Ben is in the HOT SEAT!!!!!!!

Of course, but not often, just for a treat. :yes: The best way to eat beans is on toast (proper bread) yum yum

Baguette's are nice too, but not with beans. :rofl:

So English breakfast is bad but you eat chocolate cardboard for breakfast?

I eat piece of baguette with a cup of milk with some nesquick . Cold milk in spring summer, warm milk in winter.

And don't say nothing against Chocapic! It's the only cereals I like! And there is no Chocapic in UK,so when family can bring some , we enjoy a lot with N! But not when we work, just when we are off.And it's good!

Last edited:
Originally Posted by LastTear
So English breakfast is bad but you eat chocolate cardboard for breakfast?

THANK YOU!! lmao

@Dip, I was raised in a group of boys too. Heaven IMO.

Traitor! :lol:

And yes, growing up with just boys, it's cool.I liked.I was always with them, to play.They're very protectors but it's cool lol

I remember when we were kid with N. I was always on his back lol My family told me, I was intrigued by his long hair, he had long hair when he was kid , he screamed everytime his mother wanted to cut his hair, so at the end, she left him with long hair lol

Like my uncle in fact,his dad. People always thought he was a girl :lol:

I eat piece of baguette with a cup of milk with some nesquick . Cold milk in spring summer, warm milk in winter.

And don't say nothing against Chocapic! It's the only cereals I like! And there is no Chocapic in UK,so when family can bring some , we enjoy a lot with N! But not when we work, just when we are off.And it's good!

I agree baguette is the best bread. With butter and hot milk with coffee. And a banana/mango/coconut smoothie, damn, so good.

Chocapic is by far the the grossest cereal out there. lol

Traitor! :lol:

And yes, growing up with just boys, it's cool.I liked.I was always with them, to play.They're very protectors but it's cool lol

I remember when we were kid with N. I was always on his back lol My family told me, I was intrigued by his long hair, he had long hair when he was kid , he screamed everytime his mother wanted to cut his hair, so at the end, she left him with long hair lol

Like my uncle in fact,his dad. People always thought he was a girl :lol:

Yeah sorry, I love the vegetarian version of the english breakfast.

My man aint a girl!! LOL I like his long hair. Makes him look like Albator even more. ^^

I actually don't eat breakfast, not in the morning anyway.

I wonder if he would still scream if you tried to cut his hair short :hysterical:

I lived on breakfasts the last time I was in england. lol All meals. With beer.

I think he would actually. But he knows I love him that way.

When he works for banquets, He has a braid! It's nice when it's well done.

Albator, a great great cartoon! I love Albator.

Yeah, me too. Had a huge crush on him when I was a kid. :p Its funny that even my students say N. looks like him. Ah ah! There are no coincidences.

They got the same character for sure.After yes,maybe the long hair, the eyes,lol I love Albator!

And the solitary side also.N doesn't like many people around him, he's a solitary, always doing his things alone.Lol like me!

He's a very good guy, and he has a very good girl now ^^

Happy for you, bande de timbrés! :lol:

Ah question! There are 2 differents creole languages for Guadeloupe et Martinique? I checked yesterday on internet, and there is always, Martinique creole and Guadeloupe creole , not just 1. It's not the same at all or you have words in commun?

And you know what? N. is checking Guadeloupean creole words now,everywhere on internet! :lol: He gonna speak 6 languages soon!

That's cool ^^

Diplomate;3646559 said:
They got the same character for sure.After yes,maybe the long hair, the eyes,lol I love Albator!

And the solitary side also.N doesn't like many people around him, he's a solitary, always doing his things alone.Lol like me!

He's a very good guy, and he has a very good girl now ^^

Happy for you, bande de timbrés! :lol:

Ah question! There are 2 differents creole languages for Guadeloupe et Martinique? I checked yesterday on internet, and there is always, Martinique creole and Guadeloupe creole , not just 1. It's not the same at all or you have words in commun?

