Hot topic Brad Sundberg Seminars: Making Music With Michael Jackson

If Lord Jackson was there then he'd be arrested promptly, I'm sure.

Anyway, since he's not, no new leaks to look forward to.

Can you ask them if there are more unreleased songs from that period?
More than Get Your Weight Off Of Me (Jerkins) and Joy (Riley).
Songs from Jerkins like Cheater, Get Around, Kick It, Maybe We Can Do It (feat. P. Diddy), Pressure, The Pain
and Vibratonist from Riley
and Angel and Do You Love Me from Babyface
and Rise Above It All from Dr. Freeze
and Bio:
They said Bio was one of the first songs worked for the invincible project in 1997, along with Monster in Brad's house

Did you attend the other two days of the seminar?

Anyone attended the Sunday seminar with Matt Forger? I'm curious to learn about the Captain EO period

I went all three days. I'll try to answer any questions you or anyone else have but there are some things that weren't discussed or might've just slipped past me.

I went all three days. I'll try to answer any questions you or anyone else have but there are some things that weren't discussed or might've just slipped past me.
Can you tell us what was talked about in those seminars? Did they give new info on songs? Apart from the 2008 demo of Hollywood Tonight and the mentioned acapellas/instrumentals, was there anything more that was played in those 3 days?

What is your guys opinion on the leaking and commotion after the stealing of Brads laptop?

Do you guys support him or think theft should not be supported?

I was chatting with my good friend Matt Forger about Michael Jackson's birthdays that we celebrated in the studio, and he reminded me of something that happened during the production of the "Dangerous" album back in 1990-1991.
Michael grew up a Jehovah's Witness, and part of their religion is to avoid most holidays, particularly those that bring attention to yourself... like birthdays. So we didn't really have huge birthday celebrations for Michael in the studio - but that was about to change.
It isn't clear exactly whose idea it was, but somehow six or eight or ten cans of Silly String appeared on the reception desk at Record One. (OK, it might have been my idea, but that can't be proven!) If you have never experienced the joy of Silly String, you have missed out.
So a few of us (me, Matt Forger and a few others) waited patiently inside at Record One, waiting for Michael to show up. Wayne or one of the security guys would drive him and ring the gate-phone when they arrived. Finally the phone rang alerting us that Michael was pulling in.
We waited for them to park and Michael to casually walk to the door, then we all burst out blasting him with Silly String from head to toe while we yelled "Happy Birthday!!" He laughed and screamed and pulled the string off his face and ran to his lounge, laughing the whole way!
Later in the day a giant sheet cake was delivered (neither Matt nor I can remember who sent it), but it was decorated with characters from Peter Pan, and we all sang "Happy Birthday" to Michael. The cake was great, but being able to give Michael a birthday prank was priceless!
Happy Early Birthday Applehead!!You are loved and missed -Brad
F4WEVQ1XYAAdV7A
F4WEVQ7XsAAQQP3

Can you tell us what was talked about in those seminars? Did they give new info on songs? Apart from the 2008 demo of Hollywood Tonight and the mentioned acapellas/instrumentals, was there anything more that was played in those 3 days?
@CDeBetta: did Matt Forger mention anything previously unknown to the community?
Hi @CDeBetta
I'm still interested šŸ¤—
Honestly I completely forgot, my bad. I'll try to answer whatever questions you guys have and provide as much as I can.

There is any unreleased song played ?
Technically no. Michael Prince played the version of 2008 mix of Hollywood Tonight with David Williams' guitar (which was a nice touch and really added to the song) and did a reconstruction of Beautiful Girl with the multitracks. I also overheard them mention "Bio" and "Monster", which I assumed was them discussing if they should play the tracks, but nothing came to fruition. Brad Buxer also mentioned "Days in Gloucestershire" (this time to everyone), but it seemed like he was told not to play it.

I believe someone asked Matt Forger if he could play an unreleased song (I think the person asking just asked if he could play any unreleased song, not one specific track), but the question was just kinda brushed off.

Technically no. Michael Prince played the version of 2008 mix of Hollywood Tonight with David Williams' guitar (which was a nice touch and really added to the song) and did a reconstruction of Beautiful Girl with the multitracks. I also overheard them mention "Bio" and "Monster", which I assumed was them discussing if they should play the tracks, but nothing came to fruition. Brad Buxer also mentioned "Days in Gloucestershire" (this time to everyone), but it seemed like he was told not to play it.

I believe someone asked Matt Forger if he could play an unreleased song (I think the person asking just asked if he could play any unreleased song, not one specific track), but the question was just kinda brushed off.
Did Hollywood tonight 2008 mix have more vocals ? Bio did they said if she have vocals ? .what about days in Gloucestershire that song leaked did there is another version with more vocals ?

Not that I'm aware of. It would've been really interesting to see where Michael could've taken it though.

Spot on.
Can you told me if song bio. Have vocals Michael Jackson did they said anything about it in Seminar ?

Can you told me if song bio. Have vocals Michael Jackson did they said anything about it in Seminar ?
They didn't mention anything about it during the seminar and I'm unsure if it has any vocals. It's possible there's scratch vocals and/or a chorus but it's all speculation.

They didn't mention anything about it during the seminar and I'm unsure if it has any vocals. It's possible there's scratch vocals and/or a chorus but it's all speculation.
Thanks very much did you heard before in Seminar Song called boots groove ? If yes. Did she have MJ vocals ? And thanks for help

The Virtual Tour Of Neverland

Livestream

My name is Brad Sundberg. I was Michael's technical director and part of the engineering team on four studio albums, including "Bad", "Dangerous", "HIStory", and "Blood On The Dance Floor." (Michael even gave me the nickname "Really, Really Brad".) These mammoth projects (including production, tour-prep and countless remixes) took upwards of 16 months each.

Additionally, Michael asked me to help build the music and video systems at Neverland Valley Ranch. The attention he paid to quality and detail was amazing, and he wanted the ranch to sound as magical as it looked.

Music, of course, played a vital role. The ranch was filled with rides, music and surprises waiting to be discovered. He commissioned me to bring music to virtually ever corner. He would even give specific playlists for certain areas of the ranch, to create just the right environment. The Virtual Tour Of Neverland will give you a sense of the size, attention to detail and creative magic of Michael's dream home.

On Saturday 14 October 1pm - 4pm EST (New York Time) I am presenting the full "Virtual Tour Of Neverland". This is a livestream presentation from my studio with a full collection of stories, photos and videos. I will not physically be livestreaming from Neverland.

Back