Blue Gangsta (snippet only) - the best outtake from INVINCIBLE

A friend of mine claims it is not MJ on Blue Gangsta LOL It's getting ridiculous now...

Thanks Pentum, this sounds awesome. He actually is doing his thing on a real rap beat, and it works perfectly. Near the end of the snippet you hear the angry voice...the full one needs to leak soon!!!! DAMN!!

So basically the rap was never supposed to be on it?
From Upside:

I know there's a lot of confusion regarding these tracks, so I wanted to try and clear it up.

"Blue Gangster" was written by Elliot Straite (Dr. Freeze, the same guy that co- wrote Break of Dawn and A Place With No Name) around 1999 - 2001 for the Invincible album. The song was fully completed, but never made the final cut. In 2006, Tempamental and Pras got hold of it, added their own rap verses and called it "Gangsta". It was available on Tempamental's MySpace page for a while and was later replaced with "No Friend Of Mine", an identical track, but the lyrics were tweaked and Michael's verse was different.

Michael had nothing to do with the production of Gangsta or No Friend Of Mine, as confirmed by Michael's PR in 2006 - it was just a matter of two relatively unknown artists having access to one of Michael's songs from the Invincible sessions.

neeeeeeed....mooooooorrrrreeee......neeeed fuuuuuuuuullll version.......:dropdead:

drooling_homer.gif

Can someone do me a favor and please share this link with me? Thank you guys.

l need lyrics

People telling me.......
Give me the gun ,everything you got
things you got me ,l'm back to you

Someone help me please

l need lyrics

People telling me.......
Give me the gun ,everything you got
things you got me ,l'm back to you

Someone help me please

'don't know what I've done....everything you got...'....'things you done to me...coming back to you..'...

that's what i hear...

How on Earth did this not make it on to Invincible!?

It's already 100X better than Heartbreaker, for instance.

Man, I wish MJ had made an entire album with Dr. Frieze.

Please please please someone leak the full song! We know it's now out there, since it was available for sale by the same person who had DYKWYCA.

This song is KILLER.....NEED the full version...I'm dying here....:wild:

PLEASE SONY... RELEASE THIS!!!!

It feels like I've been waiting for the full version of this song forever. One of the remixed leaks is actually my most played song on my computer. This has to see the light of day - its an incredible song.

That 28 second snippet along is hotter than anything on the MICHAEL album. I just died and went to heaven. Now THIS is the reaction I have when I hear a real mj song, especially such a hot track! I love the way he sings GUY and big lies...I can't wait to hear the full track. I'm really mad at Sony for not putting out the hottest mj product possible. This song and DYKWYCA should have been placed on MICHAEL and God only knows how many other hot songs weren't included.

Thank you for that link!

That 28 second snippet along is hotter than anything on the MICHAEL album. I just died and went to heaven. Now THIS is the reaction I have when I hear a real mj song, especially such a hot track! I love the way he sings GUY and big lies...I can't wait to hear the full track. I'm really mad at Sony for not putting out the hottest mj product possible. This song and DYKWYCA should have been placed on MICHAEL and God only knows how many other hot songs weren't included.

Thank you for that link!

Agree!

So, now we have DYKWYCA and BG to replace BN and KYHU...now, something to replace Monster, and we're good to go.....Of course, all my opinion :cheeky:

I'm sorry guys, but DYKWYCA could never be released...for obvious reasons.

I'm still in complete shock that this song wasn't included on the album, though. Considering he recorded, what, 100 songs for Invincible you have to wonder how many other gems there are sitting there.

I'm sorry guys, but DYKWYCA could never be released...for obvious reasons.

I'm still in complete shock that this song wasn't included on the album, though. Considering he recorded, what, 100 songs for Invincible you have to wonder how many other gems there are sitting there.

What is the obvious reason as please don't say because of the allegations because that's garbage....

"Blue Gangsta - Extended SnippetMix" 3:15 (just michael)

Am I allowed to share my own "NEW Just Michael JAckson Mix Version" of all leaked Versions of Gangsa/no friend of mine/blue gangsta???

The qualitys are LOW/GOOD/VeryHigh... so it sounds few times weird but anyway you have a just michael version and i included every little michael snippet in that version and removed all raps :)

took me 1hour...

Am I allowed to share my own "NEW Just Michael JAckson Mix Version" of all leaked Versions of Gangsa/no friend of mine/blue gangsta???

The qualitys are LOW/GOOD/VeryHigh... so it sounds few times weird but anyway you have a just michael version and i included every little michael snippet in that version and removed all raps :)

took me 1hour...

if you can't post it here, i'd love to hear it through PM! :D

Back