*Billie Jean* PLEASE, PLEASE...

Thank you all so much for your prayers and support. I really hope I don't have leukemia or any kind of lymphoma or that I am developing this. :cry: But I feel really sick, I can't handle it. I feel like crying. All my muscles hurt, I don't know what to do. Thanks again. I love all of you. :huggy:

dear Fran :better:
Please dont worry too much. We are hoping that this test will come out negative too as we did when we thought you were going to hurt yourself and it turned out you didn't. Thank god :) Michael's gonna protect and will not let anything happen to you.Depression is the primary source of getting one self a health issue. Please be strong and you really really need to keep yourself happy. It is the best medicine to stay physically and emotionally healthy. We all here very concern of your health too. Please do take care and we are here for you. Please talk to us if you need :better:

Fran, thank God you're ok, we were so worried about you. My prayers were with you and asked Michael to protect you from above. I hope everything comes out alright, don't worry, we're here for you. I'm sending you lots of strength. I really love you. :hug::heart:

Oh, I had no idea you were all worried about me. :cry: I was hospitalized for severe anemia and my blood pressure became very low. I've just been released from the hospital. I am really very sad and I don't know what is happening with me. I have been not well for months now, very tired, weak, aching everywhere. I think I have leukemia. I have a very low white blood cell count. My hematologist sent me for a bone marrow aspiration test and biopsy. I had it done on Monday, April 12. The test itself was very painful. They told me there would be very little pain afterwards. I have had intense pain (it hurts today as bad as it did on Monday). It hurts if I sit or stand or lay down. :cry:

Please do not worry about me. I will not kill myself but I would happily die right now. I'm still having a really hard time dealing with Michael's death. I've been crying a lot and I don't think I'm ever going to get through this. My heart is broken in a million pieces. :cry: I am getting tired, so will go rest now. I love all of you more. :hug:

I'm sending out a major hug back!!!!! :hug:

:heart: Please try and take care of yourself and I'm always here if u need to chat! :cheers:

Thanks everyone for your prayers, kind messages of support. I truly appreciate it. May God bless you. :hug:

ayyy, Fran, qué lindo verte aquí de nuevo. Thanks for letting us know you are with us again. We have missed you very much. however, I am very sorry to know you are so sick.

Is there anything we could do for you? You'll be in my prayers, dear, you'll really be. And thanks also for confirming you will never do something.... silly. You know what I mean. I am sorry we had that fear, but you know, we are going through some difficult times and we fear we might miss the ones we love. That includes YOU.

All the best for you, dear Fran. :better:

Aw, I'm glad you're back! I'm sorry you are not feeling well though. :( I'll continue praying for you to get better. :heart:

Thank god you're back Fran! Wishing you all the best and all the strength in your recovery :)

:clapping:
Ok people i don't want to sound rude,but Billie Jean,a brazilian girl,is probably just having a break fro here,and due to what she feels,i think it is great that she is doing so.

I also think,and please don't take me wrong,that she is doing right,and will love to know that everybody here was worried with her.

I tried to help her many times,always got the same answer..."you can't understand me,no one can..."...well to bad because i do,and most of us here would as well as we all love and miss Michael very much.
It takes a mj fan to understand another Mj fan.
I told her this so many times...
Like me,many people tried their best,and always got the same answer....

So ...so i just hope that she returns soon and has a good reason for having done this,at a time like this.
:clapping:

Thanks everyone for your prayers, kind messages of support. I truly appreciate it. May God bless you. :hug:
I hope they find an answer to get you healthy again soon! I've been ill for the past 6 months as well and it does not help with having a hard time because of Michael's passing.

I'll keep you in my prayers too get well. It will make evrything else a little bit easier to deal with. At least I hope.

Take care.

Hey, I'm really glad that you're back, Fran..! :cheeky:
As for your health. Please don't lose your courage! It's hard, I do know it, but try to switch on anything else but Michael's death.. I believe, it should help you both coping with this terrible pain and with your health condition too.
And believe that everything is within our mind and depends on how we think and feel about it! You WILL get better :angel:

Back