And you know what? N. is checking Guadeloupean creole words now,everywhere on internet! :lol: He gonna speak 6 languages soon!

That's cool ^^

He's more than a very good guy IMO. He's a very precious man. :)

And again thank you sooooooo much for what you're going to do, it really means a lot.

The creoles in Gwada and Martinique are slightly different, mainly vocabulary, but we understand each others.
There's a different one in Guyana, in La Réunion. And then, there's Haïti. The Caribbean is a whole different world many people dont know about.

Your cousin is a big dork. lol I really love this man

Ben why my cousin takes a lot of showers now? :lol:

We are 5 girls, and N. in the house, and it's N, who is always in the bathroom!lol Yesterday we were laughing with the girls, lol, they are cool, and very happy for him! ^^

When he gonna read that tonight, he will be too shy after with the housemates!

And when he will return home from his work , he shall mow the lawn, it's his turn! :lol:

This thread is too funny !

Ben why my cousin takes a lot of showers now? :lol:

We are 5 girls, and N. in the house, and it's N, who is always in the bathroom!lol Yesterday we were laughing with the girls, lol, they are cool, and very happy for him! ^^

When he gonna read that tonight, he will be too shy after with the housemates!

And when he will return home from his work , he shall mow the lawn, it's his turn! :lol:

This thread is too funny !

Well, you know, hygiene is very important to him I think. Its no laughing matter these days. I really appreciate that he takes it so seriously. And I hope he'll keep doing so. ^^

So you mean I'll have to wait longer? Seriously, who cares about the lawn, woman?!

Well, you know, hygiene is very important to him I think. Its no laughing matter these days. I really appreciate that he takes it so seriously. And I hope he'll keep doing so. ^^

So you mean I'll have to wait longer? Seriously, who cares about the lawn, woman?!

Damn it means because I'm lucky to have 3 days off per week, I must do it in his place? Well, I'm off , it's sunny and warm, so, ok, I gonna mow the lawn.

And I sent a parcel for you today! I can't believe what he put inside :lol: There is 1 thing, ah no, it's not possible! What did you do to my cousin Ben?

Oh man, it's too funny :lol:

Aaawww THANK YOU!!! Again! Man, I'll owe you so much before the end of the summer... Gotta find a way to pay you back, huh?

Thanks for the parcel. Too bad he's not in it though. And I didnt do anything to that guy! Yet... ^^

If you think he's bad, you should see me.. lol

Hello Ben!

Who is this Mr N. ? I'm sure people here, want to know Who Is It! :lol:

Mr N... He is someone very special. Some kind of wonder, a miracle from out of space. He's the one that means no harm, the one that understands, the one that shares my thoughts, my values and my most important principles. He's the one that holds my hand. He's the most precious thing in my life right now.
I really am a lucky b**** :)

Mr N... He is someone very special. Some kind of wonder, a miracle from out of space. He's the one that means no harm, the one that understands, the one that shares my thoughts, my values and my most important principles. He's the one that holds my hand. He's the most precious thing in my life right now.
I really am a lucky b**** :)

Wow, he gonna print this comment I think! I know him, he's so fucking proud lol

But he can be, he has a good,very good girl.

Ok, so Colombo de poisson coco for Xmas 2012 or February 2013 for me please , and if 1 day a little N. comes (we never knows :lol: ), I'll be the godmother period!

Its just a summary of the way I feel. A short summary.
You know you're welcome anytime, Dip. :)

I hope you have other options to be a godmother, bc the lil N is not part of the plan. Lol

It's ok, I'm already godmother of the twins boys of one of my brother! lol

In winter, if we can call this winter in the caribbean lol, what is the temperature in Guadeloupe? It's always hot there? Even when it's raining?

Yes it's always hot and humid there. At the time you're taking about its actually quite nice : 28 Celsius and less humid, cooler nights. Best moment to come. ^^

Cool ^^

Btw, your man is just with his short and no tshirt today! :lol:

3576 views for this Chef Cobra thread, N. told me it's the name of your thread, I'll not ask why you choose this name for your thread! No no! I will not ask! -_-

So question!

