Blood on the Dance Floor

I've always loved it, probably because it was his first comeback since I became a big fan :) Plus I'm in the UK and it was a big hit here

I love the song :wub: ... it's the first song I listened today ;) ... my fave part is:

"Every hot man is out takin' a chance
It's not about love and romance
And now you do regret it"

it makes me wanna limbo :lol: ...

This song blows my mind. A-MAZ-ING.

All of BOTDF (album) is criminally underrated. IMO it's up there with Michael's best work - if not his best.

I love it. I think it's pretty underrated. I don't think much of this whole "outdated" talk, to be honest. Most of the music that is not "outdated" is rubbish these days, IMO.

I Really love this song, to be honest i love everything Michael did during The Dangerous Era. I wanna hear the demo that was on one of teddy rileys Cd's that he sold in ebay a couple of years ago. Mike apperently was singing/Humming the lyrics of Sunset Driver.

BOTDF should have been a whole new album without 50% remixes,
i bet he must have recorded more killer tracks like BOTDF,morphine,ghosts etc :p

Its a great tune it along with the album falls into the category criminally underatted.

The Video is awesome great moves and I love the end when he spins and throws the switchblade at the poster on the wall right in the heart.

If BOTDF was a full fledged album it'd be the best he ever did. Big call that, but it's got such depth in just five tracks. So much potential.

I love the end when he spins and throws the switchblade at the poster on the wall right in the heart.
Really? The knife was supposed to have been thrown by Michael? You don't actually see him do that, do you?

All of BOTDF (album) is criminally underrated. IMO it's up there with Michael's best work - if not his best.

True... and if you think about "Superfly Sister", it for sure was his horniest work ^^...

This album is one of his best, I agree. It has much depth and value in just five tracks, with Morphine being the absolute best of them all.

I do love "BOTDF" too. The video is pretty hot, and the song is just stellar! But the best track will always be Morphine. I think that was Michael's most genius work.

Ive always thought Ghost, Is it scary, and BOTDF the best tracks in the album. The good thing is its the best selling remix album of all time.

Love BOTDF!
The video is absolutely great. I had an obsession vith the video some time ago so I downloaded the extended version and kept rewatching it in slow motion. It is only then that you see all the details that you normaly wouldn't because the video is very dinamic.
I love the part in the extended version with the choreography on the floor.

But the best track on the album is definately Morphine. I always get chills when listening to the track especially after 2009.

Back