Best Human Nature live performance?

@SmoothGangsta

I personally don ‘t feel attacked I just don’t understand why it is annoying. It is not like we are expecting new news everyday anymore. If it isn’t for bumping old threats what els will there be to keep this forum alive?
If you’ve been a poster here for decades I understand you don‘t post often anymore because there is nothing new for you but new members are all excited, lets not take that away from them.

I was part of other MJ forums in the past and they literally stopped existing once a couple of hardcore posters stopped posting and bumping topics.

That’s my take on the matter.

PS necro bumping? What a morbid name 🤭

Sorry you feel that way, but for folks who are new to the forum the old threads are source of information and a way to restart some of the conversations that resonate. I would rather resurrect the old threads to keep history than create new duplicate conversations on same topics.

Not sure why it would be annoying :unsure:

Necrobumping is (was?) usually considered rude and poor forum etiquette. Or at least it was considered rude back in the 00's. I remember some forums I was on during that era (all non-MJ related) looking down on it. It seems the view on that has somehow changed over the years. Wonder what caused that viewpoint to shift. :unsure:

Necrobumping is (was?) usually considered rude and poor forum etiquette. Or at least it was considered rude back in the 00's. I remember some forums I was on during that era (all non-MJ related) looking down on it. It seems the view on that has somehow changed over the years. Wonder what caused that viewpoint to shift. :unsure:
Please take the side discussion on a separate thread. Right now that's the only thing annoying about this thread! :)

There really isn't a Human Nature performance I don't like. He sang live on every one.
Wait! Is that true? He sings WBSS live, and some of the HN is definitely live. But I did not know he sang them all live! Not that I care too much if singing is live or not, half of the time I can't even tell the difference unless I hear them in a row. Still would love to know if it's confirmed.

Wait! Is that true? He sings WBSS live, and some of the HN is definitely live. But I did not know he sang them all live! Not that I care too much if singing is live or not, half of the time I can't even tell the difference unless I hear them in a row. Still would love to know if it's confirmed.
Yeah, he pretty much sung HN live everytime, just like WBSS.

Btw, on topic, my favorite is the one in Copenhagen 92. Despite the mishap with his finger, everything is just so on point with that performance: the vocals, the energy and spirit, the band, the dancing, it checks every box on my list. I find myself going back to it every now and then. It’s truly something special, almost on par with BWT performances imo

Yeah, he pretty much sung HN live everytime, just like WBSS.

Btw, on topic, my favorite is the one in Copenhagen 92. Despite the mishap with his finger, everything is just so on point with that performance: the vocals, the energy and spirit, the band, the dancing, it checks every box on my list. I find myself going back to it every now and then. It’s truly something special, almost on par with BWT performances imo
Oh! Absolutely agree with Copenhagen. (Though I don't understand why he could not get the finger taped up before WBSS!) Even the finger mishap gave some memorable moments during HN - sitting down and then lying down on stage, a chuckle when while taping up is done. 💕 💕! The whole thing is executed like it's part of the performance!

Necro bumping has been frowned upon in literally every forum I've been on, so it's not an odd thing to be annoyed about. Not really sure why some people seem to be taking it as a personal attack :unsure:.
In the past, I have seen people get called out for starting threads on topics that already exist. They have been told to search before they create a new thread.

So what is better? Start a new thread about a topic that already has an existing thread or bump old threads and avoid creating duplicate threads?

Please take the side discussion on a separate thread. Right now that's the only thing annoying about this thread! :)
You're right, sorry!

Back to the topic at hand, I think Bad Tour had the best Human Nature performances in terms of energy/sound. Although I do think he kinda messed up the lyrics on those performances at times. >.> But still great to watch.

This Is It rehearsals had some great vocals too. Sigh... what could have been!

This Is It is tricky - it sounds stunningly good. I mean very very good - outstanding - vocal performance.

My only thought is - how much are these vocals edited or dubbed? - Or are they edited at all? If it it exactly as MJ sang and they have not dubbed/edited the vocals in This Is It - then these vocals are up among the best he ever did.

This Is It is tricky - it sounds stunningly good. I mean very very good - outstanding - vocal performance.

My only thought is - how much are these vocals edited or dubbed? - Or are they edited at all? If it it exactly as MJ sang and they have not dubbed/edited the vocals in This Is It - then these vocals are up among the best he ever did.
As with everything else in the film, pitch correction was used to create a perfect performance. If you listen to this clip, which was released before the movie, you can clearly hear that the "why's" are not as clean. That doesn't mean that he didn't sing exceptionally good, only that small portions were corrected.

Human Nature is audio from multiple days and vocal processing was used in certain parts yeah. Still my favourite performance of the song though.

Human Nature is audio from multiple days and vocal processing was used in certain parts yeah. Still my favourite performance of the song though.
It is also amazing. - I think Human Nature would have been a great performance - and I am sure it would have been sung live every night.

Back