- Why you choose this name for your thread?
- Where comes from this name?
- Today it's sunny and hot in the garden, so it means Mr N. gonna be in short and maybe without tshirt one more time!

Have a nice day Ben ^^

3576 views for this Chef Cobra thread, N. told me it's the name of your thread, I'll not ask why you choose this name for your thread! No no! I will not ask! -_-

So question!

- Why you choose this name for your thread?
- Where comes from this name?
- Today it's sunny and hot in the garden, so it means Mr N. gonna be in short and maybe without tshirt one more time!

Have a nice day Ben ^^

I guess those asking the questions make it interesting...

- I am not the one who calls it this way... *side glance to N.* Thats your cousin being modest and all.

- Its just the name of a pet snake I have.

- Thanks for the tease. Ever thought about sending me pictures?

I guess those asking the questions make it interesting...

- I am not the one who calls it this way... *side glance to N.* Thats your cousin being modest and all.

- Its just the name of a pet snake I have.

- Thanks for the tease. Ever thought about sending me pictures?

Mr N. posting!

A pet snake? It's a snake without brain no?Sad, wild snakes are better!More powerful!

And you're welcome, and because you have just a pet snake, pictures are not interestings, it's better real things, so wait until this summer!

Mr N. posting!

A pet snake? It's a snake without brain no?Sad, wild snakes are better!More powerful!

And you're welcome, and because you have just a pet snake, pictures are not interestings, it's better real things, so wait until this summer!

My snake is a great pet. It's far from being a small one, and he's kinda wild, although very gentle, and very smart. I really like him.

Hello Ben :ciao:

Got some 'grilling' questions :cheeky:

What makes you laugh?

What annoys you the most?

What are you the most curious about?

Hello Ben!

Serious questions! -_-

- Why Mr N. ,my famous cousin ^^, used the shower at 1.30am last night? You are both naughty!
- What is your favorite cake?
- What is your favorite flavor?
- Why Mr N., yes my famous cousin, great Head Chef by the way, is crazy about you?
- I saw on the french news, teachers gonna work the wednesday morning and work around 1h or 1h30 less per day from september 2013 . It's a good thing for you and the students? I like that, I think it's better.
- Did you receive your parcel ?
- If yes, you like what there is inside? ^^
- I can't believe Mr N. sent you this thing! :lol:

Hello Ben :ciao:

Got some 'grilling' questions :cheeky:

What makes you laugh?

What annoys you the most?

What are you the most curious about?

Usually, my students make me laugh the most.

I think the most annoying thing for me are people who cant seem to think by themselves. Those who blindly follow the common habits, tastes, opinions, beliefs without trying to make an opinion of their own. Sadly very wildly spread.

My students again. lol The way a 8 yo thinks is an incredible wonder to me.

Hello Ben!

Serious questions! -_-

- Why Mr N. ,my famous cousin ^^, used the shower at 1.30am last night? You are both naughty!
- What is your favorite cake?
- What is your favorite flavor?
- Why Mr N., yes my famous cousin, great Head Chef by the way, is crazy about you?
- I saw on the french news, teachers gonna work the wednesday morning and work around 1h or 1h30 less per day from september 2013 . It's a good thing for you and the students? I like that, I think it's better.
- Did you receive your parcel ?
- If yes, you like what there is inside? ^^
- I can't believe Mr N. sent you this thing! :lol:

- At 1:30? I dont know, I was sound asleep. You should ask him ^^

- I have no idea. Anything with chocolate I think.

- Mint, lemon, coconut, chocolate

- He IS? I didnt know. I'm crazy about him! Such a small world. Great minds, you know...

- I think its a great thing, and its about freaking time. Still suspicious though, waiting to know more

- YES I DID!! LMAO!! He's such a sweet man!

- I LOVED what was in it. lol Cracked me up!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Dip and Nuno!

Back