Bravado sues Julian Rouas (Joe's partner)for MJ Perfumes / Update: Settlement Reached

Re: Bravado International sues Julian Rouas Paris (Joe Jackson's partners) in regards to MJ Perfumes

Disgusting...

businessw.jpg

Re: Bravado International sues Julian Rouas Paris (Joe Jackson's partners) in regards to MJ Perfumes

Yes I saw the above photos on FB too and was pretty taken aback!

Things have changed DRASTICALLY since Michael's passing.... :(

And they are using Michael's name in the most unscrulous manner.

Why not use their own names???

But we know the answer to that do we not ... as do they.

Michael sells in millions ... where they do not get a second look.

True facts ... and it is sad.

To use his children is so wrong .... but the family can turn around and say that they are only trying to keep Michael's Legacy alive.

What can we do?

Jermaine has been clever .... he is using our emotions by saying that his book will clear up all the myths about Michael.

His intentions may be good & I hear it is a good book ... but again he is profiting off Michael's name.

I wonder what he will do with the proceeds?

Give it all to charity like Michael did :unsure: ??

xjrpjacksonworldperfume.jpg

Who is that figure above ... Michael???

NO !!!!

And why use the name Neverland???

Wow ..... :unsure:

Last edited:

I wonder how this crazy perfume is doing in sales? Is this only being sold on the internet, not that I want to buy any.

I guess they are using the word Jackson, meaning the family, to avoid any legal trouble. As long as people see it as a Jackson scent I am OK with that. I don't want anyone to think this is from Michael's estate.

Thankyou for your research and the interesting blog of Gilbert. He is a expert in the theme of parfume.

Here are his updates:
http://firstnerve.com/

This scares me, It says a contract was signed for a 7 year run? or something of that nature? Someone needs to intervene an remove P

Hate to say it, but I think these kids are better off not living with KJ. Look what happens! :puke: Problem is, I don't know where else they could go. They deserve to be kids, not hawking tacky Jackson products. Michael would be horrified. :(

Hate to say it, but I think these kids are better off not living with KJ. Look what happens! :puke: Problem is, I don't know where else they could go. They deserve to be kids, not hawking tacky Jackson products. Michael would be horrified. :(

Exactly......

She's half the reason that Michael never got a childhood............nuff said!!!!

The way he keeps doing this really scares me--how anyone could be so callous is absolutely beyond me.

An update :

The Bravado Lawsuit againt Joe's partner Rouas has been silent for quite some time. The judge in the case has asked for an update. It turns out Bravado is having a hard time to find Rouas to serve him with the legal papers. It seems that every address Rouas used for himself & business turned out to be fake.

Re: Update: Bravado cannot find Rouas / Bravado sues Julian Rouas (Joe's partner)for MJ Perfumes

^^^ Sign of a true Con artist - Can this family get more discusting.
On the day of Michael's Birthday tribute Joe has MJ's children shilling his
products. Sad thing is they dont even realise how innapropriate that is.

Re: Update: Bravado cannot find Rouas / Bravado sues Julian Rouas (Joe's partner)for MJ Perfumes

I cant belive the children are being used to promote this so called "perfume" ! Michael would be furious ! :angry: :rant:

Disgusting...

businessw.jpg

And...

29849919162581090996314.jpg

:no: *big sigh*

May God take care of these children.... :angel:

Thi is important, so I hope the mods gonna " post " my comment!

Julian Rouas, was a good friend of some footballers and leaders from the french team PSG, Paris Saint Germain, and at the end of the 90's, he was 1 of the guy who " helped " some of the footballers of the team to have some " female friends " -_-

Yes prostitutes. One of my cousin, supporter of the PSG, already saw this guy at the Parc des Princes, stadium of PSG, and he saw this guy at some evening with the PSG players.

Wonderful for the MJ kids to have this king of man with them.

Thanks the Jack$on$.

Last edited by a moderator:

What a shocker, Julian Rouas has disappeared! It doesn't take a genius to figure that one out. This perfume venture was such a train wreck from the beginning. That's just amazing to me that Joe Jackson is still doing business with this professional scam-artist Julian Franck Rouas. Trying to profits from the death of Michael and using the naive charm of his children for promotion, this is immoral to the extreme. Joe Jackson and Julian Rouas have no functioning conscience, and they are thumbing their noses at the fans and the law. I'm glad Bravado is taking a hardline on this issue. Julian Rouas Paris and Julian Rouas is a charade, a fraud, and it has always been that way. Julian Rouas has been hoping around quite a bit for the last ten years. An important blog reveals his true nature with important facts, this man has multiple social security numbers and has scammed so many people and banks. This blog even displays his credit reports.

http://jacksontributefragrances.blogspot.com

In all likelihood I think he is laying low in France where he was spotted a few weeks ago. His last known address in the USA is 5424 Yarmouth. Encino, CA 91316

PHOTOS:

http://www.mondoliberonline.it/ora-ce-anche-il-profumo-di-michael-jackson/9283/#

http://www.repubblica.it/images/2011/09/14/152038315-749083e7-dc80-48a5-aa16-0f5076f70e94.jpg

