BLLBOARD POLL and article: Will You Stop Listening to MJ's Music After 'Leaving Neverland' PLS VOTE

I voted! I don’t have Twitter, so I’m counting on y’all. You got this!

I can't find where I vote? It clearly says Vote Below but there's nothing there :(

I experienced that too. If your on a work computer or overseas that could be the reason.

I tried in my phone and the vote option was then available.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/...mentary-leaving-neverland-sells-wide-globally

[FONT=&quot]Kew Media Distribution reports it has sold the Channel 4 and HBO co-production, directed by Dan Reed, to 130 markets, including to Germany's ProSiebenSAT.1, Network 10 in Australia, France's M6 and HBO Latin America and HBO Europe for central Europe. Leaving Neverland has also been sold to DR Denmark, VPRO Netherlands, SVT Sweden, Channel One Russia, VRT Belgium and TVNZ New Zealand.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As more deals are in negotiations, Kew Media Distribution reports it has also sold the HBO film to yes Israel, Amedia TV Russia, YLE Finland, FOX Networks Group Asia, Front Row Filmed Entertainment in the Middle East, RUV Iceland and Spain's Movistar+. [/FONT]

i will never stop listening to m.... and no washed up, freedloader family will ever change that.

Last edited:
Voted. The poll took a while to load. 69% for Michael.

I'm so suspicious of the media that I suspected they had somehow blocked the poll from fans who were coming from MJJC, so I cleared my browser and tried again.....this is what it has come to.

I am speechless.. this witch hunt and modern day lynching is beyond words now.. so ashamed of the world..

I can confirm I can not vote, there is no poll.
From Slovakia

anyway, I cant even add any comment on any Billboard articles, its been at least a year

Our culture and how public opinion is more than law!
. I voted

I couldn't see the poll in Internet Explorer, but it worked in Google Chrome.

I can't see the poll on both comps and also after clearing the browser.

I voted ! Vast majority (over 70%) say they will not be boycotting his music and still plan to listen to it . Seems similar to other polls I’ve seen.

Even if I wanted to I would never be able to stop listening to MJ's music...

Like trying to stop breathing... You can't.

This logic with stop playing MJ's music is so weird IMO - even those who actually believe MJ is guilty. - If all artist - musicians, painters etc. who have done illegal stuff should be banned - we would have to censur A LOT.... - It doesn't make sense.

Even if I wanted to I would never be able to stop listening to MJ's music...

Like trying to stop breathing... You can't.

This logic with stop playing MJ's music is so weird IMO - even those who actually believe MJ is guilty. - If all artist - musicians, painters etc. who have done illegal stuff should be banned - we would have to censur A LOT.... - It doesn't make sense.

Really if most people lives are judge, very few people should work. There are people judging MJ who did stuff it just did not get reported because no one care. people are full of it.

Back