"Breaking News" All General Discussion Here [Merged]

What do You Think Now???

• Now im Sure Its Michael!!!

Votes: 89 21.4%
  • I Still Think its Not him!!!

Votes: 223 53.7%
  • I now think that its Michael, but still have my doubts!!

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Im Confused!!!!

Votes: 79 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Do You Think "Breaking News" + other Cascio songs will be left out of MICHAEL due to controversy

they better! i already cancelled all 5 of my preorders until i hear that entire album in FULL!

Re: "Breaking News" All Discussion Here [Merged]

Tipareth, I agree with SOME of what you are saying.

This album is finshed. It will now flop if released.

This will be, effectively, the beginning of the end, in terms of Michael being relevant in today's music scene. This album, if successful, had the potential to push Michael on even futher than before. It could have proved, to a new generation of music lovers, that he had recent music that was quality and relevant - but the 'fans' - and I use that term loosely - have helped destroy this opportunity, due to their own selfish desires and agendas.

I hope they are proud of themselves.
It will flop because of FAKE TRACKS. The fans are the only ones here trying to protect Michael's legacy. The "Michael" album could still do all the things you're saying if Sony removes the Cascio tracks and presents actual Michael Jackson tracks. Stop pinning this on the fans.

Butterfly;3063704 said:
Michael Jackson’s Estate To Make An Announcement

Michael Jackson’s Estate will be making an announcement regarding the release of Michael Jackson’s Breaking News.

Stay tuned for more updates…

http://mjstar.co.uk/?p=3756
Does anyone know when this is supposed to be happening?

I say it again!!!.
If thouse songs finally make the Album we must not buy it.
We should stand up against Sony or they will destroy Michael Jackson's Legacy.

Don't worry I'll buy the album no-matter what some obsessed fans without a shred of evidence say...

Deano, you've made your stance quite clear. I wish you wouldn't put the would "fan" in quotes (or inverted commas as you may say in the UK); it's extremely insulting.

Many fans are trying to protect Michael's artistic legacy by ensuring only music that is legitimately his comes out under his name. He is not a brand/commodity/object in the sense that someone else can replace him or succeed him with the same name. We're just trying to get to the bottom of this. I feel like I'm wasting my time even responding right now, but I had to say it.

That's cool, Aprilshack. Maybe she's jumping on the bandwagon, but she's right.

Lol, good one, LaToya is rarely right, and I also doubt very much that she is right this time...

Also-- I rarely judge the level of fan-ship or fan-dom or whatever by the number of posts here at MJJC, but I've noticed many of the posters who support the Breaking News/Cascio tracks/Sony have very few posts although they have been registered here for years. Could they be members who mostly read and have joined this discussion because it's such a huge deal? Or..... well, I probably don't have to say it, but are they stating their opinions for some OTHER reason....

^ I've noticed that too. I'm seeing it on other boards as well. :/

It will flop because of FAKE TRACKS. The fans are the only ones here trying to protect Michael's legacy. The "Michael" album could still do all the things you're saying if Sony removes the Cascio tracks and presents actual Michael Jackson tracks. Stop pinning this on the fans.

Rubbish.

The few hard-core fans do not make MJ albums a success or failure by buying or not buying - it's the 'normal'/casual MJ fans and general public that has that power.

The problem is, the 'normal' fans and general public will hear enough negative vibes for them not to bother buying the album, and it will flop.

The anti-MJ media/press will love this of course, and have their fun tearing him apart again.

Don't give me this bull about "we only care about the quality of Michael's releases", and use it as a readon to boycott the album - you haven't even heard the bloody album yet!!

Re: Do You Think "Breaking News" + other Cascio songs will be left out of MICHAEL due to controversy

I hope they'll come up with some evidence that it is MJ singing the songs instead of removing them from the album...

At the end of the day if the album contains the "suspect" tracks, you have three choices:

1) Don't buy the cd
2) Buy the cd & skip the "suspect" tracks
3) If possible, download the tracks you think are legit, individually, so you still support Michael's music & show Sony what you think.