I know this is a serious topic but on a lighter note - when I looked at the sillhouette of the supposedly MJ all that was missing was the horse!! They have a pose with someone who looks as if they are astride a darned horse!! Without the horse. lol

Feel so bad for the way Michael's children are being shamelessly expolited. Bless them, they probably think they are doing the right thing because it's family. So very sad.
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/609/xjrpjacksonworldperfume.jpg

orz~~~~~~~~~~The Jacksons always work with shady people and MJ was always right when he commenting this. I am angry that they are using his kids to profit themselves. It's so sad and MJ would be sad to see this. Those kids don't understand they were been used. SIGH

An update :

The Bravado Lawsuit againt Joe's partner Rouas has been silent for quite some time. The judge in the case has asked for an update. It turns out Bravado is having a hard time to find Rouas to serve him with the legal papers. It seems that every address Rouas used for himself & business turned out to be fake.

Pity Bravado didn't follow Joe to 2300 Jackson Street and serve the papers to Rouas in person....missed opportunity!

Even if they find this idiot..........Joe will just find another crook!!!

Of course. Who else would want to be doing business with the Jacksons considering their reputation? And the MFT fiasco sure didn't help.

Why don't they just sue Joe..........it was he who signed the dotted line!!!

Thats' something I dont get either. I know the Estate doesnt want to sue any family member, obviously, but in this case, it should be different.

Re: Bravado sues Julian Rouas (Joe's partner)for MJ Perfumes

Joe Jackson's tribute perfume gets new launch date

4:08 p.m. CST, January 5, 2012

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Michael Jackson's father Joe
said Thursday he will begin selling the much-delayed
fragrance that honors his pop star son later this month --
without using the name Michael.

Joe Jackson, who was left out of the ``Thriller'' singer's
will on his 2009 death, first promoted the ``Jackson's Tribute''
and ``Jackson's Legend'' fragrance line at the Cannes film
festival in May.

But the launch was scrapped when the company that owns the
commercial rights to sell products under Michael Jackson's name
filed a lawsuit seeking to ban sales and asking for damages.

Joe Jackson and his partner, Julian Rouas Paris, said
Thursday they will launch the line in Las Vegas on Jan 21.
Called The JRP/Jackson Perfume Collection, it will be sold from
a booth in the gambling city's Fashion Show Mall.

``We don't use Michael's name. We don't use his image,''
Rouas told Reuters.

Rouas said the family ``want to stay private'' by selling the
line through small outlets in U.S. shopping malls rather than
through established stores.

The description of the fragrances given back at the Cannes
film festival said the they were ``inspired by Michael's story''.
Thursday's statement from the fragrance makers said the scents,
which will sell starting at $59, ``honor the greatest superstar
that has graced the world.''

Jackson, 50, died on June 25, 2009 in Los Angeles from an
overdose of sedatives and the powerful anesthetic propofol. His
personal physician Dr. Conrad Murray is serving a four-year
jail sentence for involuntary manslaughter in the singer's
death.
(Reporting by Jill Serjeant; Editing by Bob Tourtellotte)

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sns-rt-michaeljacksonperfumen1e8040bv-20120105,0,4359949,full.story

festival in May.

Rouas told Reuters.

death.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sns-rt-michaeljacksonperfumen1e8040bv-20120105,0,4359949,full.story

And here we go... :fear:

This is the kind of nonsense that diminishes the MJ brand.

festival in May.

Rouas told Reuters.

death.

Brace yourselves folkes in the Las Vegas Malls, beware of anything Joe Jackson is selling!

He never gives up does he?

http://julianrouasparis.com/jacksonparfumworld/index1.html

2lb2tzp.jpg

the perfume still has "king of pop", "thriller" and 2 MJ images.

Thank you for posting....Interesting that they have chosen a bottle with particularly large flat surfaces for all that printing!
'Thriller night scene'?????? ... it's very blatantly 'Michael' really.

(Is the website model supposed to look like Joanna T?...she reminds me of her)

I see there is a contest page to win an 'all access pass' to the launch party...)
CONTEST
? LAUNCH PARTY FOR JACKSON FRAGRANCES IN LAS VEGAS WITH JOE JACKSON
Submit the following to win an ALL ACCESS Pass
No Purchase is neccesary to win.

I also see that the 'legal' section of the site includes the following:
Julian Rouas Paris and/or its affiliates own all copyrights for all material on the Sites or has a valid right from a third party to use the material on the Sites. Julian Rouas Paris and/or its affiliates also own all trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and domain names used on or in connection with the Sites.

Any dispute over the content or use of the Sites shall be governed by the substantive laws of the United States and the State of Nevada, and the jurisdiction and venue of any such action shall be vested solely in the federal and state courts of Nevada.

And this is an interesting disclaimer
The Sites are for informational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to provide any medical information about the fragrances, skin or otherwise.

Last edited:
Back