Bravado sues Julian Rouas (Joe's partner)for MJ Perfumes / Update: Settlement Reached

Re: Bravado sues Julian Rouas (Joe's partner)for MJ Perfumes

Brace yourselves folkes in the Las Vegas Malls, beware of anything Joe Jackson is selling!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, you never give up Joe. Now we have a reason why the perfume will be sold in malls rather than in the big stores. Well Macy's, Bergdorf Goodman and the other trendy stores are weeping that they will not be able to sell that unique scent. This might be a good scent to spray the room after cleaning.

The Sites are for informational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to provide any medical information about the fragrances, skin or otherwise.

A pass to have access to what? A smooch from Joe?

That disclaimer is nothing but worrying. If I had any intention of buying that thing, those words would scare me off.

Cant wait for the day the Estate will crush Franck Rouas like the cockroach he is.

A pass to have access to what? A smooch from Joe?

That disclaimer is nothing but worrying. If I had any intention of buying that thing, those words would scare me off.

Cant wait for the day the Estate will crush Franck Rouas like the cockroach he is.

HAAAAAAAA about the smooch. Ben I was surprised to meet many Michael fans in LA and Vegas who attended many Joe related activities. Some had Michael pictures which various people had signed including Joe. People were telling me they met Joe at this and that party, so it seems Joe usually have parties or events using Michael's name and fans who are both Michael and Jackson Family fans do attend. It seems those are the fans he is trying to attract. I guess to each his own. Even at the Fan Fest in Vegas in December I met some fans who were talking about some party they went to that Joe organized. I guess they will be interested in the perfume.

I'd pay if he promised not to give me a smooch!!

HAAAAAAAA about the smooch. Ben I was surprised to meet many Michael fans in LA and Vegas who attended many Joe related activities. Some had Michael pictures which various people had signed including Joe. People were telling me they met Joe at this and that party, so it seems Joe usually have parties or events using Michael's name and fans who are both Michael and Jackson Family fans do attend. It seems those are the fans he is trying to attract. I guess to each his own. Even at the Fan Fest in Vegas in December I met some fans who were talking about some party they went to that Joe organized. I guess they will be interested in the perfume.

its the same sort of fans that try to attach themselves to bodyguards and staff and do the unthinkable to get nearer to mj. and joe and majestic take full advantage of that .i have friends who had those two try to come onto them at an event.

Ewww, ewww, and ewww. Joe and Majestik, what a pair.

Why would any fan who has ever heard Michael speak about his dad, and heard Joe speak about Michael, would want to get close to that excuse for a man? I will never understand.

Bravado served Julian Rouas with the summons and complaint on January 21 , 2012 - yes on the perfume launch event.

:)

its the same sort of fans that try to attach themselves to bodyguards and staff and do the unthinkable to get nearer to mj. and joe and majestic take full advantage of that .i have friends who had those two try to come onto them at an event.

Yeap, I met some who had Majestic trying to be "romantic" to them too. You are right--some like to hang around people who knew Michael, and Joe and Majestic are enjoying the attention.

So Bravado served them, good. Now let's see what this comical outcome will be.

Hope they will sue them!

Yipeee! Though, I wish Joe had been named in the lawsuit as well. It's time he learned a lesson.

Bravado served Julian Rouas with the summons and complaint on January 21 , 2012 - yes on the perfume launch event. :)

Thanks ivy!

Now that right there is PRICELESS!

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that NO media was there to document this "wonderful" occassion. LOL!

Is this a second summons or did they never get to give it to him the first time.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by ivy
Bravado served Julian Rouas with the summons and complaint on January 21 , 2012 - yes on the perfume launch event.
basicsmile.gif
Is this a second summons or did they never get to give it to him the first time.
They said they coudnt find him before- so they probably layed low untill this event so they could serve him directly .
BRAVO Bravado :bow:

Thanks ivy!

Now that right there is PRICELESS!

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that NO media was there to document this "wonderful" occassion. LOL!

Jackson perfume: $20
Defending lawsuit against bravado: $20,000
The look on joe and latoya's faces when the summons was served: priceless.
There are some things money can't buy...

LOL what a shame no one photographed that moment

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

lol lol lol hahaha this is classic. Got to cheer for Bravado. Well done. I need to see the faces of Joe and LaToya. These greedy people really need someone to kick their ass.

They said they coudnt find him before- so they probably layed low untill this event so they could serve him directly .
BRAVO Bravado :bow:

they tried for months to serve him but his work address turned out to be fake and it was said that he moved from his residence address. on november they were able to serve someone at his residence but that person didn't have any obvious ties to Rouas or his business and might be or might not be involved with Rouas. So during the perfume launch event they served him personally. Now he cannot argue that he was never served or didn't get the complaint.

Thanks ivy

Remember this?

``We don't use Michael's name. We don't use his image,'' Rouas told Reuters.

They recently posted pictures from the perfume launch event on their facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.313937491982309.71304.164767533565973)

So let's play find the Michael Jackson image and likeliness game

TII logo

34ipwmr.jpg

Looks a lot like Michael performing Billie Jean

epj8uc.jpg

Michael's Toe Stand logo is in their logo

20u634x.jpg

Not 1 but 2 actual pictures of Michael on the packaging

2a9xpw1.jpg

fyi - neverland, thriller and king of pop is also trademarked :)

^wow, that's a lot of stealing. Joseph is a bad bad boy, and needs to get the switch.

Why the Estate doesn't sue these vultures ?

Why the Estate doesn't sue these vultures ?

you are in a thread that's called " Bravado sues Julian Rouas (Joe's partner)for MJ Perfumes" so they are suing them

Back