Beyoncé in Superbowl

Beyoncé ****ed up the Superdome, she used so many lights. :lmao:

If only the organizers came back to put real musicians and singers and not just fashionable acts... :sigh:

I'm so pleased I decided not to watch the Superbowl if she sang Halo :ermm:

Well I thought she was incredible, amazing performer.
Of course all future half time shows are going to be compared to Michael's by his fans and most will never say one was better than his even if it was, or would say it was bad even if it wasn't :p

Seen a lot of negative posts, tweets, facebook status's about the performance by MJ fans which I do think is unfair.

Last edited:
Beyonce looked beautiful and danced her ass off but I didn't care for her singing most of it sounded more like hollering/yelling. Alicia Keys imo ruined our anthem it was horrible. Jennifer Hudson and the children should have sung both songs.

Well I thought she was incredible, amazing performer.
Of course all future half time shows are going to be compared to Michael's by his fans and most will never say one was better than his even if it was, or would say it was bad even if it wasn't :p

Seen a lot of negative posts, tweets, facebook status's about the performance by MJ fans which I do think is unfair.

Michael earned that 'unfairness'. He proved to be an otherworldly performer. If someone sets such a high standard, fans can't be blamed for their rather objective sounding bias, on his behalf. If Michael was mediocre I would agree with your post.

I know it might be hard to see an MJ fan as objective..though..in reality I don't understand it, because great music is great music. If any artist's fans can be considered objective, it's Michael fans, because of his virtuosity. So I am objective..I am not a fanboy...I am a fan of real musicians. If you're good, I am your fan.If you're ugly and your music is good, I will be your fan. If you're beautiful and your music sucks I will not be your fan. If you're beautiful and your music is good I will be your fan. If you're ugly and your music sucks I will not be your fan. I was a fan of Elton John, Barry Manilow, Steve Perry, Oscar Peterson, Johann Sebastian Bach..etc. It's all about the music for me..and what I have discovered is that MJ's fans have the biggest variety of musical tastes in the world, so it's easy to believe they are the most objective and that they are fans of truly good music.

Last edited:
I thought beyounce was boring i mean it just felt the same as she does a concert, wasnt really anything special imo

Beyonce was good and did her thing but it was nothing special. It was the same routines she been doing for years.

I like Beyonce but.....I am starting to dislike her lately. I don't know why exactly but it's like she can do no wrong with anybody. People say she is so perfect or something. She did good job and what was expected of her.

:fear:

The performance did not leave me with her ​​mouth open and much less surprised me. I expected more from her. I thought the costumes and the stage very poor. The same choreography.... Very black and no color to give a vivacity. It was very dark/obscure. Definitely think it will be impossible some singer to hit Madonna. The only advantage of Beyoncé is that she sang live. No playback! And Madonna.... :nono: :fear:

I like Beyonce but.....I am starting to dislike her lately.
I went thru the same thing several years ago.
I mean, I liked most of her stuff but something about her irked me.
Then something change with her for me when she released "I Am Sasha Fierce".
:fear:
The performance did not leave me with her ??mouth open and much less surprised me.
Huh, Ashtanga? :busted:

Lol! :lol:

Well Michael was magical. Plus, he was first.

This. Only MJ could get away with that. It was MJ's style and who he was as an artist. He'd have been raked over the coals if he did otherwise. Beyonce, not so much. I have nothing against her and give her props, but I agree with the sentiment stated earlier about being irked by the media's adoration of her. They literally act as if she is perfection and can do no wrong. I mean, best super bowl performance ever? REALLY?

It was special the way Michael did Heal the World and got the whole audience to participate. That wasn't the same as what he did in concerts I don't think. He set the standard. After he did the show everyone else was expected to put on a show. The half time show became a highlight after Michael did it.

Huh, Ashtanga? :busted:

Lol! :lol:

:p

Yes, I disliked. :nono: :fear: She could have done better. But I know that the fans loved it.

Michael used the same routines in his Super Bowl performance also...

Michael is Michael. He is the kind of artist who can never be compared to other artists. He was unique and nobody ever will be able to get close to what he was and is.

I didn't miss much then, I wasn't even interested to watch her show. I just read after her performance, half of the superdome was out of lights and many ones were blaming her. :lol:

Back