• Bad

Votes: 25 9.3%
  • Man In The Mirror

Votes: 219 81.7%
  • HIStory

Votes: 24 9.0%

• Total voters
Man in the mirror by far. :wub:

I don't like the jet pack ending though. Michael just gets in that box and we are left with someone else. :mello:

I like it when he say's goodnight to the audience. :)

MITM is the best concert closer, definitely. He always put so much power in this performance and you could clearly see it. And the live-adlibs are EPIC!

Bad is also nice, but a bit too boring as a concert closer IMO.

HIStory is also nice, but in comparison to MITM it's a weak performance. The song is fully playback and there's not even a single ad-lib sung live. Michael surely put much emotions in this song too, but it's not very visible.

definitely...MITM...Michael puts all his energy into that song....he is trying to get his point across to the audience....I love when he does that song....he is sending message.

Man in the Mirror!

But - closing with Earth Song in Royal Concert Brunei was incredible. Those live adlibs are breathtaking.

:) I'm subjective :p... "Man In The Mirror" is my favorite song!

Certainly "Man In The Mirror"!

Definitely Man In The Mirror. It's my favourite song. It gives that amazing feeling...and when Michael does those long spins...OMG! It's so magical and emotional! Best song and best ending ever!

Definitely Man In The Mirror.............one of those performances you can't wait to see...............

...........But at the same time, you don't want see Michael perform MITM...........because then you know the concert will be ending soon!!!

Back