"Breaking News" All General Discussion Here [Merged]

What do You Think Now???

• Now im Sure Its Michael!!!

Votes: 89 21.4%
  • I Still Think its Not him!!!

Votes: 223 53.7%
  • I now think that its Michael, but still have my doubts!!

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Im Confused!!!!

Votes: 79 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BREAKING NEWS Countdown and Reactions thread! All discussion in here. [Merged]

ok but whe have an anouncement of t. jackson that it aint her uncle.. so thats one statement that looks like truth.. how does this go any further.. ? i hope there is gonna be a revealing someday because i hate to see it just being in the open forever like this.

not knowing but guessing is just so not like michael would have like it.

I think maybe one or two lines in the background are his, and that sony gonna rely on that saying its his and the rest of the song (which i still dont like after 20 times) is just not him

Re: BREAKING NEWS Countdown and Reactions thread! All discussion in here. [Merged]

I don't think this was even heard by Michael to be honest the part that does sound like him is cut " ur breaking" cut "the news" I don't think this was even a song that was partly completed by him.. they pieced words of songs together to make this. just as I thought they would.

:lol: Beaten.

Guys...there's no way to verify this, but Jackie Jackson (supposedly) has just posted a comment on Roger Friedman's latest article saying:

Link: http://www.showbiz411.com/2010/11/08/michael-jackson-sings-about-himself-on-new-song-breaking-news.
:lol: Unless it's verified like his twitter , an official statement like a letter or video anyone can be Jackie Jackson, this is the internet.

I can sign in as Michael Jackson and leave a comment.....
:rofl:

I can sign in as Michael Jackson and leave a comment.....
Well, there's a fairly big difference there.

I was just bringing it to everyone's attention. I don't see why anyone would sign in as him and post that message unless it was genuinely him.

It doesn't matter do I listen Breaking News forwards or backwards or how many times... I have now listened to it like 20 times and I still don't buy it's MJ. It might have been a very raw demo and his voice is there somewhere in the background, yes I agree on that, but the song is completed with fake vocals by some Jason Malachi type of guy and that's a big mistake. It just makes me laugh they think they can fool us like that or isn't 15 years of being a Michael Jackson fan and listening to his music enough to recognize his voice for God's sake?

Well, there's a fairly big difference there.

I was just bringing it to everyone's attention. I don't see why anyone would sign in as him and post that message unless it was genuinely him.

Controversy. Simple as that.

As much as I appreciate the advice on how the Internet works (as a web-developer of more than eight years), all I was doing was bringing something to the attention of those browsing this topic. Given some of the complete bullshit we've all been happy to believe in the past, I didn't think some more would hurt.

well i hope its solved soon this is just ridiculius all the fans know his voice his songs etc better then sony so i dont know what or why but strange it is.

oh and as reaction, if this would be like the fake version and the real version is on the album (as someone said) then its frauded because the statement is that they released a song from the ablum, breaking news, so that couldnt be the case. If it were than its frauded and illigal

The worst thing is - if it was Michael singing the song... I would love it. The production is amazing - Riley got his game back.

I even didn't listen to the end. This is Crap! This isn't Michael Jackson's voice! WTF is going on in this world? This crap ruined my day.

then i would still hate the song

The worst thing is - if it was Michael singing the song... I would love it. The production is amazing - Riley got his game back.
You're right about that. The track itself has amazing values and potential. I'm personally a fan of it.

I really really really dig the chorus, and the beat. Everything else is meh but I still like the song.

maybe the song wasnt finished and they put aanother singer over his voice? or it is him and some experiment with the voice?
eh dunno :(

The problem I'm having here is that I'm hearing Michael, all be it a VERY over produced vocal of Michael, but still, I do hear him. Something I noticed in tracks such as 2000 Watts and Whatever Happens is the MASSIVE difference in the way Michael projects his voice, at times it sounds like two different people singing. Then take a listen to You Rock My World, again a very different sounding Michael, a lot let 'harshness' to his vocals. Moving onto Weve Had Enough we here a return to the more 'powerfull' voice similar to pre-Invincible.

All this is Viral. We had the idea planted that this track was a 'fake' therefore immediately upon listening to it people have that idea in the back of their head. So it sounds different, we have the 'its fake' idea planted and BANG everyone is having doubt and hurling accusations around.

Lets for a moment imagine NOTHING about fake tracks had ever been mentioned. Honestly now, be honest, do you feel people would be so quick to jump on the 'Its a fake' bandwagon?

