Best fight scenes ever

You gotta love hockey fights. Even in "Slap Shot" GO HANSON BROTHERS!

[YOUTUBE]VHMi-j7W2gM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]IUbn5ss8j9c&[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Pdi_kASSsJs&[/YOUTUBE]

A fight scene i watched as a kid, i find it funny haha:

Nice scene from "Fist Of Legend", do not you dare say this movie's better than "Fist of Fury" you hear me ?

Body doubles in Kill Bill:

Result:

Last edited:
Man, i'm in love with the young Angela Mao. She's too cute. The following scene reminds me of "Fist Of Fury" as she goes to a school and beats everybody. If you're good enough you'll spot the young Jackie Chan hehe:

I recommend this documentary to those who love fight scenes like i do. Here's the intro:

Last edited:
I don't know if these have been posted or not (did not go back and read). :D But these are my favorite three:

1) The Rock vs. Vin Diesel in Fast Five
2) Steven Segal vs. Tommy Lee Jones in Under Siege, and
3) Jet Li vs. Mel Gibson and Danny Glover in Lethal Weapon 4

I also liked Rocky vs. Apollo Creed - Rocky

I know this thread is about fight scenes but I'd like to dedicate this painting from the artist Vincent McKoy to everyone who enjoys a good fight and also enjoys MJ :D

e261g.jpg

I started this thread on maxjax so i thought i'd start it here as well.

Let's post the best fight scenes ever, i'll start with two scenes from Dragons Forever :

Jackie Chan vs several opponents on the boat:

[youtube]pCLTYYYL6Vg[/youtube]

Jackie Chan vs Benny "The Jet" Urquidez:

[youtube]cq6T9u9LReg[/youtube]

Let's not forget women:

Sibelle Hu (red coat) vs Michiko Nishiwaki from the movie entitled "My Lucky Stars":

[youtube]4hwiAWrHEs0[/youtube]

Cynthia Rothrock vs Yuen Biao from the movie entitled "Righting Wrongs":

[youtube]bhG-U2Izxak[/youtube]

nice video.

I know this thread is about fight scenes but I'd like to dedicate this painting from the artist Vincent McKoy to everyone who enjoys a good fight and also enjoys MJ :D

e261g.jpg

Thanks for this, i'm sure Michael would have loved it, he loved Bruce Lee's movies. Thanks for all the contributions guys, keep 'em coming please. :)

Just chanced upon this video. I love it, ma fave part is when he's fighting in front of the elevator. Ma fave part is when he's fighting in front of the elevator. I love the tension build-up you feel after he finds out it does not work. Here's the info under the video:

Fight with the guards, Enter the Dragon, with a Matrix sound track.

Keanu Reeves once said: "Without Bruce Lee, there was no Matrix."

Oh btw, look what i found the other day, i liked watching it again. I realised how little he was when i saw this video for the first time (no disrespect). Do you guys remember Gene LeBell ? You'll see him in this video.

Last edited:
Just chanced upon this video. I love it, ma fave part is when he's fighting in front of the elevator. Ma fave part is when he's fighting in front of the elevator. I love the tension build-up you feel after he finds out it does not work. Here's the info under the video:

Fight with the guards, Enter the Dragon, with a Matrix sound track.

Keanu Reeves once said: "Without Bruce Lee, there was no Matrix."

Oh btw, look what i found the other day, i liked watching it again. I realised how little he was when i saw this video for the first time (no disrespect). Do you guys remember Gene LeBell ? You'll see him in this video.

i'm surprised not everybody said the Bruce Lee Enter the Dragon fight scenes. I sure think so. Of course, i turned off the volume, here, because i prefer the original soundtrack.

Back