Blue Gangsta (snippet only) - the best outtake from INVINCIBLE

has the full Blue Gangsta track leaked or just a snippet, if its leaked in full can someone PM me the link?

"Blue Gangsta - Extended SnippetMix" 3:15 (just michael)

Am I allowed to share my own "NEW Just Michael JAckson Mix Version" of all leaked Versions of Gangsa/no friend of mine/blue gangsta???

The qualitys are LOW/GOOD/VeryHigh... so it sounds few times weird but anyway you have a just michael version and i included every little michael snippet in that version and removed all raps :)

took me 1hour...

May I have a PM also...if you arent able to post it of course.

if you can't post it here, i'd love to hear it through PM! :D

I wont send everyone PMs sry :/

I will just post it in a Thread on 2000watts... or give it to 1 person who send it to all requesters ;)

dont have that much time for sending massPMs

I wont send everyone PMs sry :/

I will just post it in a Thread on 2000watts... or give it to 1 person who send it to all requesters ;)

dont have that much time for sending massPMs

Sounds good. Cant wait to hear it!

MJ5 your going to confuse ppl with your fake. Theres enough of that already.

MJ5 your going to confuse ppl with your fake. Theres enough of that already.

don't worry the filename has enough info that they will know its just a fanmade mix ;)

its online on 2000watts :yes:
if its not allowed to post this fanmade mix mods can remove it.. :cheers:

Well once the full song is leaked we'll have all the versus :)

please can someone send mw this by PM ? :)

Check out the 2000 watts section..There's a great fanmade mix of this snippet, plus using the other snippets we've heard from the song....:cheeky:

What is the obvious reason as please don't say because of the allegations because that's garbage....

It's not garbage, it's Marketing 101. It doesn't matter if the allegations were false, you can't release that song. Try to be objective here.

Re: "Blue gangsta", new never before heard vocals. amazing!!

Its already posted! This will probably get locked and/or merged. BTW I LOVE IT!!!

It's amazing and sad that the fans can produce and mix a better track than the estate producers

That's the version I have Staffordshire! I'd be perfect to listen it without the rap!

Yeah, put these two verses together and you'd have the song. Haha, nah i think the full one will sound different. Maybe the parts from 'Nowhere to run,nowhere to hide..etc..' won't be in it. Can't wait to hear the full version.

Together with DYKWYCA and the other 100% MJ songs from the cd will be put on my own cd :)

Thanks Korgnex. It's really an incredible song, I loved it even in the last two incarnations with the raps, but without it it's amazing. The funny thing is that Pras Michel said in private in 2008-2009 that Michael had recorded the track recently specifically as a favor to him. There were even plans to release it commercially at one point (I think Pras even made a video statement to MJJC at the time about it).

With songs like this, A Place with No Name, DYKWTCA, and the hundreds of others in his vault that are considerably polished (and certifiably Michael), I still wonder why Sony picked at least three songs that were clearly only rough concepts if anything to begin with and required so much questionable "post processing" to get them done. A poor choice by Sony IMO.

@MJ5, I would enjoy hearing your mix.

^^I agree. Now that song and voice is MICHAEL JACKSON. Bye bye BN. I want Gangsta now, and I prefer the one without the rap, but I will take anything!!!!!

Can someone decipher the words that are said in the new snippet of the song?
Starting at around 2:06?

Back