Hot topic Brad Sundberg Seminars: Making Music With Michael Jackson

MJ fans try to stop thinking every thing is a song (impossible)

And yes I'm just giving a hard time for no reason.
Does anyone have more info on “impossible”? Does it have full vocals? Is it THE demo of BTM? I sure hope someone has the multitracks. One could only dream of studio footage of the recording process…. Hehehe

Does anyone have more info on “impossible”? Does it have full vocals? Is it THE demo of BTM? I sure hope someone has the multitracks. One could only dream of studio footage of the recording process…. Hehehe
American singer-songwriter Michael Jackson wrote the song along with English songwriter Rod Temperton in 1981, it is the 78th known predecessor of the song Behind The Mask. A fully complete version is known to exist.

The song was worked on for Thriller, Bad, Dangerous and was going to be worked on during the This Is It concerts in London by the American singer-songwriter Michael Jackson.

The song was found on a tape inside a recording studio along with Sex Life and Spice Of Life, and was sold on an auction by a high-level collector known as Korgnex for 1.000.000 USD.
maxresdefault.jpg

Technical director Brad Sundberg hopes to one day see the song be officially released.

American singer-songwriter Michael Jackson wrote the song along with English songwriter Rod Temperton in 1981, it is the 78th known predecessor of the song Behind The Mask. A fully complete version is known to exist.

The song was worked on for Thriller, Bad, Dangerous and was going to be worked on during the This Is It concerts in London by the American singer-songwriter Michael Jackson.

The song was found on a tape inside a recording studio along with Sex Life and Spice Of Life, and was sold on an auction by a high-level collector known as Korgnex for 1.000.000 USD.
maxresdefault.jpg

Technical director Brad Sundberg hopes to one day see the song be officially released.

Is the part with korgnex real or parody!?

This is a really good effort, but it needs some slight improvements:

American singer and songwriter Michael Jackson wrote the song along with English songwriter Rod Temperton in 1981.

It is considered to be the 78th known predecessor of the 'Behind The Mask' song, while some evidence suggests that a fully complete version of the song exists.

The song was worked on not only for the 'Thriller' album, but also for subsequent albums ('BAD', 'Dangerous'), and it was even going to be worked on during Michael Jackson's 'This Is It' residency concerts in London.

It was found on a tape inside a recording studio along with 'Sex Life' and 'Spice Of Life', and it was later sold on a high-profile auction by a high-level collector known as Korgnex for 1000000 U.S. dollars.

Technical director Brad Sundberg (who worked closely with the singer for many years) hopes that one day the song will be officially released.

It's interesting that MP and Brad Buxer are showing up, hopefully they'll play something from Invincible or from the 2000's.

So, is there someone on this forum who's going? We could make our questions here and get said person to ask the questions there on everyone's behalf.

I have. He doesn't know much. He came onto projects when most of the unreleased stuff was already discarded.
I more so mean Brad, MP, and Forger. I’d love to hear more about MJ’s final sessions specifically.

Back