Blue Gangsta (snippet only) - the best outtake from INVINCIBLE

thank you man

you are a great person korgnex.. always new suprises thx :)

so do you think the full song could leak in the near future?
or is it still not leaked in the trading community? i am not up to date with that information

thx!

thank you:)

and just saw the tracklist for the album, this wont be included..ah i am confused with these songs already.lol

SIDEWALK;3103113 said:
why are people still calling it 'Blue Gangsta' ? its clearly called New Gangsta or just Gangsta.

Because it is Blue Gangsta, not New Gangsta.

Blue Gangster (1998-2000)
(Elliot ‘Dr. Freeze’ Straite, Michael Jackson)
Michael Jackson
Additional Song-titles: ‚No Friend Of Mine’, ‘Gangsta’
‚Blue Gangster’ was recorded during the Invincible-Sessions with Dr. Freeze, who also produced and wrote ‘Break Of Dawn’ and ‘A Place With No Name’ with Michael Jackson. Snippets and non-official remixes of the track later leaked to the internet in 2007 with additional vocals by Pras (The Fugees), DJ Tempamental and DJ Scoop Doo. Other Titles: ‘No Friend Of Mine’, ‘Gangsta’.

Playtime: 4:32 min

tht has to be a bonus track man, so need to hear this now

Why waste it as a bonus track on an album? If they are smart they will release it as part of a future album and have it be the lead single.

OMG....his voice is INCREDIBLE on this.

So when the full song will leak?

And I still don't understand why Mike didn't put this song on Invincible!

He kept all the best songs, strange....not really, he didn't want to give his best tracks for $ONY....

Ok, we want the full song now!

SHOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!

Thanks for the link Korgnex!

I feel like a broken record, but have to ask. Would someone PM the link to me too? Thanks in advance!!

Keep Michaeling!

Mods failed, DL link is still available on the first page. ;)

EDIT: Ok, now the file has been taken offline.

Last edited:
Oh My GOD!!!! I Have Listend To The Little 'Real' Leak Of The Song, The Part That Is Around 1 Min In Around 12 Months Now Almost Everyday. I Will Do Anything To Hear The Full Version, It Will Be My Favorite Song Ever, I Can Feel It!!! :D

^ lol, that way nobody can enjoy it ;)

It's the original song from INVINCIBLE. There's no rap at all! ;)

But the file i downloaded didn't even contain Blue Gangsta, just remixes of Butterflies and such......and isn't this snippet of Blue Gangsta the one that has been out for awhile now? The one that came in the zipfile with the snippets of Much too soon, Another Day, etc?

But the file i downloaded didn't even contain Blue Gangsta, just remixes of Butterflies and such......and isn't this snippet of Blue Gangsta the one that has been out for awhile now? The one that came in the zipfile with the snippets of Much too soon, Another Day, etc?

no, it's a different verse, and superb quality...

Could someone please pm me the link too?

I'm dying to hear more of 'Blue Gangster'.

cud someone PLEASE pm me the snippet???

Thanks Pentum, this sounds awesome. He actually is doing his thing on a real rap beat, and it works perfectly. Near the end of the snippet you hear the angry voice...the full one needs to leak soon!!!! DAMN!!

So basically the rap was never supposed to be on it?

Back