Re: "Breaking News" General Discussion Here

Over the years of reading MJ forums, I have heard the following, time and time again;

"I don't like Invincible!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"Michael lip-syncs too much!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"Why does Michael not give us a new album!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"Why doesn't Michael tour any more/come to my country!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"Michael is being forced to do shows at the o2 an he doesn't want to!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"I want tickets for TII shows at the o2 - why can't I have them"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"I got my tickets for the o2 and there rubbish - I want better ones!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"The o2 shows have been delayed - it's a disgrace!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"Michael has died and he was murdered by AEG/Sony - I want my money back!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"A 'This is it' film is being released - I'm boycotting it as he wouldn't want it!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"Michael will not be shown on the TII film - they are using a 'double!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"Why are my tickets for the TII movie so expensive?"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"Why did Michael lip-sync so much in the movie!?"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"A new TII album is being released - I'm boycotting it as he wouldn't want it!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"When are we getting a new album with 'never heard before songs!?"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"This new album better not have HMH, Xscape, or Another Day on it - I have already heard them!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"This new unheard track is not 100% Michael!!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"I'm going to boycott the album -as I want HMH, Xscape, and Another day on it!!"
"Sony is the Devil!"

Sometimes I wonder if some 'hard-core' MJ fans are really a sandwich short of a picnic! You couldn't make some of this stuff up!

With fans like these Michael, who needs enemies!?

Also - I couldn't give a sh** about SONY, I really couldn't care less about them.

What worries me is that some of you hate SONY more than you love Michael Jackson - and that is what is sparking this nonsense. You just don't want to admit it.

You have to decide. Do you love MJ more than you hate SONY. Because all I can see is hate taking over love.
One of THE BEST comments in this topic.
Cheers, deano!

STOP FIGHTING AND REMEMBER MJS WORDS... L.O.V.E!

And now ... WHERE is GAZ? Im worried!

Rubbish.

The few hard-core fans do not make MJ albums a success or failure by buying or not buying - it's the 'normal'/casual MJ fans and general public that has that power.

The problem is, the 'normal' fans and general public will hear enough negative vibes for them not to bother buying the album, and it will flop.

The anti-MJ media/press will love this of course, and have their fun tearing him apart again.

Don't give me this bull about "we only care about the quality of Michael's releases", and use it as a readon to boycott the album - you haven't even heard the bloody album yet!!

We have not heard the album...what we HAVE heard is track released by Sony and we were told this track is by Michael Jackson

The problem...

A majority of the fans either flat out don't believe or question the validity of lead vocals on this song.

That is a MAJOR issue...that leads to questions about the rest of the album. Am I...as a Michael Jackson fan...spending my money on an album that doesn't even feature Michael's lead vocals on it.

Once the trust has been breach, which it undoubtedly has...you question EVERYTHING concerning that project...that is the case we have here.

It is now up to Sony and the estate to take the necessary actions to appease the consumers (the fans).

This is a bigger issue than whether an album flops or not...and once you realize that, is when you'll understand most of the fans concern.

Also-- I rarely judge the level of fan-ship or fan-dom or whatever by the number of posts here at MJJC, but I've noticed many of the posters who support the Breaking News/Cascio tracks/Sony have very few posts although they have been registered here for years. Could they be members who mostly read and have joined this discussion because it's such a huge deal? Or..... well, I probably don't have to say it, but are they stating their opinions for some OTHER reason....

Lol, some of us simply can not be bothered with the bitching on forums like this on a daily basis, and mostly come here when something connected with MJ is happening.... Now, you are free to believe that we have an agenda, I'm personally to old and have been there for Michael through to many years and scandals to give a crap about what other people think...

Yeah for sure.... dark agenda... conspiracy..... I am agent of Sony.... :tease:

I was against Sony most of those years.... And I am poor fan from Romania, registered here way back during trial days....

See how accusations and theories are made and shaped... easy....

