Best fight scenes ever

Does anyone know where i could find this dvd please ? Here is the intro:

EDIT: Ok i've found it but it's taking ages. For those who wanna know the title is: "The Best of the Martial Arts Films"

[youtube]tqz1s6xWYjw[/youtube]

Last edited:
My fave fight scene happened in a little known soap opera called "Generations". It was between two female characters and gave a whole new meaning to the word catfight.

My second fave has to be the last fight scene between Neo and Agent Smith in the train station in The Matrix. Love it, love it, love it.

Who said women could not find ?!!! Hahaha, i gotta watch more Cynthia Rothrock (pink top) fight scenes, she's good and so into it, same for Karen Sheperd (her opponent in this video):

[youtube]ZpM6eByMCfk[/youtube]

That was obviously not the real Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris would have ended the fight in 1 second

^^^ Bad memory ? Lemme help you out my friend, after we're all brothers and sisters here. :)

The joke you had in mind was this one:

"Before Chuck Norris goes? to bed, he checks his closet for Bruce Lee." *runs*

By the way, thx for the video Jackson Rules, that fight is epic, i had not watched it for such a long time. I have watched it so many times but it is still so epic, everlasting classic. The sounds he makes when breaking Chuck's arm and leg + the 5 kicks. The list is endless lol, epic. Goosebumps fiesta.

Last edited:
Chuck Norris's calender goes from March 31st to April 2nd. Why? Because nobody fools Chuck Norris

^^^^^^^^
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

We should create a new thread dedicated to Chuck Norris jokes!!!!!

Yeah i study Tae Kwon-Do and Judo

How cool !!! :)

Would you say these sports help you defend yourself in real situations (on the street) ? I do not know Tae Kwon-Do that much but in the very few fights i have seen on tv it looks like there are a lot of kicks and no punches at all. I'm wondering what i should pick when i have enough time and money to practise, karate, kung fu ? Kyukushin karate looks funny during the competition fights (they do not have the right to use certain techniques i know :)). Krav maga looks effective though.

Last edited:
Here's a good one in Dragonball Z. Cell (Perfect) came back after Goku sacrifices himself and killed Trunks, then Vegeta attacked Cell for killing is son. I'm putting up both Ocean and Funimation Dubs.

Ocean Dub
[YOUTUBE]D2sQbYoIoB0[/YOUTUBE]

Funimation Dub
[YOUTUBE]5QoeU9arrM8&[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
One of my all time favourite fight scenes... Also fits with music very good. Just outstanding.. What more to say..

I have what many people would probably consider an unhealthy obsession with Bruce Lee. I love him, he's my hero. His fight scene with Chuck Norris has already been posted, which I think is one of the best he ever filmed, so I'll post a few others. I hope none of these are here already, I didn't see them.

I'll only post three, otherwise, I'd just post every Bruce Lee fight scene ever. :D BRUCE LEE LIVES!

Can't post Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon without the night scenes in my opinion.

I don't think Ip Man has been posted yet so, here's one from Ip Man.

And finally, Serenity:

"Hero" also has lots of beautiful fights.

The famous fight in the rain.
[youtube]GNCJZvQ-juY&feature=related[/youtube]

I just love sword fights.
[youtube]mfyCPW_ZbnE&feature=related[/youtube]

Back