Beyonce Slams the Jackson Family

See, the thing I don't get is that, when other celebrity gossips pick on Michael and certain rumours come about, some of you's are the first to say, Oh it's just a rumour it's not true.

But when you see a celebrity gossip article about Beyonce slamming the Jackson family and Janet wants to take action against her, you so happen to believe in the story, and you's are the first to pick on her.

Come on guys, seriously?

^^ To be frank, I know the Janet story ain't even half true, lol. Neither is Solange's "response" to it, lol.
:agree:
Yeah the Solange response was a stupid story, GOD, why they dont just("journalists") f*** off!!!, (hope i dont get again infracted because of the F*** word.)

See, the thing I don't get is that, when other celebrity gossips pick on Michael and certain rumours come about, some of you's are the first to say, Oh it's just a rumour it's not true.

But when you see a celebrity gossip article about Beyonce slamming the Jackson family and Janet wants to take action against her, you so happen to believe in the story, and you's are the first to pick on her.

Come on guys, seriously?

Jaywalker you are very very very correct. That is why I had to take a step back and look at how they ( the magazines) do Michael when he says something. How soon do we forget...:yes:

The black blogs do not like her mainly because she is phony. It orginated from the time she was a member of DC. In 1999, two former members, LeToya and LaTavia were suddenly out of the group. Rumors were flying that they left the group so that Beyonce can have a career as a solo artist. When two new girls were added to the group, Michelle and Farrah, all seemed well. Then, Farrah got sick one day when the group was scheduled to be at some show or event. Since Farrah did not show up, Beyonce and the group decided to kick her off the group as well and the group became a trio. That is how I remembered the story. Also, Beyonce, in interviews, sounds stupid and uneducated and she says things that makes no sense. She always try to be better than others and when performs with legends such as Tina and Prince, she tries to "outshine" them. She stated at one time that she was jealous that she was not a Latina. Regarding Kelly and Michelle, each of them released solo work but for some reason, their work would be pushed back because Beyonce had a single out or that Beyonce was getting ready to do something. I know a lot of people noticed that about that situation. There are so many reasons why the black blogs do not like that fool. I think the reasons are accurate. The woman is a complete joke.

from troubleman
The fallout over the original Destiny's Child, Mathew Knowles playing favoritism over her versus other members, basically her "pushing" her way to film roles people feel she has no position being in, singing hip-pop songs, acting too overdramatic at her concerts, her songs are ALWAYS played on the radio to an annoying degree, her still being a twentysomething puppet for her father's strings, taking more credit for songs she didn't even write, etc.

You get the picture.

Oh ok...thanks you two for telling me.

Give it some time, pretty soon, Michelle and Kelly will do a tell all book about how Beyonce got her rise to the top while they were kicked to the curb. And the media has been very nice to Beyonce, but they are going to turn on her like they do on every star.

Well her stardom is really going to go to the top now, she is going to sing the song "At Last" at the Inaugration ball and it will be the song for the first dance for President Obama and his wife. And she thought she was the sh!ts at the concert for Obama with all those stars in Washington D.C.

Well her stardom is really going to go to the top now, she is going to sing the song "At Last" at the Inaugration ball and it will be the song for the first dance for President Obama and his wife. And she thought she was the sh!ts at the concert for Obama with all those stars in Washington D.C.

And what the link with JACKSON being slammed by her ? nothing to do with ...oh maybe do you think that showing her succes would pisses the fans , sorry but stupid behavior... the topic is "beyonce slamming the jackson " and not "beyonce is showing her face to obama inauguration" there is a topic about beyonce's carreer if u want , but right now you are off topic .

Beyonce is a wonderful artist who has done alot to the music of today and influenced so many other musicians. MJ fans want MJ haters to take into account what he's done musically, so maybe sit back and think about what your saying, because obviously your not doing what artists would probably want out of their career.. respect their music. Some people on this forum are just too narrow-minded, I'm sorry, put Beyonce or Janet in Michael's shoes, and I'm sure you'd understand!

Beyonce is a wonderful artist who has done alot to the music of today and influenced so many other musicians. MJ fans want MJ haters to take into account what he's done musically, so maybe sit back and think about what your saying, because obviously your not doing what artists would probably want out of their career.. respect their music. Some people on this forum are just too narrow-minded, I'm sorry, put Beyonce or Janet in Michael's shoes, and I'm sure you'd understand!

That's because he's accomplished a lot and influenced many. I think anyone who's a fan of music in general especially pop or r&b, should respect what Michael has accomplished. Michael has been in the business forever and is an icon and legend, bottom line.

How exactly has Beyonce changed music though? and who are all these musicians she's supposedly influenced? I'm curious to know.

And what the link with JACKSON being slammed by her ? nothing to do with ...oh maybe do you think that showing her succes would pisses the fans , sorry but stupid behavior... the topic is "beyonce slamming the jackson " and not "beyonce is showing her face to obama inauguration" there is a topic about beyonce's carreer if u want , but right now you are off topic .
Serena relax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are other people on here that are making comments somewhat supporting Beyonce and they are doing in in this thread. Every comment that I post doesn't have to talk about Beyonce slamming the Jackson family. Like I said her stardom is going to sore because of her participation at the Inauguaration Ball. That doesn't mean that I have to deny that because she may or may not have said something bad about the Jackson Family. And folks go off topic all the time... Backoff.

Beyonce is a wonderful artist who has done alot to the music of today and influenced so many other musicians.
*pop acts.

and like Cinn, i too am curious to know who you think these "so many others" are?

beyonce cant really inspire many because shes only being around 2 minutes herself. shes apart of the same crop as rihanna etc. inspiration comes from a generation above who u grew up listening to and wanted to become. give it 10 years or so at least

she has been around for 7 years as a solo artist, and as lead singer since 1997.

to make her out to be an 'artist's artist' (those who inspire their own generation e.g. Winehouse, Lauryn Hill) is quite a misjudgement.

she has been around for 7 years as a solo artist, and as lead singer since 1997.

to make her out to be an 'artist's artist' (those who inspire their own generation e.g. Winehouse, Lauryn Hill) is quite a misjudgement.

Agree ... arxter where you been? lol Ive missed you around here....

I dont think years and how long youve been in the business means anything when it comes down to inspiring people. Its about what youve done for music. What you contributed and how you changed the industry. This is what inspires people and what people strive for, not so much popularity but your "creativity".

The thing about beyonce is... she is fine if your into popular music or mainstream celebrity but she is very overrated. She has not changed the music industry or innovated anything. She is just another popular music act that is the product of the commericial machine thats it. What gets on peoples nerves as well as mine is the constant over praised popular acts gets for doing nothing when their are more artistic creative minds who are original and create art.

I can't believe this thread is still going on when we have better things to talk about here (Mike and about Toya in big brother) and when the world is going crazy for Obama.

Who gives a sh!t about Beyonce!

well geee didn't ur post just bump the thread?

i can't believe people post about how much they hate a thread and then do the opposite of what they're goal is....want the thread to die? stop posting in it....

Back