I am done... :(

This wasn't necessary:no:

I went to sleep feeling quite positive that everyone was on the same page - recognising the fake tracks and wanting to force Sony's hand in removing them. But now I wake up and see that some people are still in denial. Honestly, I don't understand how you can hear Breaking News or Monster and believe it's MJ. It's nothing like him. I can't even stress myself by arguing anymore.

Same here. I thought that when I woke up there would be this thread where everybody would be discussing what us fans can do to prevent those songs from making it in the final tracklist

Tipareth, I agree with SOME of what you are saying.

This album is finshed. It will now flop if released.

This will be, effectively, the beginning of the end, in terms of Michael being relevant in today's music scene. This album, if successful, had the potential to push Michael on even futher than before. It could have proved, to a new generation of music lovers, that he had recent music that was quality and relevant - but the 'fans' - and I use that term loosely - have helped destroy this opportunity, due to their own selfish desires and agendas.

I hope they are proud of themselves.

i think you are right.

why are u all fighting against him(her?):p? he is right with what he says!
im also pi**ed that there seem to be fake songs on the album, but it wont help if we boycott the album now. maybe this will be the LAST one forever, if this flops! so think abou it!

does this mean they have used the guide demo, thts sum1 whos records the song to let the artist hear it together???

i think you are right.

why are u all fighting against him(her?):p? he is right with what he says!
im also pi**ed that there seem to be fake songs on the album, but it wont help if we boycott the album now. maybe this will be the LAST one forever, if this flops! so think abou it!

Or it could lead to more albums with more phony lead vocals...

It is unacceptable to present fans with a track(s) supposedly by Michael Jackson...and the track doesn't feature Michael Jackson's voice.

The matter needs to be taken care of now!

At the end of the day if the album contains the "suspect" tracks, you have three choices:

1) Don't buy the cd
2) Buy the cd & skip the "suspect" tracks
3) If possible, download the tracks you think are legit, individually, so you still support Michael's music & show Sony what you think.

Option Nr 3 seems to be the best we can do. I won't buy the Cascio tracks, just the rest.

I am shocked that so many people here are still defending Sony and believing it's Michael. Shocked. Seriously. I'm not a big rabble-rouser and I don't usually jump to conclusions like I've seen many many people do here over tho years, but in this case it's just so clear I have to speak up like I have. But I still cannot believe how many fans are falling for it. Wow.

Same here. I thought that when I woke up there would be this thread where everybody would be discussing what us fans can do to prevent those songs from making it in the final tracklist

Me too. Some people are completely missing the point. They're worried about this album flopping - history is going to see this album viewed as a JOKE - they should be worrying about that! I can already see the Wiki entry...

''Michael' - released in 2010, the year after Michael Jackson's death. Subsequently panned due to the inclusion of sub-par material later proven to be sung by an impostor.'

But yeah, let's all just be quiet and let the record company release it anyway - at least then we will have new (fake) songs to listen to on our shiny new ipods that our mummies and daddies get us for Christmas! :doh:

Or it could lead to more albums with more phony lead vocals...

It is unacceptable to present fans with a track(s) supposedly by Michael Jackson...and the track doesn't feature Michael Jackson's voice.

The matter needs to be taken care of now!

Well we dont know. We as fans told sony (or whoever) that we are pi**ed. they know that they cant fool us. but it wont help if the album flops. it just doenst. so we should try it at least..

I am shocked that so many people here are still defending Sony and believing it's Michael. Shocked. Seriously. I'm not a big rabble-rouser and I don't usually jump to conclusions like I've seen many many people do here over tho years, but in this case it's just so clear I have to speak up like I have. But I still cannot believe how many fans are falling for it. Wow.

For me is more about the sneaky way they used to tried to fool us; am feeling manipulated and cheated and makes me suspicious for other songs. I think it is a normal reaction.
If they said from the start that the vocals are not 100% his I would be more understanding about the whole situation, not that I would enjoy more that song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back