edited:
Diplomate;3645315 said:

So serious questions! Yes it happens as well sometimes,serious questions in this thread.

- Why you like Beans? The english beans, how can you eat this shit? I like the sweet taste. Dont throw stones ate me , considering what kind of cereal you eat...
- What is your favorite alcohol? I love beer. And I really like punches, coconut, lime and passion fruit ones.
- How old you were when you had your first drunk night? Oh god, hmmm the one I really remember was when I was 17
- Do you think that people in general are stupid? Except you,me and my family of course. I think people are brainwashed mostly. Lazy. Like Mulder said, the truth is out there, but its so much easier to turn the TV on.
- Why Michael didn't wear underwear for the HIStory Tour? I dont even want to know. But its not the kind of details I care abt to be honest
- Do you think,like me, he did it on purpose? C'est un sacré enfoiré quand même! :lol: Michael knew the effect he ad on women, and he was one hell of a tease.
- Do you like the french rock band Noir Désir? Yes. Aux sombres Héros de l'amer, Le vent nous portera... Beautiful
- What is your favorite french song? I couldnt find a favorite one tbh. I dont know too many bc I didnt grow up in france.
I really like Goldman, who's an amazing song writer. I like MC Solaar too, for the same reason. Other than that, I have to say I think french music is pretty much unoriginal and repetitive.

Hope you had a nice day today Ben!Btw, I have a nice view of your next new tshirt! (N. il est à fond, c'est trop mignon! ^^)
:) I cant say it was a nice day, but thanks for the thought. Hope you had fun.
And thanks a lot for what you're doing, u have no idea how much I appreciate it.

Lots of smooches.

Diplomate;3645315 said:
Lol, you're a lucky bitch? Man, that's the expression I use to call Lisa Presley! :lol:

Hey N. can fill a goldpant lol

-
Why you like Beans? The english beans, how can you eat this shit?
- What is your favorite alcohol?
- How old you were when you had your first drunk night?
- Do you think that people in general are stupid? Except you,me and my family of course.
- Why Michael didn't wear underwear for the HIStory Tour?
- Do you think,like me, he did it on purpose? C'est un sacré enfoiré quand même! :lol:
- Do you like the french rock band Noir Désir?
- What is your favorite french song?

Hey, how can you knock a great British staple like that. British Heinz beans are the best!! :rofl:

Hey, how can you knock a great British staple like that. British Heinz beans are the best!! :rofl:

Beurkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! How can you eat these beans with eggs,bacon,tomatoes,white fake english bread, for breakfast?

It's disgusting!

Long live the baguette! Baguette Tradition! :lol:

Please dont be, its me. And the whole context. Nothing to do with you. You're a doll.

Lol, I never played with a doll. Hey, I have 4 brothers, and 21 cousins,boys, dolls dont exist in our family lol . Just balls and Star Wars figurines were allowed :lol:

Beurkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! How can you eat these beans with eggs,bacon,tomatoes,white fake english bread, for breakfast?

It's disgusting!

Long live the baguette! Baguette Tradition! :lol:

Of course, but not often, just for a treat. :yes: The best way to eat beans is on toast (proper bread) yum yum

Baguette's are nice too, but not with beans. :rofl:

So English breakfast is bad but you eat chocolate cardboard for breakfast?

Back