I hear an overly produced MJ track. Listen to the vocal inflictions Mike used in parts of HMH, it would be easy to claim thats not him either!

I've listened to this many times, the last time of I heard Michael sing was at This Is It, and comparing some of the live singing ie I Just Can't Stop loving you or Sooth Criminal and I think it is Michael, I think most us are comparing to Invincible 7/8 years ago, Michael voice has definitly changed, more mature, more precise.

But the song is heavily layered with his voice, I would say when I first heard 2000 watts, I would never of thought that was Michael without altered pitch but it was. Another thing is his voice sounds just like it was in the 70's / 80's Off the Wall style, you compare?

Give it time, the truth will come out.

song ia amazing no doubt! fresh and somethin new! has that MJ POWER in it...but the vocals??? Jason Malachi ?? damn

I've just had a thought.

Perhaps the final song selection has been chosen yet.
There's a collection of songs by MJ and "other contributors".
They put Breaking News out there to see if the fans noticed the difference.
Based on their findings, they can finalise the track list; omitting any non-Michael songs.

If any of that makes sense...

I just can't beleive they thought they could get away with it.

Some of you are being fooled by the Mj background vocals and thus reaching to find MJ in the main vocals, his breaths are there but those vocals are not michael.

Stop wishful thinking.

Jason Malachi, No doubt.

The problem I'm having here is that I'm hearing Michael, all be it a VERY over produced vocal of Michael, but still, I do hear him. Something I noticed in tracks such as 2000 Watts and Whatever Happens is the MASSIVE difference in the way Michael projects his voice, at times it sounds like two different people singing. Then take a listen to You Rock My World, again a very different sounding Michael, a lot let 'harshness' to his vocals. Moving onto Weve Had Enough we here a return to the more 'powerfull' voice similar to pre-Invincible.

All this is Viral. We had the idea planted that this track was a 'fake' therefore immediately upon listening to it people have that idea in the back of their head. So it sounds different, we have the 'its fake' idea planted and BANG everyone is having doubt and hurling accusations around.

Lets for a moment imagine NOTHING about fake tracks had ever been mentioned. Honestly now, be honest, do you feel people would be so quick to jump on the 'Its a fake' bandwagon?

I hear an overly produced MJ track. Listen to the vocal inflictions Mike used in parts of HMH, it would be easy to claim thats not him either!
You are wrong.

The End.

I thought about it as well

I agree with some of you.. I listened to it and had my doubts, But if you listen to 2000 Watts his vocals is pretty similiar in some parts..
So I think and hope that it's him singing.. But some parts in the song just doesent sound like him... But still MJ had a very big vocal range, after all, he is MJ.

Bleh... Why is nothing never easy or black or white when it comes to MJ and the Jackson family :(

I think some of you need to settle down - Just a couple of days ago you were all flinging hate messages around about the Jacksons claiming this song was a fake NOW a matter of hours later your all jumping on the same bandwagon and running with the whole 'ITS A FAKE' idea.

You had the idea planted, its viral. Try to think objectively and don't mistake a different vocal sound for outright fake.

None of us can 100% be sure, 'superfan' or not, we were not there the day of recording.

Guys, if you say it's an unfinished record, that's fine. But if that's really the case then why did Sony release this as the FIRST song from the album when they could have picked other songs instead? (Think HMH, AD, etc.) They obviously knew controversy would surface.

I've listened to this many times, the last time of I heard Michael sing was at This Is It, and comparing some of the live singing ie I Just Can't Stop loving you or Sooth Criminal and I think it is Michael, I think most us are comparing to Invincible 7/8 years ago, Michael voice has definitly changed, more mature, more precise.

But the song is heavily layered with his voice, I would say when I first heard 2000 watts, I would never of thought that was Michael without altered pitch but it was. Another thing is his voice sounds just like it was in the 70's / 80's Off the Wall style, you compare?

Give it time, the truth will come out.

yeah his voice has matured...that's why he sounds like a drunk Justin Timberlake on this song ...eh? come on now...as fans you should distinguish MJ's voice from anyone else by now...

2000 Watts is Michael...he is all over it...his sig sounds are all there, as there is zero in this breaking news song!

Re: Ted Riley confirmed in a tweet he worked on the song "Breaking News"

It kinda sad to see people bashing Teddy who has been very supportive for us before listening any official statements from him.

MIB Snippet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back